Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

Discus and support Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrJeffery907, Aug 12, 2019.

1. MrJeffery907
    MrJeffery907 Guest

I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass

:)

MrJeffery907, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there MrJeffery907!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Korhog Win User

an additional discount works with gold, and You have additional discount for games in XGP, but I'm not really sure what XGP discount works with games on sales
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

The discount for purchasing is for games in the Game Pass catalogue and wouldn't work for a game not in Game Pass.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Not really. The most of the deals you get re with xbox live gold membership.
  6. kev edin Win User

I believe some if not all do , i dont think its very much . đź‘Ť
Thema:

1. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass? - Similar Threads - gamepass games sale

2. Why can't we review gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we review gamepass games?: I completely understand why you should have to own a regular game before you can review it, but it makes no sense why I can't review a game on game pass that I've put time in to. It guarantees...
  3. 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?: 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix? 6e6c64b6-1ab9-484e-95ea-9115973584e0
  4. NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.: I HAVE A 58 DAY DAILY CHALLENGE STREAK ON RDR2 THAT IS AT RISK HERE PLUS I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GAMES NONE OF WHICH ARE WORKING feea25ae-d7ac-4d15-845d-dee21d510486
  5. Cant install games on PC Gamepass beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games on PC Gamepass beta: Hi, Im currently having issues with downloading/installing any game on the PC. I installed FM2019 and Worms fine, then I tried to install Forza and it instantly went to 50% and gave an error...
  6. GamePass PC : Error 0x80070020 when trying re-install game

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass PC : Error 0x80070020 when trying re-install game: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate still actif until 26/09/2019. I had installed few weeks ago : - The messenger - Void Bastard And when I try to launch them yesterday, nothing happend. So I...
  7. Gamepass requesting games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass requesting games: I been wondering a long tome if its possible to request games to game pass for your customers to have joy in the membership. Can you possibly add some dragon ball games like the Dragon ball...
  8. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome: Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing....
  9. I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save: If anyone knows plz let me know 2081288a-9a89-4a5b-b8a3-7ca41bde9d3f
  10. Average lifespan for games in Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Average lifespan for games in Gamepass?: Is there an average amount of time that games stay in Gamepass? I want to play Metro Exodus and the new Tomb Raider, but I am going to start AC Odyssey tonight. I am expecting 2 months solid on...