Do we have any roadmap/planned features for future builds ?

Discus and support Do we have any roadmap/planned features for future builds ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ring ASA. I remember few years ago we knew in advance what's coming with the monthly updates, but I'm trying to find any info regarding 2021/2022... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/elangab, Jul 16, 2021.

1. /u/elangab
    /u/elangab Guest

Ring ASA. I remember few years ago we knew in advance what's coming with the monthly updates, but I'm trying to find any info regarding 2021/2022 upcoming features. Team Xbox does that at all or is it back to being secretive ? (or maybe it was always in my head ?)

I remember that around 2014/2015 updates were a bit more planned/structured and these days I'm not so sure if there are regular monthly system updates at all.

Things like;

• New software features
    • Underlaying OS (Moving to 11, staying on 10 ?)
    • UI changes / New "Home" experience
    • New Apps / Updated System Apps

Stuff like that, thanks! : )

submitted by /u/elangab
    [link] [comments]

/u/elangab, Jul 16, 2021
  2. auz1111 Win User

Can't Snap Skype.....

OK. I see they know this feature is important and have it in the roadmap.

How do these software corps get away with misrepresenting their product? Easy when you are one of the biggest... here take my money and keep doing it.

sorry for the rant...
  3. Derek_Lakin Win User

Can't Snap Skype.....

At the time when this was shown we had every intention of including it at launch. Unfortunately, through a combination of reasons, we were unable to complete the feature at the quality bar necessary for it to be included. As mentioned above, it's on the
    roadmap and will be included as soon as we can iron out all the creases.
  4. xBlackxHawkx22 Win User

netflix question

When Microsoft rebuilt how their UI looks and Netflix rebuilt our app for the XBOX, the feature was not re-added and at this time there is no plan to support this option currently. I have definitely let the right people know that you are interested as we
    always appreciate feedback. I cannot however speak on their behalf though, so I do not know if they plan to bring it back in the future or not.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Is XBOX getting too ambitious?

As you stated all rumours and really all we can do is wait for E3 to see what is announced. We can't speculate as to the specs of any future console but I would say building 8k into it is a bit of future proofing. Again, it is just all speculation at this
    time and we will just have to wait and see what gets announced officially.
  6. Misses Joust Win User

Xbox ONE media device that can't play 3d blue ray as advertised? JOKE

Just to clear the air here, Edragon is correct in saying that 3D launch was not advertised as supported at launch. We do, however, have plans to bring 3D functionality in the future. I don't have any details beyond that at this time, but it's not totally
    dead. =)
Thema:

1. Do we have any roadmap/planned features for future builds ? - Similar Threads - roadmap planned features

2. how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold: how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold 794a8852-4f12-4b24-a46a-c591b61777ac
  3. Change subscription plan to 1yr

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Change subscription plan to 1yr: Hi, I want to change my subscription to 1yr (59$) once a year rather than paying 9$ per month. Its only giving option for 3months. Can you please check this??? As soon as you take 59$ I will...
  4. Gamepass with Payment Plan

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass with Payment Plan: I just purchased a Series X on the monthly payment plan (not that I needed to buy it on credit, but it was the only one to buy an XBox at retail prices). It is supposed to come with 2 years of...
  5. Flight planning / Fly function not working as described

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight planning / Fly function not working as described: Flight planning done (Aircraft, Dep and Arrival etc selected). When I hit “Losfliegen” (engl.: "Fly") Flight Sim will always start with a custom flight which was previously saved in the Custom...
  6. Xbox One X planned obsolescence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X planned obsolescence: Hi, I've had my Xbox One X for a few years now. I haven't had much problems that couldn't be fixed with resetting the console (hard reset, unplug and plug it back in, etc.) but in the past couple...
  7. Gampass ultimate family plan for cloud gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gampass ultimate family plan for cloud gaming: Hi, I have a gamepas ultimate account, that Im really happy with and I want to share with my kids. Currently we already have this option by setting a console as my home console. But this option...
  8. I was suspended and i have a plan for a stream tomorrow at 8am EDT and I am wondering if i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was suspended and i have a plan for a stream tomorrow at 8am EDT and I am wondering if i...: Hi, I am ( Collin Tibbetts ) And I was wondering if i can get it shortened i start a stream at right at 8:00am EDT so i was wondering if i can get it shortened because i have it planned and i want...
  9. What are the current state of plans to expand xbox all access?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What are the current state of plans to expand xbox all access?: Microsoft announced last year that they were planning to expand the service to more countries. I was wondering what the state of those plans were and if South Africa could expect to see the launch...
  10. Roadmap for Friday the 13th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roadmap for Friday the 13th: A roadmap guide to Friday the 13th The Game content has been posted. You can read more about the content here Single player news + DLC roadmap For ease of looking though I've copied and pasted...