Do i keep games

Discus and support Do i keep games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If I buy the Gamepass do keep the game I bought? 903c35c4-c0c9-4529-8a15-b97e3f1d3453 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hmmm man, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Hmmm man
    Hmmm man Guest

Do i keep games

If I buy the Gamepass do keep the game I bought?

:)

Hmmm man, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do i keep games

If you pay for the games, yes. If you only download them through Game Pass, you can only use them while you have Game Pass and while they are included with Game Pass.
  3. skylaar Win User

Do I keep Xbox game pass games

Good to hear you plan on keeping it, the value is definitely there. I like that they add new games each month and a few of the latest titles are there. There has been some news about it also working with PC too, some games currently do but maybe more
    to come soon.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Do I keep my Games with Gold games ?

Yes, you'll still have the Game with Gold games as long as you have a gold subscription. It doesn't matter if it's standard gold or a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  5. kardevil2 Win User

Ficam instalados mas jogar não vais poder só depois de renovares...
  6. GrayTheNineLive Win User

The games remain on your console, but you will be unable to play until you renew the gamepass subscription.
Thema:

Do i keep games

1. Do i keep games - Similar Threads - keep games

2. Unable to download GP games on laptop despite three chat sessions. Callback option keeps...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download GP games on laptop despite three chat sessions. Callback option keeps...: Hi I have been unable to download any games from Gamespass on my laptop. My PC on the same account and router is fine. I have had three chat sessions which have been unable tor resolve the issue...
  3. I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen

in XboX Insiders
    I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen: I keep having the issue on Multiple games(Rainbow Six Siege, Lawn Mowing Simulator, and Enlisted) where I cant get pasted the start screen. I get to the start screen that says press A(RS:S),...
  4. MY GTA 5 GAME KEEPS CRASHING HELP PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY GTA 5 GAME KEEPS CRASHING HELP PLEASE: Ok so I've downloaded GTA V from the marketplace on my Xbox 360. Everything seemed fine until i play and at certain points the game crashes and tells me that the game wont start try re-downloading...
  5. xbox controller keeps on disconnecting from PC when playing games on steam

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller keeps on disconnecting from PC when playing games on steam: when I am playing games on pc, the xbox controller keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again. Whether it is wired or wireless, the problem still persists....
  6. My xbox one keeps crashing eveytime i start a game of modern warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps crashing eveytime i start a game of modern warfare: Its been ever since last update call of duty modern warfare and war zone, i start a game and as it starts to load it sceen goesblack and game ends up reloading i have not been able to play in...
  7. Xbox series X keeps crashing playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps crashing playing games: Had my xbox series X few weeks now, i really want to love this machine but the 2 games im currently playing both keep crashing. GTA V is downloaded and WWE 2K20 is on disk. Both games frequently...
  8. factory reset with keeping games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    factory reset with keeping games: What would happen if i factory reset while keeping games and data would i lose the accounts on the xbox too or would it not change anything?? ee391c90-cf59-4138-bbb8-daaed7b70f61
  9. New Xbox series X keeps crashing/freezing and games won’t play

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox series X keeps crashing/freezing and games won’t play: hey guys, I just bought a brand new Xbox series X for my little brother and when he tried to play downloaded games they start to load but then goes into a black screen or the game freezes and the...
  10. The Outer Worlds keeps freezing and exits game on The Hope

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds keeps freezing and exits game on The Hope: I have played through before with no issues I have done literally EVERY other quest/task/companion quest in the game including both DLCs I am now doing the final main quest line but when i get...