DLNA

Discus and support DLNA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; According to Xbox Support on Twitter, this is the place to post features you want added to the Xbox One. True DLNA support needs to be added ASAP.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VoodooHellfire, Jun 9, 2014.

1. DLNA

According to Xbox Support on Twitter, this is the place to post features you want added to the Xbox One.

True DLNA support needs to be added ASAP. The 360 had it, but then when I "upgraded" to the One, I lost functionality! That's not right at all. Also, the "One" is supposed to be the one place for all entertainment, yet the way it is now, you have to go
    to another device and "Play to".

Please add this functionality soon!

:)

VoodooHellfire, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Elompenta
    Elompenta Guest
    DLNA Client for Xbox One

DLNA is the Key Feature of a living-room device!

Please add DLNA support

Elompenta, Jun 9, 2014
  3. Xbox One and my PC

In the future use Xbox Video. DLNA Play To is all we have, DLNA Fullis coming soon.

A Virtual Duck, Jun 9, 2014
  4. The Cthulhu
    The Cthulhu Guest

DLNA

Support fails again, they could at least direct you to the feedback forums. Try
    here, it's a new feedback site.

The Cthulhu, Jun 9, 2014
  5. Elompenta Win User

DLNA Client for Xbox One

Please add DLNA support
  6. A Virtual Duck Win User

Xbox One and my PC

In the future use Xbox Video. DLNA Play To is all we have, DLNA Fullis coming soon.
  7. soylentgreen66 Win User

DLNA

You can use a mobile app called skifta as a DLNA controller between your DLNA server and Xbox One.
  8. Elompenta Win User

DLNA Client for Xbox One

Big No-GO fort Xbox one.

Please add DLNA support
  9. Mike Therien Win User

DirecTv Integration Woes

I could not find any DLNA features in Xbox One. I have a DLNA server but could not find any way to access it.
Thema:

DLNA

1. DLNA - Similar Threads - DLNA

2. WD My Cloud DLNA server not detected by Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    WD My Cloud DLNA server not detected by Xbox One S: having tried a few things, i'm not able to get my media to show up on Xbox One from my NAS (WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra). upnp is OFF in my router Twonky (DLNA server dashboard) allows me to choose...
  3. Music Streaming Over DLNA From Phone Troubleshoot

in XboX Insiders
    Music Streaming Over DLNA From Phone Troubleshoot: Its been 7 years and no phone, wifi setup, app, console version, or console revision, has seemed to make streaming music stable. Its degrades (album art start getting mixed up or absent, until the...
  4. Xbox One DLNA Media Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One DLNA Media Server: [img] [img] [img] I’ve downloaded the Media Player on my Xbox One so I can set a custom background. I’ve looked at some websites on how to stream my music/photos/videos via my computer but I’m...
  5. Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one]: Bonjour, Depuis la suppression du service One Drive sur Groove Musique, je cherche des solution pour optimiser l'écoute de ma musique sur XBOX. Solution 1 : J'ai activé le DLNA et j'utilise...
  6. LG 42PG20D: DLNA works badly

in XBoX TV Hardware
    LG 42PG20D: DLNA works badly: LG (Televisions) 42PG20D: DLNA works badly Don't use DLNA. Use Kodi from Xbox app store, setup NFS shares on the QNAP (see Kodi NFS wiki). Add NFS shared folder to Kodi and it will play content...
  7. DLNA Discovery in Media Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLNA Discovery in Media Player: I have been having an issue since I purchased my xbox one s that it will take a long time to discover a local DLNA source. My windows 10 PC recognizes it right away as well as my ROKU and other...
  8. DLNA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLNA: DLNA is not working again on Xbox one and have just wasted over an hour checking settings on phone trying to play a tune through Xbox. Also really disappointed with the new home page. Has made it...
  9. XBOX One S DLNA Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S DLNA Problems: My XBOX One S and original XBOX One are able to detect the DLNA Server that is hooked up to my router, but it does not find any of the files. I do not know when this problem came about because I...
  10. Custom Gamerpic via DLNA/OneDrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic via DLNA/OneDrive: I am in the Preview Alpha ring and It has just been brought to my attention that custom gamerpics are available, So I decided to try and upload my own via One Drive and Media player via DLNA. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox dlna