Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

Discus and support Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrJeffery907, Aug 12, 2019.

1. MrJeffery907
    MrJeffery907 Guest

I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass

:)

MrJeffery907, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there MrJeffery907!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Korhog Win User

an additional discount works with gold, and You have additional discount for games in XGP, but I'm not really sure what XGP discount works with games on sales
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

The discount for purchasing is for games in the Game Pass catalogue and wouldn't work for a game not in Game Pass.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Not really. The most of the deals you get re with xbox live gold membership.
  6. kev edin Win User

I believe some if not all do , i dont think its very much . 👍
Thema:

1. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass? - Similar Threads - gamepass games sale

2. Using a Ipega controller on Xbox GamePass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a Ipega controller on Xbox GamePass Games: Please help me! I want to play my Xbox GamePass games on PC, with my Ipega controller. But it´s not possible here! The controller works OK, but most Xbox Game Pass games don´t recognise it. How...
  3. Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...: so, as title says, im spending $11 a month on games i cant even get, Halo Master Chief Collection, its no a damn collection cos all i can access is halo reach, i wanted all of them, its why i got...
  4. Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass games not uninstalling from PC ?: Hello, I recently encountered a problem where while downloading/installing a game via PC Gamepass app, my PC froze and had to restart, (game was at 25 GB from 96), since then when I acces...
  5. I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC: Issue: Cannot Download Games On My PC Even Though I Have Ultimate Gamepass So I got a brand new laptop today and went to download games on it from the xbox app and xbox companion app but it just...
  6. instalacja z xbox gamepass [Mod translation-installation with xbox game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    instalacja z xbox gamepass [Mod translation-installation with xbox game pass]: witam. od dwóch dni próbuje zainstalować FFXV. ilekroć włączam instalacje pokazuje mi się że mam zainstalowane 55,34 mb i wskaźnik prędkości pobierania spada do poziomu 24 kb chociaż mój internet...
  7. Xbox GamePass Ultimate - Kein Zugriff auf die Spiele! [No access to the games!]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GamePass Ultimate - Kein Zugriff auf die Spiele! [No access to the games!]: Ich habe am 30.11.2019 ein Abo für den Xbox Ultimate Pass erworben. Ich habe aufgrund einer Veränderung meine Email Adresse des Mircrosoft Kotos gewechselt und mit kann mich zwar in der Xbox App...
  8. Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.: Just wanted to know if it was intentional to remove the ability to hide games in gamepass. I really appreciated this feature so when my Xbox (which is in preview beta) updated, unhid all gamepass...
  9. Gamepass Games save data questions

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass Games save data questions: I have gamepass for windows 10 (the $10 one) and i have a few questions about game saves where is my save data located (local or cloud) is there a way to backup my save data if it is stored...
  10. Xbox gamepass ultimate won't give me the option to install games on my PC. Is that intended?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate won't give me the option to install games on my PC. Is that intended?: As the title says, I cannot install games, either from the app or from the store, the only option I have available is installing the games on the Xbox. I have checked my subscription, is paid and...