Do reward points expire?

Discus and support Do reward points expire? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Assuming Microsoft implement reward points in the upcoming console generation. I am considering building up my points for the whole of the next... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/champion_Ogma, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Do reward points expire?

Assuming Microsoft implement reward points in the upcoming console generation. I am considering building up my points for the whole of the next generation so I can get a large chunk off the purchase of the console after Scarlett. Do they expire if you do not redeem them?

submitted by /u/champion_Ogma
    [link] [comments]

/u/champion_Ogma, Oct 30, 2019
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Xbox game pass

.you can then swap points for diff rewards such as game pass etc
  3. StonerSmurf1986 Win User

Free games with gold a bad idea

Hy moon, want free microsoft points? (Though word is ms points are being rtired from xbox) go do bing rewards and xbox live rewards, free easy points.
  4. I AM LEIJA Win User

Have not received Grab Bag Reward

It also has to do with reward points ....
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

membership cards

[quote user="MSQ Ganner"]

If you mean from the Xbox Live Rewards Program then no, it only rewards Microsoft Points which can then be used to use on the Xbox Live Marketplace digital products.

[/quote]

Xbox LIVE Rewards actually gives Reward Points, not Microsoft Points. They function the same save that they do expire.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Do reward points reset?

Your Microsoft Rewards points will never expire. You can literally just keep hoarding them. Some prizes cost upwards of 10,000 rewards points, so if they expired... it'd be unfair to people trying to reach those goals wouldn't it?

I've used Microsoft Rewards for a better part of a few years and its a great program. You don't ever have to worry about losing points unless you spend them yourself.

Here's the official FAQ.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/rewards/faq
Thema:

Do reward points expire?

1. Do reward points expire? - Similar Threads - reward points expire

2. Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit: So this has been an ongoing issue now for months it seems. Every so often, it will allow me to claim it, but more often than not, it doesnt allow me to claim the 50+ points for getting an...
  3. Missing Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Rewards Points: 7/18/2020 - 4:13 pm CST -Gears 5 - I Made it All Myself achievement- didn’t check off in Gears Punch Card to complete the 500 points 7/19/2020 - 6:48 pm CST - Gears 5 - Home Grown Hive - didn’t...
  4. Please Fix Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Fix Rewards Points: I have been saving for months and finally redeemed the Game Pass Ultimate with Rewards Points. But my subscription doesn't show up and I can't use any Game Pass games or play live. And my reward...
  5. Account transfer did not receive my rewards points

in XBoX on Mobile
    Account transfer did not receive my rewards points: Hey during my account transfer after being hacked i lost my rewards account and lost all points this is sad bc i was saving them up for a 10-20 dollar gift card c64be75e-ffc5-42f6-a573-51223fa71407
  6. Rewards Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards Points: Hello, My son is missing $35.00 reward points. He already has $25.00 in his account and is suppose to have a total of $60.00. Why has the $35.00 not been put in his account?...
  7. Rewards points expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards points expiration: I received a message on my Xbox about using my points before they expire on December 2. It’s currently November 25. I’ve saved over 200,000 points because I was hoping to put them towards Xbox...
  8. do rewards points expire?

in XBoX Rewards
    do rewards points expire?: so I've never used any pts in the 8yrs been playing Xbox.....but iseen last chance banner to use so i have or thought i had 6k but i only was able to use 360? got 5$ visa and over watch back...
  9. Missing 30,000 ($30) Rewards Points - Expiring Today 12/26

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 30,000 ($30) Rewards Points - Expiring Today 12/26: Hello, I received an email last month that my promotional rewards points would be expiring on December 26th. When I went to my account yesterday to try to redeem them I was unable to locate the...
  10. Reward points expired early

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward points expired early: I have $15 in reward points that are supposed to expire on 12/7 and would like to get them back and get a latter expiration date. a7878ac7-3852-4dd3-b858-be7898cd747b