Do I own these games or not? Games disappear

Discus and support Do I own these games or not? Games disappear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games disappear from my digital storage. Ive tried everything from hard resets to unhiding but the only way i get them back in my tabs is to notice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle732, May 17, 2019.

1. Kyle732
    Kyle732 Guest

Games disappear from my digital storage. Ive tried everything from hard resets to unhiding but the only way i get them back in my tabs is to notice theyre missing, remember i had them and go to the store and hit “Install”.

Big and reocurring issue.

When i go online to My Games on Xbox.com, im very confused to see that 3 out of 88 of my Xbox ONE games i have on my Xbox are not showing up on this online list.

This concerns me because if anything happens to my Xbox and i get a new one, will these three games show up? Because apparently according to Xbox.com i dont have them - yet i do on my Xbox.

Also, 2 of the 3 games not showing up on this list are games that recently disappeared and i had to find in the store to get them back. Not sure if that contributes.

The three games are: Forza Horizon 2, Forza MotorSport 5 and Back to the Future the Game.

Why cant i see these games on My Games online? This is my home xbox.

:)

Kyle732, May 17, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

As you have already opened several threads about this issue, I am going to lock this one. It would be best to keep everything in your original
    thread
  3. TheHooniganTX Win User

Hi Kyle732,

Thanks for using the xbox forums, here are a few places to check to see if your games are there on both systems:

Finding games

Usually, games and other downloads you buy appear among your games and apps and begin installing automatically. To check:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    2. In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All games.
    3. If you don't see your game or add-on, select Ready to install and see if it appears there.
    If you still aren’t seeing your game or add-on:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Highlight—but don’t select—My games & apps.
    3. Press the Menu button on your controller, then select Refresh and check for your item.
    If Xbox Play Anywhere games you bought at the Microsoft Store on your PC aren’t installing, your settings might not allow auto downloads.
    Check your download settings:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and go to System > Settings > System.
    2. Select Updates & downloads.
    3. Make sure the boxes for Keep my games & apps up to date and Allow remote installations are both checked.
    If those options weren’t selected, the next place to check for your stuff is in your games list, under Ready to install. If you’re on a friend’s Xbox, for instance, this is where all your games will appear, not just the most
    recent.

Check in the Microsoft Store

Still don’t see a game you’re looking for? Skip back over to the Store. Press the Y button on your controller to open search, start typing, and choose your item when it appears in the
    search results.

If you’re looking for an add-on, access the Store this way:

1. Highlight (but don’t launch) the base game for the add-on.
    2. Press the Menu button on your controller and select Manage game & add-ons.
    3. Select See in Microsoft Store and check to make sure the item you’re looking for is part of the game you bought.
    When you pre-order a game, for instance, and your purchase includes an additional game or bonus content, you’ll need to get the second game in the Store, even though you don’t need to pay for it.

Try these steps first and see if that resolves your issue and get back to us on here!

Thanks!
  4. shadow walkerOZ Win User

Downloaded game--disappeared?

Do you own the original Outlast game? Whistleblower is just an expansion for that and cannot be played on its own.

If you do have the full game installed, highlight it and press the start (I think it's called the menu button these days) and choose manage game. From there you should be able to see the whistleblower addon next to the game if it's installed properly. From
    there, just start up Outlast and choose to play Whistleblower instead of the main game.
  5. choppyseize Win User

My game disappeared

Hi as stated already it's not backwards compatible yet, But you do in fact still own the game, You can see it in your purchase history and play it on your 360 whenever you want
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Game Progress disappears

Appears your game saves were not transferred back to your own profile? Try this. Have you tried redownloading your profile? Most likely, it may not have been saved or if you redownload it, everything would be refreshed. That is what I would do. I hope
    this helps.
Thema:

1. Do I own these games or not? Games disappear - Similar Threads - own games Games

2. Problem playing a game I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem playing a game I already own: So i have minecraft xbox one editon which gives a free download to minecraft windows 10. Ive been playing windows 10 minecraft for a while now and i just got a trail fro gamepass and when it...
  3. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...
  4. Game that I already own will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game that I already own will not install: Fortnite would not update, so we uninstalled hoping to reinstall. Now it says I own the game but it won't install. When we select 'install' it simply does nothing...
  5. Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game: So one day when I was going to record a minecraft video I opened minecraft and was greeted by a buy full version button. I clicked on the button and it showed me two options (buy starter...
  6. Being told I don't own my digitally bought games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I don't own my digitally bought games: I've seen two different error codes when trying to start my digital games, one of which is code "0x97e107df" which I'm aware pertains to the current xbox live errors and is apart of the current...
  7. Cannot re-download game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot re-download game I own: I recently deleted Rainbow Six Siege on my Xbox One because there was an error every time I started it up. I went to the Microsoft Store and looked for it, but the original game that I had bought...
  8. Games I don't own downloading on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games I don't own downloading on my Xbox One: Tuned on my Xbox One and found Worms W.M.D, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, all downloaded on my Xbox. As well as Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite trying to download but my Xbox ran out...
  9. EA Access "Do you own this game or app"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access "Do you own this game or app": I bought EA Access because I wanted to try the 10 hour trial for Madden 20 but everytime I try to launch it I get the same message "do you own this game or app". Ive tried reinstalling the game...
  10. Create Your Own Game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Create Your Own Game!: A vr game where you play as a droplet of water and endlessly go through the water cycle. b0d345fd-7f8f-4ec9-b191-1017c2eed7e5