Do I need a one s

Discus and support Do I need a one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i dont normally get time to play games because i am away with work, but seeing as i am in lockdown and dont have work for atleast 2 months i thought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LxHowler, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LxHowler
    LxHowler Guest

Do I need a one s

Hi i dont normally get time to play games because i am away with work, but seeing as i am in lockdown and dont have work for atleast 2 months i thought i might buy an xbox. I was considering buying a xbox one used rather than a one s due to the price and
    when i go back to work i wont wo using it again. Is there any major reason to spend the extra on a one s.

I am looking to play forza and call of duty. I dont have a 4k tv

Thanks

:)

LxHowler, Mar 26, 2020
  2. SamWild93 Win User

Do I need a one s

hey,

Xbox one is good enough

Regards
  3. FF Square Enix Win User

Do I need a one s

Just buy a used one if your not going to play it after going back to work.
  4. N0tY0uAgain Win User

Do I need a one s

I still have a One S and enjoy using it a lot. It may be aging out a bit though, but its nice to have around. I have a gaming PC but I also like gaving something I can easily set up on a TV and play from a couch.
  5. julosjc Win User

Do I need a one s

get the cheapest entry possible - so used one s would be ideal. If you intend to invest more time into it, then maybe go for new or one X (if you have 4k)
  6. NLH1 Win User

Do I need a one s

I think an s is a good console for someone who doesn't game often especially now they're brought out the one without the disc tray, its supposed to be pretty cheap for an xbox as well
Thema:

Do I need a one s

1. Do I need a one s - Similar Threads - need

2. Please. I need it of quick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please. I need it of quick!: Hello Xbox. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Subscription but when I go to cancel it, it says I have already paid for it and they will not be able to give me a refund so I am unable to cancel...
  3. Microsoft need to stop smurf accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft need to stop smurf accounts: Sure we have tools in place like blocking players but in competitive games it makes a mockery of ranking systems. You end up with one of two types of smurf: 1: a very skilled high rank player...
  4. My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this?: My windows 10 minecraft version now says I need to buy it. How to fix this? I have tried unistalling Minecraft and resetting the store. But it still is having the same issue. This is a store...
  5. Xbox wireless download needed

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless download needed: I bought an Xbox Controller + Wireless adapter for Win10. It will not connect because it needs a driver installed. The MS website only leads to a driver for Win7 that will not install. Device...
  6. Need help getting xbox to work . Won’t connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting xbox to work . Won’t connect.: When we connect XBOX states not connecting to HDMI . Xbox oneX 3e753245-643b-481b-9b8d-522e51c4126f
  7. Lost my Xbox need to restore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Xbox need to restore: no response on my Xbox game 9e0f8e47-2214-4994-a0d7-704a6e68df12
  8. Staying logged in on Network with login page that needs to remain open - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Staying logged in on Network with login page that needs to remain open - Xbox One: Hello There! I have a rather specific problem due to my living conditions. Basically I live in something similar to a student dorm, meaning I have a monitored Wifi network I have to log into....
  9. Need gamer grill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need gamer grill: GOD PLEASE i need a gamer girl okay please just add me especially if you play destiny 39aa6980-4cdd-4f73-a857-9be8b6a4c2e0
  10. ASSISTANCE NEEDED. Mincraft xbox one editon disc does not seem to physically work in series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ASSISTANCE NEEDED. Mincraft xbox one editon disc does not seem to physically work in series x: I have just upgraded from xbox one to xbox series x and have just tried putting my mincraft xbox one editon disc in the xbox series x but the console makes strange noises and doesn’t launch it...