Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to...

Discus and support Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pixel5urfer [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pixel5urfer, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to...

/u/Pixel5urfer, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Malacath Win User

Network latency for LIVE on xbox one

A question for Mister Ohnaka.

Is the latency accurate for normal xbox servers.

Apparently when testing connection it pings servers in Seattle, Washington no matter where you are in the world.

So if you are on the other side of the atlantic ocean like in the UK you get high pings of over 150ms.

Does this mean the UK always gets a sub-standard connection or are we actually connected to servers in the UK?
  3. Malacath Win User

High ping and strict NAT.

I don't think you can do anything about the ping.

Apparently your xbox is pinging a server in Seattle so if your in the UK you will have a high ping.

I'm in Wales, I have fibre optic broadband and a wired connection and my pings usually around 160ms
  4. Wight22 Win User

Connecting two xbox ones on the same internet connection

Package loss was 5 percent on the upload, after doing a bit of research since I'm in the uk and the server which the Xbox pings is in Seattle this seems to be normal levels
  5. goyanks135 Win User

Xbox One shows High Latency and Packet Loss

I believe that when you do the test on the Xbox it pings Microsoft's servers in Seattle. When you use speed test it chooses a local server. Test what you connection is to Seattle from speed test and report back.
  6. hsbrsb Win User

xCloud keeps crashing

Is it failing when connecting to your own xbox or to the xcloud servers? Sometimes connecting to my own xbox doesnt work until i restart my xbox
    I’m guessing the xCloud servers, or the app
Thema:

Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to...

1. Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to... - Similar Threads - Xcloud testers connect

2. XCloud Not Avaliable in my country

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud Not Avaliable in my country: Xcloud was released a few days back, and i was wondering why it isn't in my country 7b60333f-0a8c-4971-9555-f1db9136e24c
  3. Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason

in XboX Insiders
    Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason: [IMG] submitted by /u/Akthegamer02 [link] [comments]
  4. Xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud: Xcloud says we're taking a break how do I fix that cb07a0ca-fa12-49b8-891a-cac04dc5b87e
  5. xCloud Issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud Issue: Hi support, 1. I have some issues with Xbox Game Pass app and the Game Streming app: from two days ago, I was able to play without any problems, but from today I cannot play xCloud. What is the...
  6. When will Xcloud be launched in India?

in XBoX on Mobile
    When will Xcloud be launched in India?: Is there any point in getting an xbox one subscription without xcloud being launched in India? f71c7165-8ef9-4e79-a111-0333b207d8b1
  7. Xcloud to Greece

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud to Greece: Please bring xcloud to Greece! 16b05466-1530-441b-a482-47f1ad5733e3
  8. Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.: Streaming is working fine, but XCloud refuses to work. When I open the app it tells me to learn more then takes me to the page to sign up for Ultimate. I already have ultimate, so I'm not sure...
  9. xcloud on surface

in XBoX on Mobile
    xcloud on surface: hey guys, today is 15 of september and finally i can try xcloud. but unfortunately is avaible only on android system, and not on windows 10 !!!! how could be possible??? i have a surfece using...
  10. It won't let me use xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me use xcloud: When i try to play a game on xcloud it says "we cant play this because of family restrictions" But my parents have me as rated r. Also, When i try to play games on my xbox it needs permission....