Do quests refresh every day?

Discus and support Do quests refresh every day? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I haven't gotten a quest in the past 2 days. I'm on delta submitted by /u/Xxcreeper503xx [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xxcreeper503xx, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Do quests refresh every day?

/u/Xxcreeper503xx, Nov 3, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Problem with Daily Challenges - Why?

It's not specific to your problem, but if the problem is xp evolution or something like quest progress, always try to refresh the page after a quest is completed.
  3. JDRtripstar369 Win User

Game pass weekly quests

I know how to find them but they are not there that's what I'm saying. They're are only daily and monthly quests showing. The weekly ones should have refreshed but they haven't. Take a look for yourself. In fact the whole ms reward app seems broken. The
    Ori and Gears Pop punch cards will not activate, quests will not refresh, and actions do not register. It needs a dedicated forum and team to iron out all these ongoing issues.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Game pass weekly quests

I know how to find them but they are not there that's what I'm saying. They're are only daily and monthly quests showing. The weekly ones should have refreshed but they haven't. Take a look for yourself. In fact the whole ms reward app seems broken.
    The Ori and Gears Pop punch cards will not activate, quests will not refresh, and actions do not register. It needs a dedicated forum and team to iron out all these ongoing issues.
    A lot of people have had issues with the punch cards, myself includes. As for your main point, the currently weekly quests expire on 24/03/2020 (today), so we'll either see the next batch of weekly quests pop up later today, or tomorrow. The Xbox Rewards
    quests, and the Game Pass Quests aren't on the same weekly cycle, unfortunately.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Summer games

The Witcher 3. I'm planning on doing every available quest and side quest etc so hopefully I get a lot of life out of it.
  6. BoneDracomagus Win User

Who's doing all the quests? (very small possible spoiler)

I'm trying to do every quest I get. 80 hours in and I have not done the Diplomatic Immunity quest yet. Only level 42.
Thema:

Do quests refresh every day?

1. Do quests refresh every day? - Similar Threads - quests refresh every

2. Make the Xbox X work with the Oculus Quest 2 this would give Sony a punch in the face

in XboX Insiders
    Make the Xbox X work with the Oculus Quest 2 this would give Sony a punch in the face: If you really want to kick Sony in the teeth. Make the new Xbox X compatible with the new Oculus Quest 2. This headset is the right price for most consumers and having it connect to a xbox x would...
  3. When do new quests/surveys come?

in XboX Insiders
    When do new quests/surveys come?: I need 10 XP to get out of Omega but I'm out of activities! submitted by /u/racingplayer607 [link] [comments]
  4. Game Pass Quest Reward point tracking/calculation errors

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quest Reward point tracking/calculation errors: I notice that my calculation of accumulated reward points sometimes doesn't track correctly. In past I thought multiple browser tabs would cause information reconciliation errors, was a major pain...
  5. Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.: So i am now getting fed up with punch cards not activating, quests not registering achievements or kills and the likes. Also offering points to buy games that are on game pass that you can play as...
  6. Unable to complete game pass quest

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete game pass quest: So just recently a Game Pass quest become available where the requirements are to Earn 2 achievements in the game called Carrion. However I completed this game and unlocked all of its achievements...
  7. xbox weekly quests: we happy few

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox weekly quests: we happy few: Why would select weekly xbox quests not be possible via PC? I have Ultimate game pass for both PC and my xbox. Most quests can be achieved on PC if the game is available in PC version. For example...
  8. Disneyland Adventures Gamepass Quest counter stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disneyland Adventures Gamepass Quest counter stopped working: Both myself and my cousin have had an issue where we started a new game in Disneyland Adventures to get the coin counter for the quest but both stopped counting at different points. Mine stopped...
  9. What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?: There are only 30 days in this period with 2 daily quests per day. You need all 60 to get the 1000 rewards points which means they can't delay! Anyone know what time of the day the game pass...
  10. Does anyone know when the Game Pass quests refresh?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the Game Pass quests refresh?: I just joined because of the quests but nothing is showing for me. Does anyone know when they’ll be back? I checked the rewards subreddit and people are wondering where the quests are. submitted...