Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?

Discus and support Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Theres a youtube video that was created this year showing all locations and I've gone to 10+ locatioms in 20 blackout games played, still not seen 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nehemiahblyler, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?

Theres a youtube video that was created this year showing all locations and I've gone to 10+ locatioms in 20 blackout games played, still not seen 1 spawn. People say they still do.

:)

nehemiahblyler, Jul 8, 2019
  2. JayMax1111 Win User

Yes they still spawn keep looking
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Yes there are still there. You can check online guides and maps to farm as many as you can.
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Hello,
    If they still appear, but the paintings are changing the spawn every so often they are not the same locations
  5. ll Ronin ll Win User

Switching between creative and survival in the next update

1.8 was also the update I started seeing animals spawning in the tops of trees. Thought they would have fixed this by now but I still see animals in trees in jungle biomes. Does make for an easy and simple chicken farm though. Just go back to them from time
    to time to pick up their eggs.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

well....

The problem I have with Dying Light is that the setting seems to happy to me. I want to see a burned out city, overgrown, crumbling buildings, not palm trees and beaches.
Thema:

1. Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout? - Similar Threads - palm trees Paints

2. Is farming trees in Minecraft a bannable offense also known as a cheat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is farming trees in Minecraft a bannable offense also known as a cheat?: So I was planting trees in Minecraft, using bonemeal to make them grow faster, chopping them down, collecting their wood and their saplings, and then repeating the process...is this an exploit or...
  3. the holidays are just over 2 weeks away what games are you hoping to get under the tree

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the holidays are just over 2 weeks away what games are you hoping to get under the tree: i hope to get just cause 4 because it looks amazing and with the tornado i can look forward to soaring high for some of the best views around 1293f895-81e3-494e-837b-2cec804fe1f3
  4. Ability to exit Tree Of Savior on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ability to exit Tree Of Savior on xbox one: Dear administration and players. I'm new to your community. I bought a Xbox One X recently. I had such a question. On the PC there is one game that is compatible with the controller xbox - Tree of...
  5. Ability to exit Tree Of Savior on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ability to exit Tree Of Savior on xbox one: Dear administration. I'm new to your community. I bought a Xbox One X recently. I had such a question. On the PC there is one game that is compatible with the controller xbox - Tree of Savior. In...
  6. Tree of life achievement, max curse of the brotherhood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tree of life achievement, max curse of the brotherhood: Tree of life achievement is stuck on 94% even though I have collected all amulets. Is there any way to fix this without restarting the entire game! 35cdf455-ed89-49e5-8bc3-0bd2d46811c0
  7. Ginso tree has no hanging log to jump onto

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ginso tree has no hanging log to jump onto: I am playing the easy level of Ori/Blind Forest Definitive Edition. Got into Ginso Tree. Went into first portal on the right and warped over to the first one on the left. Then into next one on...
  8. Palmed off by phone messages & all support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Palmed off by phone messages & all support: I pre ordered quantum break with the promise of sell (sales & goods act 1979) giving me the xbox one version, a code for the pc version & alan wake xbox 360 code compatible on xbox one.. I was...
  9. Microsoft must not have tested their elite controllers against long term sweaty palms.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft must not have tested their elite controllers against long term sweaty palms.: I preordered and purchased my first elite controller on the first day of it's release. In the time since that day I am now on my third elite controller because of one slight problem, sweaty...
  10. Xbox One is the Palm Pre of consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One is the Palm Pre of consoles: This is how enthused I am about my xbox one. I feel like I am re-living my Palm Pre experience all over again. e918834b-a989-46e8-ae38-ad21c36e8272