Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere

Discus and support Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I been playing Gears of War on my laptop when my girlfriend kicks my off the TV. 79573cb3-beee-4bc1-8881-2e764f360e8e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ooD0C H0L1DAYoo, May 27, 2019.

1. Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere

I been playing Gears of War on my laptop when my girlfriend kicks my off the TV.

:)

ooD0C H0L1DAYoo, May 27, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

I have in the paat,nice for when you're traveling.
  3. Nolan Coker Win User

I have, I play those games plus steam so whatever I’m in the mood for
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

I have, especially before my husband and I made our game room. I used my laptop to join him in the TV room so we could be by each other. Now I don't use it as often *shrug*
  5. BlindmanEX Win User

Play Anywhere

The games with Playanywhere support are located at this Microsoft website.

www.xbox.com/.../xbox-play-anywhere

FIF[quote user="impiorum8"]

Hi!

I have a question about "xbox play anywhere". I play FIFA so much on PC but if any of you guys play on PC too you know that there is not much players on PC platform as much as on Xbox. So I don't own a Xbox and the question is if I can play FIFA 17 (also
    the other multiplayer games which were introduced on E3) on Xbox Platform from my PC with this "xbox play anywhere" feature. If "yes", how?

[/quote]A is not on the list.

Also not every game from MS press confrence is part of the playanywhere.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Does Xbox game pass enable game pass on Windows 10?

Now any game that is xbox play anywhere game and in the game pass then yes you can download and play those games on your PC.

You can go here and find the games that are xbox play anywhere

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere?xr=shellnav

Those would be the only games that if they happen to be on the game pass list and xbox play anywhere list then you would be able to download and play the game on the PC
Thema:

1. Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere - Similar Threads - guys game using

2. Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?: Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil. But occasionally we will run into a so called villain who actually isn't a horrible person....
  3. What games are you guys playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you guys playing?: Forza Horizon 4, Resident Evil HD and Sea of Thieves 4591f854-8dd9-4f8e-ac45-5f8cb1aa47bc
  4. Guy gets mad at game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guy gets mad at game: Okay so a few days back I was playing forza motorsports 7 virus tag when I toke a guy (Mod Removed- Personal Information) out he started to hit me trying to make me crash game ended but the next...
  5. What are your guys favorite game right now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your guys favorite game right now?: My favorite game of all time right now has to be HALO MCC. I put a lot of time in that and really enjoyed it. f454dde0-3e07-41fc-af74-9f27b971b0bf
  6. After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.: After a game of Rocket League, a player (who we defeated several times) started messaging me and my friend afterwards. Me and my friend only messaged him the phrase, "no u" whenever he messaged us...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now Its the old xbox wireless. Hard wired im fine, but my son is having your issue and when I go wireless its happening...
  8. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  9. Family guy game for Xbox original Backwards compatible For Xbox one was my favourite game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family guy game for Xbox original Backwards compatible For Xbox one was my favourite game ...: yeah I played that game over and over again and even buying another copy for my Xbox original just hopefully you get it on Xbox one soon I just want to buy it off the Xbox store it’s hardball to...
  10. The debate about how to use external storage and gaming -- need your guys input

in XBoX on Consoles
    The debate about how to use external storage and gaming -- need your guys input: So as my Hard Drive is starting to fill up in the 70's range full, I started searching for the best or most used drives that people were using with their Xbox One. I also came across a few...