Do I need the Xbox wireless adaptor for elite series 2 on windows?

Discus and support Do I need the Xbox wireless adaptor for elite series 2 on windows? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my second replacement on the elite series 2 and now I am starting to think that Bluetooth isn’t fully compatible on the elite series 2. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mycrusade35, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Mycrusade35
    Mycrusade35 Guest

This is my second replacement on the elite series 2 and now I am starting to think that Bluetooth isn’t fully compatible on the elite series 2. My Bluetooth works with other things flawlessly. Even my PS5 controller has zero issues. But my elite series 2 controller disconnects and reconnects every 5 seconds until after a couple of min then the Xbox button just starts slow pulsing until I remove the Bluetooth device and find it again. So will the Xbox wireless adaptor help me?

:)

Mycrusade35, Nov 25, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Mycrusade35, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Mycrusade35, the last firmware update, came with this bug of not connecting properly on PC after you update it. It's not an issue with your controller. Since another gamers are reporting this already, I believe Microsoft are aware and working to solve this issue, releasing another firmware update soon. :) But I advise you, if you can, report this on the Insiders hub app on your PC too. And Don't think the wireless adapter could help, but, if you have a way to test it out before you actually purchase it, would be great.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. Aly Jawhar Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Definitely the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Do I need the Xbox wireless adaptor for elite series 2 on windows? - Similar Threads - need wireless adaptor

2. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  3. Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...: I've looked everywhere and I cant find ones that have no issues, I saw the steelseries arctis1, and like people keep saying the disconnect alot or whatever and turtle beaches are made of flimsy...
  4. Need help new Xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help new Xbox wireless headset: Hey all, So ive purchased the new wireless headset and its all working fine on my series s and PC, only issue is discord doesnt like bluetooth headsets and when you go into a chat all the game...
  5. Need to unpair new Xbox Wireless Headset but have already returned it; how can I remove the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to unpair new Xbox Wireless Headset but have already returned it; how can I remove the...: I had a (new) Xbox Wireless headset, which unfortunately failed to maintain a stable connection to my Xbox series S. I returned it, but neglected to unpair it from my console. Now I have the old...
  6. Do I need two receivers to play games with two wireless controllers on the PC or is one...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I need two receivers to play games with two wireless controllers on the PC or is one...: Do I need two receivers to play games with two wireless controllers on the PC or is one enough to connect the two? 14187ce2-6d09-444e-a531-bf74d71f4547
  7. I need to update my xbox one wireless dongle using windows 7

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to update my xbox one wireless dongle using windows 7: Hello, I saw that in 2015 microsoft released a driver that allowed for the wireless dongle to work with windows 7. I recently purchased the latest Xbox one with wireless dongle for windows 10 to...
  8. Xbox wireless download needed

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless download needed: I bought an Xbox Controller + Wireless adapter for Win10. It will not connect because it needs a driver installed. The MS website only leads to a driver for Win7 that will not install. Device...
  9. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...: I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a...
  10. Xbox 360e says it needs a wireless network adaptor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360e says it needs a wireless network adaptor?: Dunno if any or many of you 360e guys have had this problem but I bought it a little over a year ago and I only had internet for a few months but it worked fine, moved to a new house 6 months...