Do xbox 360 guest profiles still exist

Discus and support Do xbox 360 guest profiles still exist in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; like if i was playing online (1) (2) those profiles because i cant find out how to get my second controller to sign in or it not as simple as in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sean2k5, Mar 1, 2015.

1. sean2k5
    sean2k5 Guest

like if i was playing online

(1)

(2)

those profiles because i cant find out how to get my second controller to sign in or it not as simple as in the old days.

p.s. im trying to do this for gears of war one i have 4 xbox live profiles but the ranked game need 6 to start wanted to use 2 of the xbox's with guest profiles on second controller

:)

sean2k5, Mar 1, 2015
  2. AER1NGHAST
    AER1NGHAST Guest
    new profile for unconnected player?

On xbox 360 my girlfriend could create a profile call it whatever she liked and create an avatar for it. Can she still do this on xbox one? I don't want her continually having to sign in as a guest but she doesn't want to create an on line presence (have
    a microsoft profile).

AER1NGHAST, Mar 1, 2015
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    How do you create non-Live profiles on the Xbox One?

mom came over and wanted to show her Peggle 2. but i tried to sign her into a guest profile or make her a quick one of her own... every time i was prompted create an account, email, password, the works. is there a way to just make a quick profile for people to play on like the 360??

isturbo1, Mar 1, 2015
  4. Do xbox 360 guest profiles still exist

Hey there, I don't think you can use the guest profile feature while playing ranked online matches. Though to set up a guest account for the rest of the game:

1.Make sure the second controller is turned on and is not signed in to xbox live.

2.From the main menu select VERSUS then select XBOX LIVE PLAYER MATCH

3.At the bottom of the VERSUS PLAYER MATCH screen you should see this “Y Guest SIGN-IN”

4.On the second controller press Y then select “Guest Xbox Live” from the list that drops down.

5.That’s it, you are now ready to play with your guest

Taken from:
    www.awadallah.com/.../how-to-add-an-xbox-live-guest-for-gears-of-war

DigitalAssassin, Mar 1, 2015
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, I don't think you can use the guest profile feature while playing ranked online matches. Though to set up a guest account for the rest of the game:

1.Make sure the second controller is turned on and is not signed in to xbox live.

2.From the main menu select VERSUS then select XBOX LIVE PLAYER MATCH

3.At the bottom of the VERSUS PLAYER MATCH screen you should see this “Y Guest SIGN-IN”

4.On the second controller press Y then select “Guest Xbox Live” from the list that drops down.

5.That’s it, you are now ready to play with your guest

Taken from:
    www.awadallah.com/.../how-to-add-an-xbox-live-guest-for-gears-of-war
  6. DominumStige Win User

army of two

Hi!

You must log in to the console with the main profile and a
    guest profile
    (or an existing one). Then just start the game and press the menu button on both controllers.
  7. obas Win User

Live Gold Account Issues/Questions

Do you know if making a profile Home on the Xbox One would have any impact to that profile using an existing xbox 360? I don't want to set it and break something for her on the 360 but that profile has an existing xbox live gold subscription.
  8. RandyAU93 Win User

Upgrade a guest profile from 360?

When you transform the guest profile into a Microsoft account, it will have access to all Xbox Live services, including the ability to transfer Xbox 360 cloud-saved game saves to Xbox One. Keep in mind that Xbox Live Gold is required to enable Xbox 360
    cloud-saves. Your offline account's Gamerscore, achievements and game saves are all available and become part of the new profile, but they cannot be transferred to any existing Microsoft account and gamertag.
  9. HaydenRackley Win User

Recovering an old Xbox Live account without knowing the email

The console that this profile existed on no longer exists. I’m trying to download the profile on a different Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Do xbox 360 guest profiles still exist - Similar Threads - 360 guest profiles

2. Xbox 360 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controllers: I have an Xbox 360 wireless controller and I want to buy a wired controller can I use them both at the same time to play vs will they work together. 01609caf-f72a-4a00-98df-b1ebda3fdb5b
  3. Xbox live on 360 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 360 not working: When I downloaded my Xbox account I could not sign into Xbox live because my parent's account was not valid, I do not have a parent. The Xbox live thing is also under my name but I am not...
  4. GAME ERROR USB XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME ERROR USB XBOX 360: I'm trying to use a 32gb pendrive on my xbox 360, but when connecting it for the first time, there was no option to configure the pendrive, but it appeared only as a usb device, and the games I...
  5. Friends and activity (xbox 360)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends and activity (xbox 360): I'm currently using an Xbox 360 console, i'm having problems showing my friends, on the Xbox app it says i have friends, then if i want to play with them, it says i have 0 friends on the console,...
  6. Guest profile option not showing on Xbox 360 (via emulation on Xbox One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guest profile option not showing on Xbox 360 (via emulation on Xbox One X): I'm using an Xbox One X to play Xbox 360 games via emulation and i'm trying to sign in a guest so I can play Xbox 360 left 4 dead with split screen. But, when I select sign in on the second...
  7. Upgrade a guest profile from 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Upgrade a guest profile from 360?: Years ago I made a guest profile on my Xbox 360 Ang for used it well for several years, with all of my save-data staying on that guest profile on the 360. I never connected it to the internet or...
  8. Xbox 360 guest account gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 guest account gone: So it was 8/4/18 that i got xbox live gold for the first time and when i joined a few of my friends wanted to play online with me but they didn't have an account on my xbox, which then i told them...
  9. How do you add a guest account on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you add a guest account on xbox 360?: Ive been searching i google but all the xbox 360 guest add help is from the old xbox 360 so how do you do it now days? 6627aefa-84d1-4b04-8c62-225cfbbaeee8
  10. Back Compatible 360 games - Sign in for guests (local coop)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Back Compatible 360 games - Sign in for guests (local coop): Just bought an Xbox One S and a couple of our favorite split screen games were available from the 360 (Castle Crashers!) We have four kids over, so its time for some couch coop. Although I have...