DO NOT put $$ into your MS account. you won't be able to use it to preorder titanfall on ...

Discus and support DO NOT put $$ into your MS account. you won't be able to use it to preorder titanfall on ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tried it myself. didn't work so now I've wasted $$ buying ms cards to redeem online for the purpose of buying the game through my console and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IgotTSondabrain, Feb 7, 2014.

1. DO NOT put $$ into your MS account. you won't be able to use it to preorder titanfall on ...

tried it myself.

didn't work so now I've wasted $$ buying ms cards to redeem online for the purpose of buying the game through my console and downloading it straight to the console from the xbox live marketplace on xbox one.

what a joke. what possible reason does MS have for not letting people preorder the game on the xbox one in advance with the money they have in the MS account?

:)

IgotTSondabrain, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Cant purchase anything with my MS account balance.......

I tried to preorder titanfall as well for the xbox one through the hopper on the xbox 360.... but it won't let me use the $$ in my MS account. what a friggin joke. and a waste of money as well as I now have money in the account that I can't even use to preorder
    games. nice job, MS

not to mention, the xbox one doesn't even HAVE a hopper for preordering titanfall, which is an even worse joke.

come ON MS. get your act together and help your customers!

IgotTSondabrain, Feb 7, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    HOW DO I USE MY MONEY IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT??!

Well you can not buy games from xbox.com using the money in your account. So if you are going to preorder Titanfall you will need to use a credit card. To use the money in your account you would have to purchase the game digitally through your console once
    it is released.

x24hrs2livex, Feb 7, 2014
  4. xLiQuiDTaGe
    xLiQuiDTaGe Guest

DO NOT put $$ into your MS account. you won't be able to use it to preorder titanfall on ...

I cant buy the new dlc for ghosts because of this i called support and they dont even help this is total BS i hate xbox one ! they cant even keep there servers running smooth !

xLiQuiDTaGe, Feb 7, 2014
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Cant purchase anything with my MS account balance.......

I tried to preorder titanfall as well for the xbox one through the hopper on the xbox 360.... but it won't let me use the $$ in my MS account. what a friggin joke. and a waste of money as well as I now have money in the account that I can't even use to preorder
    games. nice job, MS

not to mention, the xbox one doesn't even HAVE a hopper for preordering titanfall, which is an even worse joke.

come ON MS. get your act together and help your customers!
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

HOW DO I USE MY MONEY IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT??!

Well you can not buy games from xbox.com using the money in your account. So if you are going to preorder Titanfall you will need to use a credit card. To use the money in your account you would have to purchase the game digitally through your console once
    it is released.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Expat Account - Moved from UK - Australia

Unfortunately there is no way to change your account's region. You may be able to use prepaid gold cards, but you won't be able to purchase anything through Xbox with an Australian card on a UK account. MS Points card are region locked so you won't be able
    to add points to your account with a prepaid card though.
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

add my son's email account to my Xbox account

Are you wanting to add his email as an email used to sign into your account?

As long as his email is not currently a MS account you would be able to do that by going to account.microsoft.com/addassocid and add his account as an alias to your account that way he then can use his email address to sign into your account and you would
    still be able to use your email address to sign into your account also.

If his email is already a MS account then you would not be able to do that.
  9. WPAK Win User

My old empty and inactive gamertag availability

Hi there,

as far as I know, if the gamertag still exists(and connected to that deleted MS account) you won't be able to use it. Because there is no way to disconnected it from the old and delete MS account.
Thema:

1. DO NOT put $$ into your MS account. you won't be able to use it to preorder titanfall on ... - Similar Threads - put account won't

2. Putting my Game Pass Ultimate account on my child's W10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Putting my Game Pass Ultimate account on my child's W10 PC: The family has an XBox and I subscribe as GP Ultimate there. We all use the XBox and my daughter is a child on my Family account there with her own Gamer Tag. We are playing Minecraft Dungeons...
  3. put game on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    put game on wrong account: I bought the new x-box one x today and i accidently installed my star wars game under a wrong account and need to get it put on the right account, please help...... Rob...
  4. HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...: HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS AND NOW THEY ARE USING MY GAMER TAG. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL XBOX CANT GET THROUGH, I TRIED TO CHAT...
  5. How to Find and put in my account, the free robux with my new xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Find and put in my account, the free robux with my new xbox one console: I have bought a xbox one roblox bundle. With, i have free robux and skins..... how do i find and instal them ? can’t find it ! thank’s ( sorry for my english ) 48338001-e93a-449c-a424-b884d9436491
  6. I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it: I have an account on my family for my son before he was adopted. It hasn't been used in years, but I accidentally put money on it instead of his current account. How can I transfer it over to the...
  7. I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally put money on a different account i did not know i was signed in on and now i...: My little cousin was on my xbox and i didn't see i was signed in on his account so i put the 65$ in credit on that account and now i can't purchase xbox live. Please help...
  8. i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...: I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS TO ME.... 3c0aada4-edf0-4c4e-a03c-b5f750884b6c
  9. I put a code on the wrong account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put a code on the wrong account.: Hello and I need help with a redeemable code. I accidentally put a Fortnite code on 1 of 2 Microsoft accounts and it was the wrong one. I would like to know if I can put this code onto the other...
  10. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox: Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301