Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?

Discus and support Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I saw on a retail website that microsoft no longer allows stacking of these cards. I wanted to check to be sure? The exact quote was: "Please Note:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeatlessComic, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?

I saw on a retail website that microsoft no longer allows stacking of these cards. I wanted to check to be sure? The exact quote was:

"Please Note: The 'stacking' of Xbox Live subscriptions is no longer allowed by Microsoft. Users will receive an error when attempting to add more than one subscription card at a time."

:)

MeatlessComic, Sep 13, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

yes, you still have the 12 months since it's a prepaid card. Plus, you can also redeem it now since xbox live gold subscriptions can be stacked up to 36 months.
  3. Tormaz Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hello!

You can stack up to 36 months of Xbox Live gold on your account. I believe in most regions prepaid cards do expire after a period of time.
  4. isDeVianT Win User

Can i stack gifted gamepass codes?

Yes, You can stack GamePass and Xbox Live Gold up to 36 months as long as its through a prepaid card, credit card and not a trial of some sort
  5. Smwutches Win User

Acumulación de Meses Gold/accumulation of months Xbox Live Gold

Gold stacks. You can add up to 36 months of gold at a time.

If the card has an expiration date, it would be listed on the card, but otherwise it would not expire.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello MeatlessComic,

Parity is correct here, You should still be able to stack up to 3 years of Xbox live using those pre paid cards. If you are coming across any issues you may need to manage your current subscription, if you have one, here : Services
    and Subscriptions

Please note that you may not be able to stack a pre paid subscription onto a subscription that was started via credit/debit card
Thema:

1. Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months? - Similar Threads - gold cards still

2. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  3. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold: just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add money, but then he made the charge to the card...
  4. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d
  5. Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card: I am currently trying to help my son redeem his xbox live gold gift card on his xbox. Every time he tries to key in the code it then prompts him to select a payment type with the choices of a...
  6. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d
  7. Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...: Hello buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Today I was limited, and I've...
  8. Pago de tarjeta gold (Gold Card Payment)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago de tarjeta gold (Gold Card Payment): alguien sabe si se puede cancelar el pago de una tarjeta gold y una aplicación que compraron mis hijos con la tarjeta? y si lo reembolsan? [Translation] Anyone know if you can cancel the payment...
  9. Redeemed 12 month gold card but still silver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed 12 month gold card but still silver: what do I do if I just redeemed a 12 month Xbox live code but i still got silver???? 25074213-cebb-471e-9268-b2596a837be5
  10. Gold cards still not working what is up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold cards still not working what is up?: My Xbox car that I got for Christmas is not working I have tried several times. Everyone else is complaining too. a743d58a-b0a2-4991-94f0-6d3efee44dcf