do i get ea access for pc?

Discus and support do i get ea access for pc? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i got xbox game pass ultimate with the understanding that i would get discord nitro and ea access codes for use on pc. granted any information about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by markshields2012, Dec 2, 2019.

1. do i get ea access for pc?

i got xbox game pass ultimate with the understanding that i would get discord nitro and ea access codes for use on pc. granted any information about the game pass is poorly worded and generally harder to find than it should be. but am i mistaken in thinking
    ea access is usable on pc?

:)

markshields2012, Dec 2, 2019
  2. markshields2012 Win User

i dont have the option there, i have "best of multiplayer". if i open the ea access hub the only options i get are "learn more" and "sign up now" the latter doesnt give me the option for game pass. am i missing something?

edit: never mind, its here now. just another example of Microsoft's stupid ui
  3. ngocphi Win User

Shouldve opted for spotify

Its generally understood that ea acess is only xbox one as it was only ever announed for the xbox as a promotion with ms even sony opted out of it

Discord is only a pc and phone software

Spotify is the only universal and only on major platforms

It says even in the print

Pls compatibility this means system and region requirments
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Hi Markshields2012,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. EA Access only works on console, the equivalent for PC would be Origin (Basic or Premium) which is not part of the promotion. To redeem EA Access, you will need to log into an Xbox then go to Game Pass from the main
    dashboard, you will find the promo there (EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium).

[​IMG]
  5. PopulousLyric2 Win User

Pre-Bundled FIFA 15 code wont work

WINSTON!

I have the solution now!

XBOX-support couldn't do anything, neither did EA. BUT EA's guy knew what to do!

EA Access blocks this code from being redeemed!

I just phoned microsoft, and a lovely lady cancelled my subscription to EA Access and refunded me.

I just redeemed the code successfully.

Now ill just activate EA Access again.

I guess its a glitch, EA might have thought that they don't want Access users to accidentally buy the games they can get from access
  6. causeforconcern Win User

RENEW GOLD FOR A BUCK AND UNLOCK A FREE YEAR OF EA ACCESS WHEN YOU STAY GOLD UNTIL SEPTEMBER

Thank you. I'm also curious, if I renew my subscription for a year (which I plan on doing after the $1 one month renewal), would I get EA Access straight away, or would I get EA Access in September?
Thema:

1. do i get ea access for pc? - Similar Threads - access

2. No Access to Club Setting as Club Administrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Access to Club Setting as Club Administrator: On Xbox.com I cant find the club setting to manage Clubs. So my Question is: Is there a way to manage my clubs threw the Xbox website? ab91225e-cba0-4977-876d-bae3ce18a486
  3. Xbox All Access Misleading and I feel Scammed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access Misleading and I feel Scammed!: Hello everyone. Last year I signed up for the Xbox All Access looking forward to a nice option to pay up £25.00 a month to get the new Xbox Series X. This was done on day 1 of the Xbox All Access...
  4. Game access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game access: I'm trying to play a game from a disk . About a month ago I went to play my game and a message popped up called game pass ultimate and I had to purchase to play my game , not sure why cause I was...
  5. Xbox All Access Upgrade

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access Upgrade: I signed up for the All Access Upgrade last September through Amazon / Citizens One. Citizens One never sent an "intent to upgrade" e-mail. I called Citizens One today and all I got was an apology...
  6. plus d'accès à microsoft solitaire[Translation-no more access to microsoft solitaire]

in XBoX on Windows
    plus d'accès à microsoft solitaire[Translation-no more access to microsoft solitaire]: Bonjours la fenêtre de solitaire collection microsoft reste sombre et quand je veux l'ouvrir j'ai un j'ai un carré dans lequel est noté que le solitaire se met jour et rien ne se fait. Pourquoi je...
  7. Accessing logs of previous Insider Hub feedback?

in XboX Insiders
    Accessing logs of previous Insider Hub feedback?: Hey guys, just wondering if logs are kept or accessible anywhere of feedback provided through the insider hub? I really want to reference an old suggestion that I entered that falls in line with...
  8. What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my existing Game Pass Ultimate subscription if I get All Access: So, I have over 30 months of Game Pass Ultimate pre-paid. I do not have to make a subscription payment till 2023. I now want to get All Access but that is a 24 month commitment. It is my...
  9. Series x and using xbox1 as a second console on new all access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series x and using xbox1 as a second console on new all access: I currently have a xbox1 with gamepass if I get the xbox series x with the all access subscription could I keep my existing console connected to this and cancel gamepass and use is as a second...
  10. Xbox All Access Upgrade

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access Upgrade: I was lucky and able to preorder and Xbox Series X yesterday using Xbox All Access through Gamestop. I currently have a line of credit for my existing Xbox One X and wanted to pursue the upgrade...