Do Game Pass PC games work with Dualshock 4?

Discus and support Do Game Pass PC games work with Dualshock 4? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently picked up a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Prior to this the only game I'd ever installed from the Microsoft Store was Minecraft Bedrock,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Thw0rted, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Thw0rted
    Thw0rted Guest

I recently picked up a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Prior to this the only game I'd ever installed from the Microsoft Store was Minecraft Bedrock, everything else came from Steam. I always kind of took universal controller support for granted, because
    if nothing else I could have Steam make my gamepad show up as a 360 pad.

Most of the time I use a Dualshock 4 wired via USB. It doesn't show up at all in Sea of Thieves, nor Spiritfarer. Since I wanted to try Spiritfarer in co-op, it's really important to figure out at least one gamepad. I thought maybe if I launched it through
    Steam (using "add non-Steam Game to library") it would emulate a 360 pad, but that doesn't seem to have helped. I'm not using any other controller customization software (like DS4Windows) but I do have the Playstation Remote Play client installed which might
    have a different version of DS4 drivers.

Is there anything else I should be doing to make my gamepad show up in UWP games?

:)

Thw0rted, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

The reason why it doesn't work in Windows 10 Store games (UWP) is because the Dual Shock 4 isn't a Xinput device and therefore Windows itself won't see it as such. Steam has built in support for all sorts of controllers and can provide Xinput from its own
    software. That's why it works in Steam but not Win 10 games.

The only way I know of is by DS4Windows, although not owning a DS4 controller I have no experience myself.
  3. Santkill Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Compatibility Question

Probably yes, it works, 'cause it works on Dualshock 4 for PS4, with both Chat and Audio game.

And the Dualshock 4 is CTIA standard, not OMTP.

=)
  4. CardinalSIN Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Famly Sharing

Hi Brad,

Thanks for responding. How does setting home for console work on the PC for the PC Game Pass? Is there even a way to do this so the kids can download PC Game Pass titles that are linked to the Ultimate Pass?

Thanks!
  5. matthewiag Win User

PS4 Controller

6. Smwutches Win User

why i can play only 12 game on game pass

Game Pass is primarily for the console. It's just a bonus that some of the games work for the PC. There is no Game Pass for the PC>
Thema:

1. Do Game Pass PC games work with Dualshock 4? - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

2. Xbox game pass 3 months of discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass 3 months of discord nitro: Hey I purchased xbox game pass ultimate and in the perks you can get 3 months of discord nitro because I already had discord nitro so I wanted to gift the nitro to a friend but when I send the URL...
  3. Mobile Xbox Game Pass app crashes

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile Xbox Game Pass app crashes: Hello, i have installed the Mobile Xbox Game Pass app (on android), but when i launch it, it just crashes. Is there a way to fix this? aec81ca0-2336-4a27-81b9-29e3269c64a2
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: My son is trying to play fortnite and something keeps popping up to purchase Xbox Gold or GPUltimate. We have it. I don't know how to get past this and I can't find a phone number for help. There...
  5. Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for Console ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for Console ?: Hi I play fortenight and have : Xbox Live Gold £6.99 and Xbox Game Pass for Console £7.99 Do i need noth of these > Thanks 5b335c31-43e0-474e-90f3-6b33dd55b1ec
  6. Game Pass Ulimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ulimate: So, I've had game pass ultimate for approximately a year now, and I've never had the problems that I am having today. Recently I decided to download The Wolf Among Us, clicked it and started...
  7. My game pass card won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass card won’t work: I got a game pass card today and when I put the pin in, it didn’t work. When I did put it in, it just popped up as already redeemed, so I went to go get a game and it said to get game pass. I...
  8. Spotify Premium with Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Premium with Xbox Game Pass: Hello, I have a subscription for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and it told me I can get Spotify Premium as a perk. I went to the perks section and didn't see it. I read that it would be in your Xbox...
  9. Xbox game pass cancellation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass cancellation: I wanted to cancel my game pass subscription so it won't charge me automaticly after the one month end, on the canceletion screen there was "your subscription will end after 30.10.2020" one month...
  10. My Xbox Game Pass subscription is past due, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Game Pass subscription is past due, what do I do?: My xbox game pass subscription is one month past due, i was just wondering if i would have to pay it or if it would just cancel automatically. Thanks! 0859f692-dd59-4ce7-b7d2-3c0d41bdf49c