Do reward points expire?

Discus and support Do reward points expire? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Assuming Microsoft implement reward points in the upcoming console generation. I am considering building up my points for the whole of the next... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/champion_Ogma, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Do reward points expire?

Assuming Microsoft implement reward points in the upcoming console generation. I am considering building up my points for the whole of the next generation so I can get a large chunk off the purchase of the console after Scarlett. Do they expire if you do not redeem them?

submitted by /u/champion_Ogma
    [link] [comments]

/u/champion_Ogma, Oct 30, 2019
  2. StonerSmurf1986 Win User

Free games with gold a bad idea

Hy moon, want free microsoft points? (Though word is ms points are being rtired from xbox) go do bing rewards and xbox live rewards, free easy points.
  3. I AM LEIJA Win User

Have not received Grab Bag Reward

It also has to do with reward points ....
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Do reward points reset?

Your Microsoft Rewards points will never expire. You can literally just keep hoarding them. Some prizes cost upwards of 10,000 rewards points, so if they expired... it'd be unfair to people trying to reach those goals wouldn't it?

I've used Microsoft Rewards for a better part of a few years and its a great program. You don't ever have to worry about losing points unless you spend them yourself.

Here's the official FAQ.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/rewards/faq
  5. jamesMarczak Win User

Do reward points reset?

Are you talking about Microsoft rewards points? If so then they keep accumulating.

If you don't mean Microsoft rewards points, please give more information
    thank you so the Microsoft reward points never reset is that correct?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

do rewards points expire?

Hello MuKs DeEp,

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount. You had a deposit of 5500 Credits in January 2017 that would have expired if you did not spend it. Per Microsoft policy, promotional currency like Rewards Credits expires after one year in your
    Microsoft Account.
Thema:

Do reward points expire?

1. Do reward points expire? - Similar Threads - reward points expire

2. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards points: I recently bought Call of duty modern warfare on day one and just bought return of the jedi the falling on launch and I didn't receive any credits towards my purchases I think the rewards program...
  3. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  4. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  5. Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]: Bonjour, J'ai repli la quête Gears 5 mais je n'ai pas reçu mes points rewards. Pouvez-vous regarder je vous prie? Cordialement. [Translation-Hello I folded the Gears 5 quest but didn't get my...
  6. Reward points not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward points not showing: I know on some it says it may take several days to show but none are showing for the 10000 points achievement either from multiple games from the list. Will they catch up? Dont want to lose them !...
  7. Bought gamepass with reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gamepass with reward points: I bought 1 month of gamepass with 6800 reward points and even though my points have been deducted it still isn't letting me access gamepass features, I've restarted my Xbox and waited half an hour...
  8. do rewards points expire?

in XBoX Rewards
    do rewards points expire?: so I've never used any pts in the 8yrs been playing Xbox.....but iseen last chance banner to use so i have or thought i had 6k but i only was able to use 360? got 5$ visa and over watch back...
  9. Missing 30,000 ($30) Rewards Points - Expiring Today 12/26

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 30,000 ($30) Rewards Points - Expiring Today 12/26: Hello, I received an email last month that my promotional rewards points would be expiring on December 26th. When I went to my account yesterday to try to redeem them I was unable to locate the...
  10. Reward points expired early

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward points expired early: I have $15 in reward points that are supposed to expire on 12/7 and would like to get them back and get a latter expiration date. a7878ac7-3852-4dd3-b858-be7898cd747b