Do the xbox live gold cards ever expire

Discus and support Do the xbox live gold cards ever expire in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do the xbox live gold card expire or have an expiry date because I have a bought a 3 month xbox live gold card but unfortunately I won't be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ABDUR GREAT1, Feb 8, 2014.

1. ABDUR GREAT1
    ABDUR GREAT1 Guest

Do the xbox live gold card expire or have an expiry date because I have a bought a 3 month xbox live gold card but unfortunately I won't be able to redeem it this month as I have study for my exams.but I surely can redeem next month but my doubt is will
    they expire by then or will never expire.thanks in advance

:)

ABDUR GREAT1, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Do Xbox Live Gold cards ever expire?

Pretty sure they do. They have the expiration date right near the code.

Defy Lightning, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Do Xbox Live Gold cards ever expire?

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]

Yes they sure do..I found this out the hard way when i used to save up a bunch from games to use for myself or share with friends just to find they had expired 2 years prior :/

[/quote]

Sure but wouldnt there be a difference between a gold trial card and a costly 12 month subscription card?

Murderstyle75, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Do the xbox live gold cards ever expire

They don't expire till the code has been redeemed Do the xbox live gold cards ever expire :)

So don't worry about losing the 3 months

In Outer Heaven, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Do Xbox Live Gold cards ever expire?

Pretty sure they do. They have the expiration date right near the code.
  6. In Outer Heaven Win User

They don't expire till the code has been redeemed :)

So don't worry about losing the 3 months
  7. YellowJacket LE Win User

Yes they sure do..I found this out the hard way when i used to save up a bunch from games to use for myself or share with friends just to find they had expired 2 years prior :/
  8. Murderstyle75 Win User

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]

[/quote]

Sure but wouldnt there be a difference between a gold trial card and a costly 12 month subscription card?
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

I don't believe they do.

I bought a 12 month Live code close to two years ago now and used it about two or three months ago for another account. I'd say they don't expire unless they're used or someone gets lucky and activates the code without actually seeing it.
Thema:

1. Do the xbox live gold cards ever expire - Similar Threads - live gold cards

2. Xbox Live Gold gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold gift card: I received an Xbox live gold 12 months gift card for Christmas. I have tried multiple times to activate the gift card, and I receive a message "there is a problem on their end and to try back...
  3. AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card: AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card Hey Tyler Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by...
  4. I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...: I have several other accounts already on my xbox one, but i dont use them. (they are out of the question as the accounts are all lost) I just made a new one, wanting to get back into XBOX gaming...
  5. Xbox live gold gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold gift card: Hi I bought a $40 xbox live gift card last night and i tried to redeem the code but doesn’t redeem . I was wondering if someone could help me ??? 3a815385-c1ef-48da-a4cf-273a6934acef
  6. I can't redeem my xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my xbox live gold card: I've bought an xbox live gold card and I can't redeem it d29e8b2b-0fae-458a-a9ca-c3d168c4188a
  7. Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed: Xbox live gold not working after being redeemed. This morning i redeemed and it said i was subscribed. Now it says im not subscribed and it says the card is redeemed. Please help....
  8. Tarjeta de Xbox live gold -[Translation - Xbox Live Gold card]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tarjeta de Xbox live gold -[Translation - Xbox Live Gold card]: Que puedo hacer si se daño el codigo de la tarjeta de Xbox live gold y aun no lo eh canjeado ... Xbox puede darme algun otro codigo o darme este mismo...? -[Translation - What can I do if the...
  9. Tarjeta de Xbox live gold [Edit - Translation] - Xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tarjeta de Xbox live gold [Edit - Translation] - Xbox live gold card: Que puedo hacer si se daño el codigo de la tarjeta de Xbox live gold y aun no lo eh canjeado ... Xbox puede darme algun otro codigo o darme este mismo...? [Edit - Translation] - What can I do if...
  10. Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold: Good day I want to buy X-box gold status and I live in Vietnam, all settings and my profile changed to it Somehow, I cannot do it from X-box itself, it just give me the link So, I go to web...