Do Microsoft do a definitive list of local co op games

Discus and support Do Microsoft do a definitive list of local co op games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; , me and my partner love playing couch local co op games, but there's not many about, we've played borderlands, gears, halo and resident evil games but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keithjones_370, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Do Microsoft do a definitive list of local co op games

, me and my partner love playing couch local co op games, but there's not many about, we've played borderlands, gears, halo and resident evil games but what else is there

:)

keithjones_370, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Sagaroth Win User

I'm a taker too, I love playing Gears locally with the guys.
  3. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Overcooked is a fun game that can be a couch multiplayer. You can also play Call of Duty online split screen, as well as Fortnite if those games interest you.
  4. BigPigGaming112 Win User

I Personally recommend Destiny 2 i am a HUGE fan of it, at the start it can be a little confusing but once you get the hang of it you will love it.
  5. CyberKnoxx Win User

There are filters on the store that may be able to help you.

Overcooked and Human Fall flat are great for couch co-op.

A bit different then the game you seem to be used to but great fun.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

you should try the Army of Two games there pretty good couch local co-op games.
Thema:

1. Do Microsoft do a definitive list of local co op games - Similar Threads - Microsoft definitive list

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Can Honeycomb Yoke be used with the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on the XBox One or XBox X? Thanks, 82684b27-4b99-4122-8e6c-b5a15e990c95
  3. Проблема в приложении Microsoft Store[Translation-The problem with the Microsoft Store app]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема в приложении Microsoft Store[Translation-The problem with the Microsoft Store app]: Купил игру " Minecraft " на Microsoft store . После того, как удалил игру, просит снова купить приложение. Причём, в программе " Xbox " [Translation-Bought the game "Minecraft" on the Microsoft...
  4. "Simplified Chinese" of the Microsoft input method returns to the game when the mouse moves...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Simplified Chinese" of the Microsoft input method returns to the game when the mouse moves...: When playing Minecraft for Windows 10 in Windows 10, switch to the computer desktop midway, and then switch back to the game, it will happen that you cannot switch to the "Chinese Simplified"...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hi Microsoft, For the upcoming release of FS 2020 (developed by Asobo Studios), do we need to purchase Azure subscription to be able to run such high quality image rendering for the world map?...
  6. How to handle Microsoft account for child with divorced parents?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to handle Microsoft account for child with divorced parents?: So my son has an xbox account we created for him when he was young. We put it under his mother's Microsoft account when her and I were together. We haven't had any issues about having to share the...
  7. Can’t log in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log in to my Microsoft account: I’ve connected my ps4 and my mincrosoft account on minecraft but when im trying to log in it says that it tried to log in but simthing went wrong What should I do?...
  8. 购买了微软的Xbox连接电脑的一个接收器,没有收到快递[Translation-Purchased a receiver for Microsoft's Xbox...

in XBoX on Mobile
    购买了微软的Xbox连接电脑的一个接收器,没有收到快递[Translation-Purchased a receiver for Microsoft's Xbox...: UPS显示快递已经返回回去了,但是微软也没有联系我,我也联系不上微软 [Translation-UPS shows that the courier has returned, but Microsoft also did not contact me, I can not contact Microsoft] [img]...
  9. microsoft account mezclar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account mezclar: it is possible to merge two microsoft accounts in order to join the game library? a40a2b4e-0f52-4f88-910e-f815be95e080
  10. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible?: Hello everyone, I try to play Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition vs. my Friends. The problem we have is that they have got the steam version, I got the microsoft version and we can't find each...