DO NOT put $$ into your MS account. you won't be able to use it to preorder titanfall on ...

Discus and support DO NOT put $$ into your MS account. you won't be able to use it to preorder titanfall on ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tried it myself. didn't work so now I've wasted $$ buying ms cards to redeem online for the purpose of buying the game through my console and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IgotTSondabrain, Feb 7, 2014.

1. DO NOT put $$ into your MS account. you won't be able to use it to preorder titanfall on ...

tried it myself.

didn't work so now I've wasted $$ buying ms cards to redeem online for the purpose of buying the game through my console and downloading it straight to the console from the xbox live marketplace on xbox one.

what a joke. what possible reason does MS have for not letting people preorder the game on the xbox one in advance with the money they have in the MS account?

:)

IgotTSondabrain, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Cant purchase anything with my MS account balance.......

I tried to preorder titanfall as well for the xbox one through the hopper on the xbox 360.... but it won't let me use the $$ in my MS account. what a friggin joke. and a waste of money as well as I now have money in the account that I can't even use to preorder
    games. nice job, MS

not to mention, the xbox one doesn't even HAVE a hopper for preordering titanfall, which is an even worse joke.

come ON MS. get your act together and help your customers!

IgotTSondabrain, Feb 7, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    HOW DO I USE MY MONEY IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT??!

Well you can not buy games from xbox.com using the money in your account. So if you are going to preorder Titanfall you will need to use a credit card. To use the money in your account you would have to purchase the game digitally through your console once
    it is released.

x24hrs2livex, Feb 7, 2014
  4. xLiQuiDTaGe
    xLiQuiDTaGe Guest

DO NOT put $$ into your MS account. you won't be able to use it to preorder titanfall on ...

I cant buy the new dlc for ghosts because of this i called support and they dont even help this is total BS i hate xbox one ! they cant even keep there servers running smooth !

xLiQuiDTaGe, Feb 7, 2014
Thema:

1. DO NOT put $$ into your MS account. you won't be able to use it to preorder titanfall on ... - Similar Threads - put account won't

2. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...
  3. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?: Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments]
  4. Can u put the money back on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can u put the money back on my account: I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeem it but the money not on my account i have waited a whole day 92a02884-a6f9-4c03-bcfe-6fbb5a6f2834
  5. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox: Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301
  6. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  7. I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added a whole new XBox account when trying to put my account on XBox live...: I have an xbox account... named "X" i was trying to move X to an xbox live account. when doing this i got an error code, and i went online to see what it meant. i worked on it a bit, creating an...
  8. Não consigo colocar minha conta como principal [Translation-I can't put my account as the main]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo colocar minha conta como principal [Translation-I can't put my account as the main]: Divido minha conta com minha família e ela não consegue colocar minha conta como principal [Translation-I Split my account with my family and she can't put my account as the main]...
  9. i shop 5000 v-bucks and they dont put in my account of epic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i shop 5000 v-bucks and they dont put in my account of epic: Split from this thread. hi i shop 5000 v-bucks and they dont put in my account of epic and i have other problems y can`t put fortnite i puttit and the have a error and i Will shut down and they...
  10. I buy some Gift card and put it in the account, but they can't use for buy laptop, how can...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy some Gift card and put it in the account, but they can't use for buy laptop, how can...: I buy some Gift card and put it in the account, but they can't use for buy laptop(the laptop I use now is too heavy:( ), how can I do... can i turn it into money or other ways to solve it? thank...