Do the xbox live gold cards ever expire

Discus and support Do the xbox live gold cards ever expire in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do the xbox live gold card expire or have an expiry date because I have a bought a 3 month xbox live gold card but unfortunately I won't be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ABDUR GREAT1, Feb 8, 2014.

1. ABDUR GREAT1
    ABDUR GREAT1 Guest

Do the xbox live gold card expire or have an expiry date because I have a bought a 3 month xbox live gold card but unfortunately I won't be able to redeem it this month as I have study for my exams.but I surely can redeem next month but my doubt is will
    they expire by then or will never expire.thanks in advance

:)

ABDUR GREAT1, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Do Xbox Live Gold cards ever expire?

Pretty sure they do. They have the expiration date right near the code.

Defy Lightning, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Do Xbox Live Gold cards ever expire?

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]

Yes they sure do..I found this out the hard way when i used to save up a bunch from games to use for myself or share with friends just to find they had expired 2 years prior :/

[/quote]

Sure but wouldnt there be a difference between a gold trial card and a costly 12 month subscription card?

Murderstyle75, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Do the xbox live gold cards ever expire

They don't expire till the code has been redeemed Do the xbox live gold cards ever expire :)

So don't worry about losing the 3 months

In Outer Heaven, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Do Xbox Live Gold cards ever expire?

Pretty sure they do. They have the expiration date right near the code.
  6. In Outer Heaven Win User

They don't expire till the code has been redeemed :)

So don't worry about losing the 3 months
  7. YellowJacket LE Win User

Yes they sure do..I found this out the hard way when i used to save up a bunch from games to use for myself or share with friends just to find they had expired 2 years prior :/
  8. Murderstyle75 Win User

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]

[/quote]

Sure but wouldnt there be a difference between a gold trial card and a costly 12 month subscription card?
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

I don't believe they do.

I bought a 12 month Live code close to two years ago now and used it about two or three months ago for another account. I'd say they don't expire unless they're used or someone gets lucky and activates the code without actually seeing it.
Thema:

1. Do the xbox live gold cards ever expire - Similar Threads - live gold cards

2. Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card: I am currently trying to help my son redeem his xbox live gold gift card on his xbox. Every time he tries to key in the code it then prompts him to select a payment type with the choices of a...
  3. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d
  4. Como activo la tarjeta xbox live gold [Translate] How to activate the Xbox Live Gold Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como activo la tarjeta xbox live gold [Translate] How to activate the Xbox Live Gold Card: Como lo active [Translate by Mod] How do I activate? b9a25367-5ad5-4cc0-a58d-b003097a897d
  5. Xbox Live Gold card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold card: Hello everyone I have a question and I hope that someone can help me? My husband bought my daughter an xbox live gold membership and said that he set it up online. She is trying to play her new...
  6. XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD: I purchased a gift card through Amazon. It is a 3 month XBOX LIVE gift card. It says it is not activated. I already contacted Amazon and the customer service representative said I would have to...
  7. xbox live gold card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold card: my son received a 12 month subscription card for christmas he entered it on 1-18-2019 and on 2-3-19 it went out and cant play fortnight. it says on his xbox when he entered the code but i cant get...
  8. Credit Card information, xbox live gold.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Credit Card information, xbox live gold.: So I bought xbox live gold because I thought it would be nice to have some free games every month, boy was I dissapointed. You see I dont have nor want a credit card, so now every month games...
  9. Carte x box live gold ne veut pas s'activer (Card x Box Live Gold does not want to activate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carte x box live gold ne veut pas s'activer (Card x Box Live Gold does not want to activate): J'ai une nouvelle console x box one et ma carte live gold a 69.99$ ne veut pas s'activer...x box écrit on a un peut etre un problème essayer plus tard...ça fait 3 hrs Translate-I have a new...
  10. Comment entrer ma carte xbox live gold -[Translation - How to enter my Xbox Live Gold Card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment entrer ma carte xbox live gold -[Translation - How to enter my Xbox Live Gold Card]: Comment entrer ma carte xbox live gold -[Translation - How to enter my Xbox Live Gold Card] 80e3bd8b-6e4e-42d8-8bee-6c8ad3a27cf3