Do Xbox Live Gold Gift Codes Expire ?

Discus and support Do Xbox Live Gold Gift Codes Expire ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to make 3-year gamepass ultimate so in order to do that I want to purchase 6x 6-months live gold gift codes. Here is the issue starts, I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leobonhart2, Dec 1, 2021.

1. leobonhart2
    leobonhart2 Guest

I want to make 3-year gamepass ultimate so in order to do that I want to purchase 6x 6-months live gold gift codes. Here is the issue starts, I already have 5 months of gamepass ultimate, so if I purchase the codes now and use it 5 months later, do the codes expire or will I be able to use them ?

:)

leobonhart2, Dec 1, 2021
  2. leobonhart2 Win User

I will buy them on the microsoft store on windows
  3. ngocphi Win User

You missed the blackfriday sale

I would do 12 months they are cheaper

I got 13 % on them and stacked it for 3 years then upgraded to xgu and took the 1month loss due ti cap lol
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unless they have an expiration date on them, they don't expire.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Wont let me buy xbox live gold

Hi,

Gift card not working for gold… Only Paypal / Debit or credit card or prepaid card its written in the general conditions of use of that service.

Regards
    Yes it works for gold. You can see here in Learn about gift cards and codes.

"With a Microsoft or Xbox gift card, you let the lucky recipient choose the gift they want. There are no fees or expiration dates, and either card can be used to buy:

- Subscriptions such as Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

- Popular games, apps, and add-ons

- The latest movies and the hottest TV shows

- Accessories and devices such as Xbox One consoles and controllers
  6. TreymanSmith Win User

Promotional Code Issue

Hello good afternoon if it was a code prepaid xbox live that gift, many get them well and my I get expired
Thema:

1. Do Xbox Live Gold Gift Codes Expire ? - Similar Threads - Live Gold Gift

2. can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money: am i able to buy xbox live gold with a 50 pound gift card if i bought it e2526b8a-11f8-4b5f-900a-171f7ca11997
  3. Redeeming Xbox Live gold Gift card error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox Live gold Gift card error.: Hi, I purchased the Xbox Live gold Gift card in India but it says I can only redeem it in the UK. Could anyone please help me with this! bc2c17e1-c03f-44cd-96a7-2ff8bac9c5b7
  4. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  5. Xbox live gold gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold gift card: Hi i just put in my xbox live gift card into my xbox. When this happened instead of xbox live gold it gave my xbox game pass. I want my xbox luvw gold instead of xbox game lass ultimate....
  6. xbox live gold gift card exchange

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold gift card exchange: My son got xbox live gift cards for xmas but he already has a membership and wants to exchange them for a gift card to buy stuff how can we do that cecbf7a0-750c-429d-a6ad-8755d142b689
  7. Gifting a Xbox Live Gold Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gifting a Xbox Live Gold Card: I bought a gift card for my buddy and the code Microsoft gave us was invalid. I'm trying to get a refund but I cannot find where to even get a refund. 3cf66baa-3ef1-4de6-90de-d52eedc422b2
  8. Gifting a Xbox Live Gold Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gifting a Xbox Live Gold Card: I Bought an Xbox live gold card for a buddy on the Microsoft store about 25 minutes ago. the email we used was the wrong email. so we just used the View Gift Code feature, and the code isn't going...
  9. Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards: If I redeem two 3 month Xbox Gold Live cards will that becomes 6 month? What are the limitations on redeeming multiple gift cards? c606fd2e-c7d8-477c-96d6-c71fc72d92fa
  10. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...