Do we know if Microst plans to increase the resolution to 1080p?

Discus and support Do we know if Microst plans to increase the resolution to 1080p? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be great as I use Xcloud quite often on the TV rather than my phone. Will they keep it 720p forever or they will increase it to 1080p? IS... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/titooo7, Nov 30, 2019.

1. /u/titooo7
    /u/titooo7 Guest

It would be great as I use Xcloud quite often on the TV rather than my phone.

Will they keep it 720p forever or they will increase it to 1080p?

IS there any official communication about it?

submitted by /u/titooo7
    [link] [comments]

/u/titooo7, Nov 30, 2019
  2. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

What if.. dare I say Microsoft.............did

What if Microst does this and what do you know? Some game like Minecraft or Halo 4 Gets picked For Free. Then 100% Guarantee was false lol.
  3. Filly Phlex Win User

Tekken boss interested in one-console future.

MicroStation

Hardware designed by Playsation

Software designed by Microsoft
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall?

5. CRYWOLF XVII Win User

Any updates on the outage?

4 hours I better get microst card for 25 bucks in the mail because this is bs customer support I bet the leprachans did it and the only way to fix this is if we track down a unicorn horn
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Can I order a gift card online for someone else?

When you are in the microst store, click "purchase as a gift" and go from there
Thema:

1. Do we know if Microst plans to increase the resolution to 1080p? - Similar Threads - Microst plans increase

2. Xbox iOS Beta app is due to expire in 5 days, any updates planned?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox iOS Beta app is due to expire in 5 days, any updates planned?: [IMG] submitted by /u/SamwiseIsGreat [link] [comments]
  3. I need this payment plan remove

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need this payment plan remove: Can you please remove thia thin b39a25fc-82dc-43cd-9d6a-b51004b49ba7
  4. Microst account sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microst account sharing: So i bought xbox game pass ultimate that comes with xbox live gold on my adult account, the problem is that its meant for my childs. I thought that if you purchase xbox gold or xbox game pass...
  5. Shared games and family plan let's get one

in XboX Insiders
    Shared games and family plan let's get one: This must crop up frequently, and I may be posting this in the wrong sub. But we need a way for me to share my games with all Xboxes using my router. I'm getting the SX on day one, and so I'll...
  6. Walmart 2 Year Protection Plan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Walmart 2 Year Protection Plan: Hi, I purchased an xbox controller at Walmart in December 2019 & bought the 2 year protection plan with it. Now the joystick has broken on it and Walmart advised me I need to contact Microsoft to...
  7. Are you planning to fix the issues with MS Casual Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you planning to fix the issues with MS Casual Games?: 'We are Synching your data with the cloud. Please wait. Forever. d4ab2f18-d2f9-42ca-8f67-1bad3e5ebf2d
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...: Today I went in to my Microsoft Account (not just XBox Account) to manage my payment options and subscriptions because I had to get new cards. I was changing my payment method for my Game Pass...
  9. regarding card detail in microst azur

in XBoX Accessibility
    regarding card detail in microst azur: i am providing correct card detail still it is saying its wrong for msazur database help me b62bda04-7bc9-4421-b397-9fecccae51ab
  10. Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microst Needs to Make a Microsoft Made Wireless Headset: Good morning, Microsoft, I'm not sure why you are refusing to develop your own answer to the PlayStation Platinum wireless headset. After having tried third party headsets, and the PS4 Platinum...