Do reward points reset?

Discus and support Do reward points reset? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if the Microsoft Reward points that you have earned reset at the end of every month? I just started and I would really like to know.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamesMarczak, Sep 2, 2019.

1. jamesMarczak
    jamesMarczak Guest

Do reward points reset?

I was wondering if the Microsoft Reward points that you have earned reset at the end of every month? I just started and I would really like to know.

:)

jamesMarczak, Sep 2, 2019
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Xbox game pass

.you can then swap points for diff rewards such as game pass etc
  3. StonerSmurf1986 Win User

Free games with gold a bad idea

Hy moon, want free microsoft points? (Though word is ms points are being rtired from xbox) go do bing rewards and xbox live rewards, free easy points.
  4. I AM LEIJA Win User

Have not received Grab Bag Reward

It also has to do with reward points ....
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

membership cards

[quote user="MSQ Ganner"]

If you mean from the Xbox Live Rewards Program then no, it only rewards Microsoft Points which can then be used to use on the Xbox Live Marketplace digital products.

[/quote]

Xbox LIVE Rewards actually gives Reward Points, not Microsoft Points. They function the same save that they do expire.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Free MS Points

[quote user="SUPERBLAZE1"]well, i was wondering how does bing search works, does it reward stuff like MS points right?[/quote]Discover Bing.

Searches and other one-click offerings earn Bing Rewards points. The number of Bing Rewards points you can earn per day varies. Currently, it's 16 or 17. There are one or two special 1-point offers a day, and then the search benefit of 1 point for every
    two searches, up to 15 points a day.

The Bing Rewards points you earn can be redeemed for various Rewards, including 100 MS Points, 400 MS Points, and 1 Month of Live Gold. The MS Points rewards are codes that are e-mailed to you. I presume the 1 Month Gold is also, but I've never chosen that
    reward. They also added Silver and Gold Rewards levels that are obtained by being a Bing Rewards member and earning rewards points. Silver doesn't do much, but Gold gets you a 5% Rewards Points discount on MS Points and Live Gold. as an example, 400 MS Points
    is normally 500 Bing Rewards points. As a Gold member, that drops to 475 Bing Rewards points.
Thema:

Do reward points reset?

1. Do reward points reset? - Similar Threads - reward points reset

2. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  3. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  4. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: My microsoft rewards points are not appearing anywhere that I can redeem them it only shows the actual amount of points I have on my xbox microsoft edge app, but I can't redeem any points from...
  6. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...
  7. redeeming gamepass reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming gamepass reward points: how long does it take for redeem of gamepass points to show in account 20cd756f-c9f4-4e88-abcd-3393d50536d1
  8. Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!: Hi, My xBox Live Reward account has reset, it is now saying that my lifetime points is 0 (was waaaayyy more than that!)... And it is also saying it's a new account that will be activated in 2...
  9. Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!: Hi, My xBox Live Reward account has reset, it is now saying that my lifetime points is 0 (was waaaayyy more than that!... And it is also saying it's a new account that will be activated in 2...
  10. Reward points reset

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward points reset: I was a star too 80% 2 Star 3 and I just went to check because I just bought a game to discover Knock Me Back Down 2 Star 2 0% it says lifetime buying games but then why do I get reset in...