Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month?

Discus and support Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month? 3ddf5f8a-9928-4153-8863-a1b30b77fd1f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MahadiAntor, Mar 6, 2020.

1. MahadiAntor
    MahadiAntor Guest

:)

MahadiAntor, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. You would just be paying for the price for a new subscription.
  3. MahadiAntor Win User

And if i chose to rebuy it is there any fee for not buying for the earlier month ?
  4. Smwutches Win User

No. You just won't be able to play the games on Game Pass until you rebuy it or buy the games.
  5. WontedSquire13 Win User

Will i lose all my progress if i switch game editions?

I recently discontinued my game pass. I enjoyed my experience but didnt want to continue. But i still want to play dead by daylight, the game pass offers its special edition. I was look for versions to buy and found the nightmare edition, which
    contains more killers and survivors than the special edition. I am worried that if i buy the nightmare edition that i will lose my game progress on the special edition version. Will the game data carry over or not?
    I haven't played that game but it sounds like a lot like Friday the 13th, which I do play. Since its the same game just different content, your game progression will carry over, you'll just lose the content with that addition you're replacing.
  6. sreyassadanandan Win User

Corrupted saved game

if i do that,will i lose my game progress?
Thema:

1. Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month? - Similar Threads - lose progress buy

2. Will i lose all my progress if i switch game editions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will i lose all my progress if i switch game editions?: I recently discontinued my game pass. I enjoyed my experience but didnt want to continue. But i still want to play dead by daylight, the game pass offers its special edition. I was look for...
  3. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...
  4. Crackdown 3 bug made me lose all my world game progress (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 bug made me lose all my world game progress (PC): Hi there. A certain turn of events seems to have triggered a bug that overwrote my "world 1" game save with my friend's. I have been playing quite a bit of Crackdown 3 since its launch and I've...
  5. Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE: I recently lost all my progress in the campaign of a game, because the game did not load the save, that is, the saved data were corrupted. I wonder if there's any way I can not lose my progress if...
  6. Losing progress issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Losing progress issue: My profile in forza horizon 4 doesnt get sincronized with the cloud and I lose all my progress when I close the game. PLEASE need help. Mi perfil en Forza horizon 4 no se sincroniza con la nube y...
  7. Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.: Hello, Basically I want to sell my xbox 360 but I read that I have to delete everything off my xbox 360 which is fair enough but, i am concern that will doing so also causes to delete all of my...
  8. All saves losing progress on Xbox 360 and BC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All saves losing progress on Xbox 360 and BC: I'm not the only one experiencing this issue, and it's not only one game. I started a game in co-op on Elite on Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Came back after powering down my console for the night,...
  9. Broken disc - will I lose my game progress buying and downloading it online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken disc - will I lose my game progress buying and downloading it online?: My son's Battlefront disc was cracked in half by his little brother. I am going to buy it online and download it. Will it wipe out his game progress? Thanks. 6debd0c5-11b5-42bf-b053-553602841953
  10. The save system is broken. You can lose progress frequently. Advise others not to buy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The save system is broken. You can lose progress frequently. Advise others not to buy.: People considering buying this game need to be aware of the potential game breaking save bug. I have experienced this frustrating problem several during my time with the game, in short you cannot...