Do I need to re-purchase Minecraft (Bedrock)?

Discus and support Do I need to re-purchase Minecraft (Bedrock)? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Bedrock in 2017, I would like to redownload the game and play it again, but it says I have no games in my owned apps, and the page... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Robbie622, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Robbie622
    Robbie622 Guest

I bought Minecraft Bedrock in 2017, I would like to redownload the game and play it again, but it says I have no games in my owned apps, and the page for Minecraft only has a buy option. I double checked, and I am signed into the correct account, and I see the purchased game in my order history, on the same account. Is there a way to fix this problem?

:)

Robbie622, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Robbie622 Win User

Minecraft, the one for Windows 10.
  3. WelcomeToKuwait Win User

Did you buy "Minecraft" or "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition" back in 2017? I only ask this because they are two different games.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
  5. Countdown826 Win User

Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

I found the problem. On the Microsoft Store, it was for Xbox One, not Bedrock edition. On the Minecraft Marketplace, it says I need to purchase it again. However, I still cant refund it :(
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
Thema:

1. Do I need to re-purchase Minecraft (Bedrock)? - Similar Threads - need purchase Minecraft

2. Purchases made on Xbox one need repurchasing on one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchases made on Xbox one need repurchasing on one x: I have noticed that games i have already purchased on my xbox one need to be boyght again on one x. This includes dlc items. I have goat simulator for my kids and i bought 2 expansions which show...
  3. Cold war says need to purchase after it has been bought night before

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war says need to purchase after it has been bought night before: Hello all, Today my niece tried to play cold war, a game i had bought her the night before and she had no issues playing. today after she logged on she got to the press A screen and then a...
  4. I need help with purchasing products

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with purchasing products: So if I have a card linked to my microsoft account can I still use my microsoft account balance to buy an item? Would my balance be automatically used instead of my credit card?...
  5. Purchase won't show up in history, need help redeeming products.

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchase won't show up in history, need help redeeming products.: Title say's it all. i can log into Minecraft dungeons just fine and i can play the game but i cannot find it anywhere in either the Microsoft store or the Xbox library. In fact Minecraft bedrock...
  6. Being billed for a purchase and not getting the thing I purchased. Need help?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Being billed for a purchase and not getting the thing I purchased. Need help?: I recently tried to purchase silver on destiny 2 i got a strange error and the screen flashed and i was put back a page on the store. I first thought it was all good so i checked in game for the...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Needing to purchase game again bug: I was trying to load up Minecraft on my PS4 when I was stuck on the Mojang screen until the game would crash. To try and fix this, I had my files saved, then deleted the game off of my system and...
  8. I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.: So I just bought a Digital Purchase of Minecraft from my Local BestBuy and it was an Xbox One Card. In the back it said "If you have a Microsoft or Xbox account, go to this website" and I assumed...
  9. Do i need to purchase minecraft twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need to purchase minecraft twice?: So the goal was to start playing Minecraft with my son. He's seen a lot about it and is interested in building stuff. I've never played so I thought I would dive in and get a feel for the game so...
  10. Why did I need to purchase the new Minecraft twice to be able to play it on two different ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I need to purchase the new Minecraft twice to be able to play it on two different ...: I 'upgraded' to the Xbox One version yesterday for $4.99 on my account, and then when my boyfriend came home from work and tried to play it while signed into his account, it was still asking him...