DLCs uninstalled themselves after the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update

Discus and support DLCs uninstalled themselves after the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update I have some DLC that have been uninstalled. I tried reinstalling them but even though they said the installation... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nooranee, Aug 15, 2020.

1. /u/Nooranee
    /u/Nooranee Guest

After the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update I have some DLC that have been uninstalled. I tried reinstalling them but even though they said the installation was complete I couldn't find them anywhere on the new game management system ... and none of them were available in game. A hard reset didn't work too. I had to quit the Alpha Skip-Ahead to get everything back to normal. And also impossible to submit a bug report via the Xbox button.

submitted by /u/Nooranee
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nooranee, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. kev edin Win User

Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring.

That started for me on last update on alpha skip ahead . It's a bit annoying. Have you posted this on the insider's reddit forum .đź‘Ť
  4. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
Thema:

1. DLCs uninstalled themselves after the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update - Similar Threads - DLCs uninstalled themselves

2. Frostpunk DLCs not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Frostpunk DLCs not working: Ive bought Xbox game pass ultimate (on PC) which comes with frostpunk and its DLCs but the DLCs dont show up in game. On the Season pass page it asks me to buy it and says "this product won't work...
  3. Why do I have to re-download DLCs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to re-download DLCs?: Everyday when I turn on my Xbox Series X, I have to re-download the DLCs to Destiny 2. Why? Is there a way to fix this issue? 542570c5-f501-4ca1-ac7f-5926f3261182
  4. I own dlcs for Naruto to boruto shinobi striker but it wont let me redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own dlcs for Naruto to boruto shinobi striker but it wont let me redeem it: Every time I log on to the game it says please confirm these add ons and when I do it nothing happens because. It won't let me log onto the game if I don't confirm the add ons so its in a constant...
  5. WWE 2K 17 DLCs Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K 17 DLCs Missing: When I reinstalled WWE 2K 17, it said I could overwrite the save data or continue with the old one. But in order to keep the old data I have to redownload several DLCs. But I can't find them...
  6. Xbox one- won’t install certain dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one- won’t install certain dlcs: Hi there, im having a big issue with my xbox one not wanting to install certain dlcs (characters and skin packs) for my game, for instance mortal kombat 11 i have ultimate edition and i have...
  7. Can/should I buy dlcs to games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can/should I buy dlcs to games with gold?: Ive been thinking for a while in weather i should buy the season pass(dlcs) to the division which i have in gold. I want to know wether its worth it ir i shiuld just but the game of the year...
  8. Batman Arkham Knight DLCs not available on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Knight DLCs not available on console: So I recently found the Red Hood Story Pack by going to Xbox.com and signing in on a PC. This addon doesn't show on my console for download. Also I just learned there is a Batgirl addon only by...
  9. Can Gamepass Ultimate DLCs transfer between accounts on the same Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Gamepass Ultimate DLCs transfer between accounts on the same Xbox?: Recently, Destiny 2 released the Beyond Light expansion. So far, only the account that purchased Gamepass has access to the expansion. I'm wondering if this was intentional or if there is some...
  10. manage dlcs after uninstalling a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    manage dlcs after uninstalling a game: So I recently had to do some hd cleaning to remove some games I had previously installed to free up more space. I decided to leave the DLCs for games on the HD. However, it seems that while the...