Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default...

Discus and support Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have default settings on in Black Ops 4 on Xbox One X and I think I have to press LS on my controller to Sprint...is this true? It says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox player....o, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default...

So I have default settings on in Black Ops 4 on Xbox One X and I think I have to press LS on my controller to Sprint...is this true?

It says “(Sprint/Hold)”

LS

I’m not sure if they mean press it to run or hold it to run..because I press it and my character sprints while I just move the left joystick..

Is this cheating? Is this the right way to do it?

I didn’t put auto run on so it’s not that.

:)

Xbox player....o, Jul 11, 2019
  2. This noob Win User

Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default settings)

So I have default settings on in Black Ops 4 on Xbox One X and I think I have to press LS on my controller to Sprint...is this true?

It says “(Sprint/Hold)”

LS

I’m not sure if they mean press it to run or hold it to run..because I press it and my character sprints while I just move the left joystick..

Is this cheating? Is this the right way to do it?

I didn’t put auto run on so it’s not that.
    That is not cheating.

You can and will learn eventually from using the LS to run. Many games use this button to run, it will take some time to getting use to.

You can also always switch up the button layout on your controller on the Xbox and in game with features allowing you to change them.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default settings)

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. Xbox player....o Win User

Thank you so much! And yes that was my question. Thank you!
  5. DI3Beezy Win User

That is true and not cheating. Clicking in the left stick is the input for 'sprinting' in many games. As long as you have pushed in on the left stick and pushed the thumbstick forward, you will sprint in the game.

Hope this helps!

If this isn't the answer you were looking for, please clarify your question so that we may better understand. Thanks!
  6. Xbox player....o Win User

What I do is press the button then I can run freely.
Thema:

Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default...

1. Do I need to press the LS button to run in Bo4? Because I do...(Xbox One X BO4 default... - Similar Threads - need press button

2. Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed underground 2 not working on xbox 360: So i bought need for speed underground 2 and inserted the disc it said that the game not supported and need xbox 360 update so i did updated the system and tried again it said the game not...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  4. Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to completely delete Forza but I can't.: So I'm using the Xbox Beta App and I was trying to download forza, which hasn't been working as the downalod keeps reseting when my PC power cycles. But that's not the issue I have. This time it...
  5. I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct: His name is <mod removed> he said f u to me in a message 757c2f69-394d-4b17-bb54-8e4a11501076
  6. The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox One Controller needs an Firmware update it gets locked in Bluetooth mode and when...: I use a Mac and when I attempt to pair my Xbox One Controller with Bluetooth is connects fine, the problem is getting my controller out of bluetooth mode and switching back to wired mode, but when...
  7. I need help my Xbox won’t come on!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help my Xbox won’t come on!: Could i go exchange my xbox one s for another one even if i have no warranty? Yes it is passed 30 days like its been 40 days maybe. I dont know whats going though, it just doesnt want to turn back...
  8. Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]: Hola, solo queria saber porque fortnite nesecita gold, ya que es un juego gratis :// [Mod Translation - Hello, I just wanted to know why fortnite requires gold, since it is a free game ://]...
  9. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...: The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe 56990a78-d8a8-4dca-8eae-9826a5a26272
  10. Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...: Intento jugar al How To Survive Storm Warning Edition y me dice que tengo que renovar mi subscripcion de mi cuenta gold y que el juego fue obtenido por games with gold y ya renové mi gold y aun...