: DNS problem

Discus and support : DNS problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : DNS problem (lannet router) Hi Lesgar, Thanks for the update with your reply! Since you're using an Xbox 360, you'll want to troubleshoot using our... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LesgarDatevan12, May 26, 2019.

1. : DNS problem

: DNS problem (lannet router)
    Hi Lesgar,

Thanks for the update with your reply! Since you're using an Xbox 360, you'll want to troubleshoot using our Xbox 360 Connection Error Solution
    and select "Can't connect to the Internet" to get started. The wizard will guide you to get connected again.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps a bit more.

:)

LesgarDatevan12, May 26, 2019
  2. taidara Win User

dns problem !!!!

Greetings Mylifearesuffer!

Before we get started, could you provide more information, so that we can better understand your network set up and your networking devices etc. Please read:

forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the bits in bold). Also, include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. Thank you!
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Lesgar,

Thanks for the update with your reply! Since you're using an Xbox 360, you'll want to troubleshoot using our Xbox 360 Connection Error Solution
    and select "Can't connect to the Internet" to get started. The wizard will guide you to get connected again.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps a bit more.
  4. mohamedtaysser Win User

DNS problem

Yes i did and o called my isp but they said that it is not there problem
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

DNS problem

Hi,

1. From the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Settings, and then select
    System.

2. Select Network Settings.

3. Select Wired Network or Wireless Network (depending on which one you're using.)

4. Select Configure Network.

5. Select Additional Settings tab and select Restore to Factory Defaults. Select Yes.

Turn off your Xbox 360. Go to your router and turn it off - wait about 20 seconds and turn it back on. Wait untill your router has fully rebooted and connected back to your ISP, this may take a couple of minutes to complete.

When it's done, turn your Xbox 360 back on and reconnect to your home network. Has your issue been resolved?
  6. LegendDolby1986 Win User

DNS problem

Sound like a problem with your router have you tried turning it off for 60 seconds and turning it on?
Thema:

1. : DNS problem - Similar Threads - DNS problem

2. : DNS problem 80151903

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : DNS problem 80151903: : DNS problem 80151903 (xbox360) Hi, Did you try opening the ports that are required for Xbox Live? see https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-360/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live You can...
  3. DNS problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS problem: Hello I have a problem with xbox 360 connection to internet i tried factory reset but it failed What shall i do [img] 204cbf07-42fd-49c8-b347-739d71f50f5f
  4. Forza Horizon 3 Online Problems DNS Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Online Problems DNS Error: nat typ : strict server connection : blocked In the xbox app 10482405-e536-4eea-a879-43d59a60dee0
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Online Problems DNS Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Online Problems DNS Error: Xbox App : nat typ : strict server connection : blocked a74aa33a-6a9b-4d16-96e9-c1decdfc0b81
  6. I have a DNS problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a DNS problem: I can not connect to the internet because I get an error from dns b9b5ffcb-ef56-4601-9dae-0c9c2fa3100d
  7. I no have 2nd dns this is an problem? Xbox one can't connect to internet? I have no xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I no have 2nd dns this is an problem? Xbox one can't connect to internet? I have no xbox one: i have just primary dns and my xbox 360 cant connect to internet in the xbox one is same? c843d18f-7791-4994-8abd-91b37acf7b2d
  8. Xbox 360 DNS Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 DNS Problem: Guys Can you help me solve this problem? W : 0000 - 0021 X : 0000 - F001 Y : 0000 - 0000 Z : 8015 - 1903 ID FFFF - FFFF L : 8015 - 1903 Q : 8007 - 0435 T : Wireless A :...
  9. DNS problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS problem: On my xbox, I am getting the error: DNS is not resolving Xbox server names. I have followed the support pages, but have not resolved anything. I dont have my own modem or router, since I am living...
  10. Odd DNS problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd DNS problem: Whenever I try to change my DNS by adding manual primary and secondary DNS, it seems to accept the input of both but then on the next summary screen it displays the secondary as the primary DNS...