DLCS killed my game (uncommon issue it seems)

Discus and support DLCS killed my game (uncommon issue it seems) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well hello, i'm going straight to the point, last week i bought a copy of Dragon Ball Fighterz Day One Edition so i put it in my Xbox and after the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The101Within, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:52 AM.

1. The101Within
    The101Within Guest

Well hello, i'm going straight to the point, last week i bought a copy of Dragon Ball Fighterz Day One Edition so i put it in my Xbox and after the update i started to play. The game seemed to run pretty well but then i downloaded the DLCS that came with
    the game's codes, one was for SSGSS Goku/Vegeta and the other for some avatar stuff. My game broke after that for some reason, the game got stuck after i choosed offline mode and didn't show the loading icon, after some minutes the game just quit itself to
    the xbox menu. I tried to reinstall the game and the same happend, though it only works without DLCS. I contacted Xbox's support and they made me erase my account from the xbox, it didn't work, then they told me to restore my console (keeping my files aniway),
    i also tried to play in other account, didn't work either. The disc is perfectly fine and i played it well before downloading the dlcs so i don't know what to do, the store i bought it obviously won't help because i already used the codes and the game works
    without it. You might tell me to play it without DLCS but what if i want the new characters? Why i have to play it without it if i pay for it in the first place?. This is ridiculous, this kind of issues shouldn't be a thing after soo many years.

:)

The101Within, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there the 101!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your DLCs.

I would say that if you haven't yet, you might want to clear your Local Saved Games,

remove and redownload
    your profile or try the steps outlined on the
    Xbox One Game Freeze Solution

For more general troubleshooting steps pertaining to DLCs, check out
    Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Hello have you searched online to see if anyone else is having issues with the DLC? This might be a developer bug?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game issues I suggest you to post at the game developer's support forums to get better help.
  5. The101Within Win User

Yes and unfortunately there isn't much info about it, some of the cases are for window 10/PC but it seems they never replied a solution to it. This really sucks.
  6. Kimieva Win User

Weapon Collecting vs. "The Store"

I cannot seem to get Uncommon Weapon mods regardless of what I purchase. I've been playing the game since day of release, and I finally got the first level of the SMG Extended Barrel last week or so. I've been joking with my friends for a while now that
    the only Uncommon drops I tend to get are Turians and shotguns. Since I've finally maxed out the Uncommon shotguns, now I'm only getting Turians. Despite the fact that I have tons of Uncommon classes I have yet to max out, I continue to get Turian solider
    and Turian sentinel as my Uncommon drops and nearly nothing else but those two.
Thema:

1. DLCS killed my game (uncommon issue it seems) - Similar Threads - DLCS killed game

2. Dragon Ball Xenoverse DLCs not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse DLCs not working: Hello, I bought the Xenoverse 1 and 2 pack. Separately i bought the Season Pass for the Xenoverse 1. I know that all DLCs items appear since the start of the game, but for me, they just doesn't...
  3. Destiny DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny DLCs: Between October 2017 and December 2017 I purchased both Destiny's DLC "The Taken King" and "Rise of Iron" and I have them both in my XboxOne installed as complements of the game. I recently tried...
  4. Batman Arkham knight xbox one dlcs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham knight xbox one dlcs...: The temporary exclusive dlcs of ps4 of batman arkham knight will be on xbox one sometime? 3 costumes and mission challenge scarecrow. fe090a32-abb6-43a2-b894-8060569c5386
  5. Battlestations Pacific DLCS not showing in game on backwards compatibility, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific DLCS not showing in game on backwards compatibility, even though...: Just installed Battlestations Pacific for backwards compatibility on my Xbox One. The DLCS are purchased and installed. But they do not load in game. However other people in the Xbox Community...
  6. DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLCs: Hello, Fellow Gamers, In short, I've upgraded my system from an X Box One to an S. Since I have done this, I am unable to access some of my former DLC content because I have a new system and...
  7. Forza Horizon 2 DLCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 DLCS: I have forza horizon 2 that gave it away before removing it from the store. They gave free 14 dlcs but the game can be obtained within the game the other dlcs or you can not anymore....
  8. Dlcs physical editions vs digital editions in the xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlcs physical editions vs digital editions in the xbox store.: I am seeing that the physical edition of resident evil 2(the one that you PUT not sold separately) in the xbox store does not come any option to buy the dlcs that come in the digital editions of...
  9. Having to repurchase DLCs I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to repurchase DLCs I already own: Hi, I purchased three DLCs for Kingdoms of Amalur in 2012 - Teeth of Naros, Legend of Dead Kel, and the online pass. After finding out KoA is now backwards compatible, I’ve discovered Teeth of...
  10. Access DLCs on multiple gamer IDs on same XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access DLCs on multiple gamer IDs on same XBox One: My research indicated that if you receive a DLC code and install it on one gamer ID that it would be accessible across the whole console. However, we aren't seeing the DLC on the second gamer ID....