Dns is not resolving xbox server names

Discus and support Dns is not resolving xbox server names in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi every so often my xbox just disconnects from internet and when i try to reconnect i get the error dns is not resolving xbox server names. Then just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LucasChalk, Apr 15, 2020.

1. LucasChalk
    LucasChalk Guest

Hi every so often my xbox just disconnects from internet and when i try to reconnect i get the error dns is not resolving xbox server names. Then just randomly starts working again at some point.

We have tried changing dns manually, router reset, xbox completely reset, even had the isp looking into the issue. They say it could be an issue with the xbox, bought a new xbox a week ago and experience the same.

Used to happen every couple months now happens almost daily.

What could the problem be? Am i getting ddos attacked?

Kind regards

Lucas

:)

LucasChalk, Apr 15, 2020
  2. iStr8xLegit Win User

Bridge connections help!

"Your DNS server can't resolve the names of the Xbox LIVE servers or Xbox.com"
  3. LucasChalk Win User

I have contacted my internet service provider and gadget rescue but they couldn't help
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LucasChalk,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is getting a DNS error at random times. We have a support article that provides troubleshooting for

the DNS error message on Xbox One
    . This issue is related to the console's ability to connect to your home network. This error message is generally not seen in DDoS attacks. We recommend trying some of the troubleshooting steps in the article we provided.
    Be sure to let us know the results LucasChalk!
  5. StoRmL0V3sVyRus Win User

Hello , have you contacted anyone about thia?
  6. LucasChalk Win User

I've have tried all steps from 1 to 14 and none of them have worked I don't know what to do. My xbox is brand new and I'm really disappointed that none of these steps fixed it .
Thema:

1. Dns is not resolving xbox server names - Similar Threads - Dns resolving server

2. Xbox isn’t resolving DNS server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox isn’t resolving DNS server names: Ok, so without loosing internet connection my xbox homescreened me saying i wasnt logged into xbox live anymore, and for the past WEEK i have been unable to log in and use the gold time i have...
  3. : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names: : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names Hi there, When you say restarted the console do you mean a power cycle? If no here's a LINK on how best to perform a power cycle. But there have been...
  4. DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!!

DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!!: DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!! If youre on a hotspot, don't even bother. Its your hotspot. Otherwise, your internet is having an issue, and that can usually be fixed by creating a dmz...
  5. DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names

in XBoX Accessibility
    DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names: Hi, I've just moved into a new house and I can't get my xbox one to connect to the interent when using the cable. I can however connect to the wifi of the house, but whenever I plug in the cable,...
  6. VirginMedia Superhub 2: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names

VirginMedia Superhub 2: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names Try this link for a possible solution:...
  7. DNS not resolving server name

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS not resolving server name: Hi, This has been going on for some time now and it’s really doing my head in!! I’m constantly getting this error code, DNS is not resolving server names. I’ve tried everything Xbox has...
  8. DNS server can’t resolve live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS server can’t resolve live server names error: euh i used all dns servers from all sites even this site and its always saying this ... guys I need a help anyone signed in Xbox Live I need he’s dns lol . Plz help...
  9. DNS isn't resolving xbox server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn't resolving xbox server names: It happened out of no where. We unplugged our interent router whilst in the midst of doing some wire/cable management and my Xbox was on during the process. Once everything was all plugged back...
  10. DNS isn't resolving xbox server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn't resolving xbox server names: Please help me i dont understand what happened 247345b2-c23a-47b6-92b9-50ac0f5f63e0