Do digital codes expire?

Discus and support Do digital codes expire? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got some codes from amazon for game pass but dont want to start using them yet. Cant find out for certain whether xbox digital codes expire and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrismorgan_1021, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Do digital codes expire?

Just got some codes from amazon for game pass but dont want to start using them yet. Cant find out for certain whether xbox digital codes expire and amazon have provided no information. Does anybody know for sure?

Thanks.

:)

chrismorgan_1021, Apr 15, 2019
  2. KaiZaChieF Win User

Do digital codes expire?

so yes they do expire, just like a gift card for a shop, they also have expiry dates, as others have said, to be safe I'd just use the code soon so you don't have to worry about expiry, I guess it depends on what the code is?
  3. Ackis Win User

Do digital codes expire?

Oh one more thing - my personal experience with digital codes: I use the as soon as I can. Less chance something goes wrong.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Do digital codes expire?

Yes codes can expire. Normally there should be a date on the mail you get the code or on the card itself. When you are not sure about it you could also ask the vendor you made the purchase.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Do digital codes expire?

We can't provide specific dates, but yes, some digital redemption codes expire. Not all, and not all of the same type, but some of them have expiry dates.
  6. Ackis Win User

Do digital codes expire?

Yes codes can expire. No, we can't tell you. You should contact customer service and they *might* be able to tell you if you give them the code.
Thema:

Do digital codes expire?

1. Do digital codes expire? - Similar Threads - digital codes expire

2. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 Expired: Date bought - I believe November 19 - I know it was sometime late in 2015, after september and before winter break as I was still in school. The message came and I thought it would always be...
  3. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - Message has expired.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - Message has expired.: I purchased Fallout 4 for the Xbox One last year and received the message with the code for Fallout 3. I didn't use the code at the time, and the message has since expired. GT:...
  4. Fallout 3 redeem code expired! Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 redeem code expired! Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 11/11/2015 “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.” please help me with this! thank you!...
  5. “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” My link has expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” My link has expired: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “[12/28/2015]” Issue: “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.” I received the digital code...
  6. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 expiration.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 expiration.: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: November 10, 2015. Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired....
  7. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 Expired message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 Expired message: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “09 November 2015” Issue: “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.” Thanks :)...
  8. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - Message has expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 - Message has expired: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 11/13/2015 Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired. Would you please resend this code...
  9. Fallout 3 Code expired after digital purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code expired after digital purchase of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: day of UK release Issue: “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.” I have never been made aware...
  10. Expired Xbox 360 Black ops 1 digital download Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expired Xbox 360 Black ops 1 digital download Code: Hey, my digtal Download Code for black Ops 1 on xbox 360 has expired. I got the digital download when i purchased Black ops 3 on Xbox 360. I know its an older model console and dont expect much...