Do reward points reset?

Discus and support Do reward points reset? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if the Microsoft Reward points that you have earned reset at the end of every month? I just started and I would really like to know.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamesMarczak, Sep 2, 2019.

1. jamesMarczak
    jamesMarczak Guest

Do reward points reset?

I was wondering if the Microsoft Reward points that you have earned reset at the end of every month? I just started and I would really like to know.

:)

jamesMarczak, Sep 2, 2019
  2. StonerSmurf1986 Win User

Free games with gold a bad idea

Hy moon, want free microsoft points? (Though word is ms points are being rtired from xbox) go do bing rewards and xbox live rewards, free easy points.
  3. I AM LEIJA Win User

Have not received Grab Bag Reward

It also has to do with reward points ....
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Do reward points reset?

Your Microsoft Rewards points will never expire. You can literally just keep hoarding them. Some prizes cost upwards of 10,000 rewards points, so if they expired... it'd be unfair to people trying to reach those goals wouldn't it?

I've used Microsoft Rewards for a better part of a few years and its a great program. You don't ever have to worry about losing points unless you spend them yourself.

Here's the official FAQ.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/rewards/faq
  5. jamesMarczak Win User

Do reward points reset?

Are you talking about Microsoft rewards points? If so then they keep accumulating.

If you don't mean Microsoft rewards points, please give more information
    thank you so the Microsoft reward points never reset is that correct?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

do rewards points expire?

Hello MuKs DeEp,

You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount. You had a deposit of 5500 Credits in January 2017 that would have expired if you did not spend it. Per Microsoft policy, promotional currency like Rewards Credits expires after one year in your
    Microsoft Account.
Thema:

Do reward points reset?

1. Do reward points reset? - Similar Threads - reward points reset

2. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  3. Rewards points / sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards points / sweepstakes: Hello, I’ve received few emails from Microsoft to gain points replying to quizzes but never received the points on my balance, is this normal ? There is at least 500 points missing... I have all...
  4. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points: My account has been suspended and i do not know why it has because i reached the requirements can you tell me why it has been suspended. ea4d319e-e251-4714-a18d-275151963afb
  5. Reward points.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reward points.: How do I know if I won anything? ec30f32d-88bc-4489-9e2b-c442ec53c5d2
  6. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  7. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b
  8. Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!: Hi, My xBox Live Reward account has reset, it is now saying that my lifetime points is 0 (was waaaayyy more than that!)... And it is also saying it's a new account that will be activated in 2...
  9. Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!: Hi, My xBox Live Reward account has reset, it is now saying that my lifetime points is 0 (was waaaayyy more than that!... And it is also saying it's a new account that will be activated in 2...
  10. Reward points reset

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward points reset: I was a star too 80% 2 Star 3 and I just went to check because I just bought a game to discover Knock Me Back Down 2 Star 2 0% it says lifetime buying games but then why do I get reset in...