Do i keep my Rebate?

Discus and support Do i keep my Rebate? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; with the transition of Xbox rewards> microsoft rewards Do i still keep my 10% monthly rebate? i am hoping so.... 7947af07-81b8-439c-97e6-d787cf0a98e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by DragonskissXXX, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Do i keep my Rebate?

with the transition of Xbox rewards> microsoft rewards Do i still keep my 10% monthly rebate? i am hoping so....

:)

DragonskissXXX, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Bosser12345
    Bosser12345 Guest
    Do I keep my games I bought with gold?

I want to make my question clear, I am NOT talking about games with gold. I am talking about games I bought that were on sale during a gold sale. I bought titanfall 2 on black Friday for 35 dollars when it was usually 60. Now when I scroll over titanfall it says "owned with gold". Does that mean if I lose my gold membership I can't play my game offline? If it does then that then that is unfair. I paid for it it needs to let me keep it. Anyway any answers would be appreciated. Thanks!

Bosser12345, Jul 1, 2018
  3. MoUs3 Saturn
    MoUs3 Saturn Guest
    How do I keep my account.

I'm selling my Xbox 360 tomorrow and I wanted to know if I will still have my account so when I buy an Xbox One my gamertag will carry over.

MoUs3 Saturn, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Do i keep my Rebate?

Smwutches, Jul 1, 2018
  5. to be honest this doesn't help me understand much....

i get that i will still get Rewards points but i want to know if i still get my 10% rebate directly deposited

DragonskissXXX, Jul 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It won't be exactly the same as the Xbox Rewards rebates. Since you're at 5 stars, you would earn an extra 100 points for every $1 you spend instead of just the 10 points per $1.

Smwutches, Jul 1, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello DragonskissXXX,

For any questions about the Microsoft Rewards program, you can reach out to their support team via the link in the transition FAQ:

Where do I go to get help, more information, or to give feedback?

· If you have feedback about Microsoft Rewards, please send us an email at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

· If you need any help with your account after it transitions to a Microsoft Rewards account, contact us.

· For additional information about the transition and your Xbox Live Rewards account, you can reach out to us on our dedicated Xbox Live Rewards support
    forum
    or on Twitter @XboxLiveRewards.

· For more information about the Microsoft Rewards program, click here.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

Do i keep my Rebate?

It won't be exactly the same as the Xbox Rewards rebates. Since you're at 5 stars, you would earn an extra 100 points for every $1 you spend instead of just the 10 points per $1.
  9. DragonskissXXX Win User

Do i keep my Rebate?

10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Do i keep my Rebate?

Hello DragonskissXXX,

For any questions about the Microsoft Rewards program, you can reach out to their support team via the link in the transition FAQ:

Where do I go to get help, more information, or to give feedback?

· If you have feedback about Microsoft Rewards, please send us an email at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

· If you need any help with your account after it transitions to a Microsoft Rewards account, contact us.

· For additional information about the transition and your Xbox Live Rewards account, you can reach out to us on our dedicated Xbox Live Rewards support
    forum
    or on Twitter @XboxLiveRewards.

· For more information about the Microsoft Rewards program, click here.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Do i keep my Rebate?

12. davemcfly85 Win User

How do I keep my account.

yes the game tag/account can be used on both the 360 and the One.
Thema:

Do i keep my Rebate?

1. Do i keep my Rebate? - Similar Threads - keep Rebate

2. Fallout 4 keeps fressing .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 keeps fressing .: How do I Stop this from happening 3to 4 times per hour? 7d80476b-0f64-470d-aa8c-dbf9c8690354
  3. Microsoft account keeps signing into wrong xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account keeps signing into wrong xbox gamertag: I tried signing into the xbox app on my phone and i used the exact email that i used on my xbox account but it keeps giving me a random gamertag 0c2da2ab-aeaa-49c1-972f-8778318d4e57
  4. connection keeps dropping

in XBoX Accessibility
    connection keeps dropping: for the last 2 days the connection to xbox live keeps dropping and kicking me from online games to the point of them being unplayable. the disconnect happens about every 10 mins just as ur getting...
  5. My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller keeps disconnecting mid game: I'm running on windows 10 and I'm playing Rocket League on Steam. I have a plug and charge kit so thats the battery pack in the controller. Whenever I'm playing Rocket League, my controller will...
  6. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...
  7. Minecraft keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps freezing: Yes Minecraft keeps freezing and ive tried everything f893bbd5-fdca-4245-b47c-da7862da559a
  8. Downloads keep restarting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads keep restarting: I am trying to install minecraft on my xbox one s but the download keeps restarting. To be more specific i usually leave my games to download over night but for some reason inwould have a percent...
  9. I keep getting error "Cities: Skylines - Windows 10 Edition is currently not available in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error "Cities: Skylines - Windows 10 Edition is currently not available in...: Hello, After updating the Xbox Beta app to 2003.1001.4.0, I was unable to launch Cities Skylines that I had gotten via xbox game pass for pc. The error I get when I launch the app is: Cities:...
  10. My digital download keeps crashing at %80 everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    My digital download keeps crashing at %80 everytime: I bought a digital copy of a game and iv tried downloading over and over and only ever gets to %80 then restarts.all my other games and apps are downloading fine and its not a massive file or owt...