Do I need to turn on FreeSync in Asus VP249QGR screen? (Play Warzone in XBOX SX)

Discus and support Do I need to turn on FreeSync in Asus VP249QGR screen? (Play Warzone in XBOX SX) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, Im playing COD:WARZONE and I want as high an FPS as possible. When I enable the FreeSync in ASUS screen menu and enable the option of FPS... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dvir_Dvir, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Dvir_Dvir
    Dvir_Dvir Guest

Do I need to turn on FreeSync in Asus VP249QGR screen? (Play Warzone in XBOX SX)

Hi All,

Im playing COD:WARZONE and I want as high an FPS as possible.

When I enable the FreeSync in ASUS screen menu and enable the option of FPS COUNTER(in ASuS menu too) I see FPS between 90-120 and changes frequently.

but when I disable it I see stable 120FPS but im feeling something strange in the movement(maybe its in my head), So I'm wondering which option is preferred for a higher FPS, I would like any of you to help me please, I spent a lot of money for high FPS, what
    is the correct way ...

thanks all

:)

Dvir_Dvir, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Red264 Win User

FreeSync on an older Xbox One (not X or S)?

Freesync has to be enabled on a monitor it is rarely ever enabled out of the box so you should have a look in the Asus monitor settings. According to the AMD freesync website the Asus VP28UGQ does support Freesync over HDMI, if it still doesn't work then
    it may need special attention by Xbox team.

The only really useful range of Freesync for Xbox is 30-60Hz and many monitors do not fall into that range. Plus many games are capped at 30fps so simply wont do anything, Freesync needs uncapped frame rates. 60fps games that cannot
    maintain a solid 60 do benefit. Over 60fps would be rare for any Xbox One games and I imagine there is a 60fps cap in place too.
  3. Davide Bianconcini Win User

FreeSync on an older Xbox One (not X or S)?

Freesync has to be enabled on a monitor it is rarely ever enabled out of the box so you should have a look in the Asus monitor settings. According to the AMD freesync website the Asus VP28UGQ does support Freesync over HDMI, if it still doesn't work then
    it may need special attention by Xbox team.

The only really useful range of Freesync for Xbox is 30-60Hz and many monitors do not fall into that range. Plus many games are capped at 30fps so simply wont do anything, Freesync needs uncapped frame rates. 60fps games that cannot
    maintain a solid 60 do benefit. Over 60fps would be rare for any Xbox One games and I imagine there is a 60fps cap in place too.
    what about 120hz output? it's possible on the Xbox One original?
  4. Batlhuber Win User

no freesync on xbox one x with asus vp28qg

Concerning same issue on pc asus says: "RD said it’s normal behavior of HDMI signal, the monitor will judge the signal input and automatically activate FreeSync in HDMI.

Only DP signal need to adjust the FreeSync ON/OFF function."

to be honest, I can't tell whether free-sync is on or not...
  5. doodleb3gs Win User

4K Monitor for Xbox One X?

Asus MX34VQ, it is a bit bigger than you asked but I'm running it at 4k freesync via hdmi.

if you go to http://www.amd.com/en/products/freesync-monitors you can see all the freesync monitors and if they support it via hdmi or displayport only.
  6. Tub0rg 84 Win User

How do you enable FreeSync?

Asus VP28UQG- i think that only supports freesync over Displayport not over the hdmi port
Thema:

1. Do I need to turn on FreeSync in Asus VP249QGR screen? (Play Warzone in XBOX SX) - Similar Threads - need turn FreeSync

2. Xbox wont turn on games that need internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on games that need internet: So i was casually playing skate 3 on my xbox one s then it crashed so i got off. When i wanted to play again the system was laggy and my downloads were at kb/s. I tried to play apex with my friend...
  3. Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a...: Is there a built in mic for digital assistant on Xbox series x 196f4d7d-9c22-4e95-a6aa-fb56edb2dcb5
  4. My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...: My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most annoying issue i’ve run into with Xbox 4b2419da-45d5-4b5d-8418-3a88f016c222
  5. Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password: I need to log on my acc to take of Re 431ebbc2-2bd9-409a-b78e-f0f143f5f03e
  6. Need help turning off sending game audio through an Xbox party

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help turning off sending game audio through an Xbox party: So I have a few friends that own an Xbox. I don't have an Xbox, but I do have a gaming PC, so I use Xbox Game Bar and often get into voice chats with them. I use a headset with a mic, so there...
  7. If I turn my internet on, will my xbox one realize a game im not playing needs an update?

in XboX Insiders
    If I turn my internet on, will my xbox one realize a game im not playing needs an update?: I am having a problem where an update for assassins creed iv keeps freezing at the same place, and xbox and ubisoft support cant help me. I figured out how to bypass the update by turning my...
  8. Need help. Xbox 1 original: no video output, turns off after 2 mins.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help. Xbox 1 original: no video output, turns off after 2 mins.: This is my first time ever asking online for help about something. My Xbox one original turns on and turns off after 2-3 mins. It's unresponsive to all the tricks of hitting down certain buttons...
  9. My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help: Once i Trying to turn on my xbox is not turning but my power brick is working fine cbde1935-fec3-4940-9f3c-d26bf7c613ae
  10. Xbox needs to be factory reset in order to turn on every time its turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to be factory reset in order to turn on every time its turned off: Alright this has been a devolving problem over the last year or so, every time my xbox turns off i have to factory reset it or it just sits on the loading green screen forever. it also often says...