Do MS rewards count with preorders?

Discus and support Do MS rewards count with preorders? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Normally my points balance goes up when I buy a game. I've noticed when I've preordered a game it's like it doesn't count towards money spent. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by brandiesel1, Feb 18, 2019.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Normally my points balance goes up when I buy a game. I've noticed when I've preordered a game it's like it doesn't count towards money spent. I've noticed this ages ago as well but forgot about it.

If not I'll cancel my pre-order and just buy it when it releases to earn more points.

Anyone know for sure?

:)

brandiesel1, Feb 18, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

That's a good point. I didn't think of that.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

When you pre-order a game, the transaction does not go through straightaway if paying by credit card. It probably has something to do with that. You probably get reward points when the transaction does go through though. It's probably to stop people from
    cancelling preorders after they get the reward points.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Yes they do just they get added once the transaction goes through
  5. bowski477 Win User

Reward questions. Thanks

Microsoft rewards and Xbox Live rewards are two different programs. So searching Bing on your Xbox would count towards your MS rewards if you're logged in.
  6. WalterSalvatore Win User

Join Bing Rewards for (free) Microsoft Points!

FYI, do NOT redeem your Bing reward points for Microsoft Points until you are ready to use them. MS points purchased with Bing points will expire, and the count down timer starts the date you redeem them. Build up your Bing rewards, and redeem them shortly
    before you intend to use them.
Thema:

1. Do MS rewards count with preorders? - Similar Threads - rewards count preorders

2. Xbox rewards quest achievements aren’t counting Xbox 360 games properly.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards quest achievements aren’t counting Xbox 360 games properly.: It seems that whenever I acquire an achievement from the backwards compatible games they rarely count, causing me to just waste my time achievement hunting for rewards points. Now it happens so...
  3. Closing rewards count

in XBoX Rewards
    Closing rewards count: Hi, I'm not speaking very well english, so I hope you'll understand me. I receive my e-mail about Xbox reward in french, so when I'm redirected to the website in english i was a little bit...
  4. Freedom Rewards time not counting...

in XBoX Rewards
    Freedom Rewards time not counting...: Hi!: I posted this on tweeter and was forwarded here... "Hi! I've played several games for more than 5 hours and only one "crest" shows that I played a game for 5 hours... What's going on with...
  5. Go West Reward not counting

in XBoX Rewards
    Go West Reward not counting: Hi Guys, I have been going along doing the Go West Reward (Wild West Reward) and have completed the part of spend £24 (On Witcher 3: Wild Hunt) and then the £2 on Avatar items. However, since...
  6. Completed all missions for Wild West Rewards but, the 5 achievements one is not counting

in XBoX Rewards
    Completed all missions for Wild West Rewards but, the 5 achievements one is not counting: Hello, earlier this month I bought The Technomancer and the avatar items required for missions 1 and 2. For mission 3, it was to get 5 achievements for the game I bought. I did that early in the...
  7. Do games purchased before the wild west count for achievment rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    Do games purchased before the wild west count for achievment rewards?: I own most of the games featured in this new western themed promotion. If I earn achievements in them now, will they count towards the reward goal for the event? 53ff4a83-2901-469a-95c4-f867abd89d16
  8. Spent $30 for Freedom Rewards Pass, only counted $20

in XBoX Rewards
    Spent $30 for Freedom Rewards Pass, only counted $20: As title says, I spent $30 on Fortnite BR. Rewards says “Spend $30 to get 2,000 Credits & 2 Gems” but it says I only got accounted for $20. It was this month too so what’s going on?...
  9. xbox rewards not counting my preorder

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox rewards not counting my preorder: I recently preordered the game Prey but it didn't count on my xbox rewards and I received no credits if someone could help me out with this I would be greatful. 7d0f54dd-784f-4a36-9824-f365da3a06af
  10. Does conan game count for apocalypse xbox rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does conan game count for apocalypse xbox rewards: Does buying the new conan game count as step one in the new apocalypse xbox rewards challenge 6fdd55be-cc20-4519-adc8-c863e3035f1d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do preorders count for microsoft rewards