DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!!

Discus and support DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!! If youre on a hotspot, don't even bother. Its your hotspot. Otherwise, your internet is having an issue, and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by padoni05, Jul 22, 2019.

1. padoni05
    padoni05 Guest

If youre on a hotspot, don't even bother. Its your hotspot. Otherwise, your internet is having an issue, and that can usually be fixed by creating a dmz network. Look on youtube, or call xbox support so they can let you know how to go about that

:)

padoni05, Jul 22, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. Error404BOT Win User

If youre on a hotspot, don't even bother. Its your hotspot. Otherwise, your internet is having an issue, and that can usually be fixed by creating a dmz network. Look on youtube, or call xbox support so they can let you know how to go about that
  4. iStr8xLegit Win User

Bridge connections help!

"Your DNS server can't resolve the names of the Xbox LIVE servers or Xbox.com"
  5. LiquidMotion Win User

DNS Error - Your manually configured DNS settings may not be correct

Ive tried that. It gives me the dns server cant resolve xbox live server names error
  6. simeone talk Win User

Disconnecting at the same time

when i try to connect it says that the DNS is not resolving xbox server names
Thema:

1. DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!! - Similar Threads - DNS isn’t resolving

2. XBOX多人游戏无法使用,重置过网络也尝试过更换DNS,依旧没有效果[Translation-XBO X MULTIPLAYER GAMES CANNOT BE USED, RESET...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX多人游戏无法使用,重置过网络也尝试过更换DNS,依旧没有效果[Translation-XBO X MULTIPLAYER GAMES CANNOT BE USED, RESET...: 不管是重置还是更换DNS都会显示 法使用 [Translation-Whether it is reset or replaced DNS will show that it is not available] [img] [img] f6debd8a-5f95-48ac-8727-cf58a363b9f5
  3. DNS XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS XBOX ONE: Guys, I set up my xbox, in relation to DNS, put that code that blocks adult content sites. I also put this same code on my internet modem (I am not talking about the router) configured directly on...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 DNS connection issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 DNS connection issues.: I've been having this issue since the start. I've tried both official guides listed below, and neither have worked. Anyone else with this issue, and anyone have a fix for it? Thanks in advance....
  5. : DNS problem 80151903

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : DNS problem 80151903: : DNS problem 80151903 (xbox360) Hi, Did you try opening the ports that are required for Xbox Live? see https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-360/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live You can...
  6. : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names

: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names: : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names Hi there, When you say restarted the console do you mean a power cycle? If no here's a LINK on how best to perform a power cycle. But there have been...
  7. DNS error for only one connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error for only one connection: Hello i have been having a dns error with my zte internet box thingy i dont know the name of it but u put time cards on it like a phone but its only use if for internet and i keep getting a dns...
  8. I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...

I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet...: I'm using hot spot which has always worked and this time it says dns error and internet wont connect even though my signal strength is 100% I got it to work somehow and was fine then it randomly...
  9. : DNS problem

: DNS problem: : DNS problem (lannet router) Hi Lesgar, Thanks for the update with your reply! Since you're using an Xbox 360, you'll want to troubleshoot using our Xbox 360 Connection Error Solution and select...
  10. DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names

in XBoX Accessibility
    DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names: Hi, I've just moved into a new house and I can't get my xbox one to connect to the interent when using the cable. I can however connect to the wifi of the house, but whenever I plug in the cable,...