: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names

Discus and support : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names Hi there, When you say restarted the console do you mean a power cycle? If no here's a LINK on how best to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by acceratorz, Jul 24, 2019.

1. acceratorz
    acceratorz Guest

Hi there,

When you say restarted the console do you mean a power cycle? If no here's a LINK on how best to perform a power cycle. But there have been
    reports last night / this morning from many people unable to launch games, connect to XBL services. It looks like the services are back up and running now.

:)

acceratorz, Jul 24, 2019
  2. iStr8xLegit Win User

Bridge connections help!

"Your DNS server can't resolve the names of the Xbox LIVE servers or Xbox.com"
  3. LiquidMotion Win User

DNS Error - Your manually configured DNS settings may not be correct

Ive tried that. It gives me the dns server cant resolve xbox live server names error
  4. simeone talk Win User

Disconnecting at the same time

when i try to connect it says that the DNS is not resolving xbox server names
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

When you say restarted the console do you mean a power cycle? If no here's a LINK on how best to perform a power cycle. But there have been
    reports last night / this morning from many people unable to launch games, connect to XBL services. It looks like the services are back up and running now.
  6. taidara Win User

Xfinity modern dns

It could well be a problem with your ISPs DNS servers.

Try to work your way around this problem by configure your Xbox DNS settings so that your console resolves names into an IP address by using a public or open resolver.

Configure Googles public DNS servers as the primary and secondary DNS under your consoles network settings.
Thema:

1. : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names - Similar Threads - DNS resolving server

2. DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!!: DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!! If youre on a hotspot, don't even bother. Its your hotspot. Otherwise, your internet is having an issue, and that can usually be fixed by creating a dmz...
  3. DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names

in XBoX Accessibility
    DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names: Hi, I've just moved into a new house and I can't get my xbox one to connect to the interent when using the cable. I can however connect to the wifi of the house, but whenever I plug in the cable,...
  4. VirginMedia Superhub 2: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names

in XboX Networking Hardware
    VirginMedia Superhub 2: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names Try this link for a possible solution:...
  5. DNS not resolving server name

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS not resolving server name: Hi, This has been going on for some time now and it’s really doing my head in!! I’m constantly getting this error code, DNS is not resolving server names. I’ve tried everything Xbox has...
  6. DNS server can’t resolve live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS server can’t resolve live server names error: euh i used all dns servers from all sites even this site and its always saying this ... guys I need a help anyone signed in Xbox Live I need he’s dns lol . Plz help...
  7. DNS isn't resolving xbox server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn't resolving xbox server names: It happened out of no where. We unplugged our interent router whilst in the midst of doing some wire/cable management and my Xbox was on during the process. Once everything was all plugged back...
  8. DNS isn't resolving xbox server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn't resolving xbox server names: Please help me i dont understand what happened 247345b2-c23a-47b6-92b9-50ac0f5f63e0
  9. DNS ins't resolving Xbox Servers Names since april 1st for me?,1st time occurence

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS ins't resolving Xbox Servers Names since april 1st for me?,1st time occurence: Hey guys/ Xbox.Since last saturday april 1st my Xbox has been unable to connect to the internet to chat n play games w friends,n my xbox is unable to establish ANY NAT type at all.I chatted with...
  10. The DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    The DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names: hi, I m not able to connect to Xbox Live server, tried many options available on Xbox support not able to connect. bc2434ca-803d-473a-93e3-5974354504dd