Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?

Discus and support Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, I've stacked up some Microsoft Rewards points, and noticed that there's a sale on the cost of a 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I'm able to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OvershotVenus26, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?

So, I've stacked up some Microsoft Rewards points, and noticed that there's a sale on the cost of a 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I'm able to buy it, and gladly would. However, it's only been months since I bought my last 12-month Xbox Live Gold Subscription.
    If the two of them stack up if I take up the MS Rewards offer, and I thus have a year and several months left (as a result of the MS Rewards purchase) before I need to purchase my next subscription, then I'll be inclined to consider it. But, if making this
    purchase essentially only replaces my subscription (AKA gives me at best 12 months before I require another subscription), then I'm not nearly as inclined to take MS Rewards up on their offer.

What I'd like to know is, which way does it work? Will having these multiple subscriptions at the same time cause them to stack up, or essentially restart my 12-month subscription?

:)

OvershotVenus26, Jan 28, 2018
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jan 28, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    1 year Xbox Live Gold - $36

Never heard of either of these places... always a little sketch to do it.

EDIT: Seems it went up to 43$ now.

cross44, Jan 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Yes, gold stacks. You can add up to 36 months of gold at a time.

Smwutches, Jan 28, 2018
  5. TheScaryClown69 Win User

ERROR CODE

6. alexwheeler Win User

Dashboard and Account problem

Do you have a gold subscription on that account? Some features do not turn up if you do not have xbox live gold subscription on that account
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live vs Xbox live acct vs Xbox live gold vs Xbox live membership

Xbox Lives basically the online portion of Xbox.

A gold subscription (live membership/subscription) is required to do certain things on Live (like play online multiplayer). Xbox live account usually means an account with gold.
  8. Shin GenXsis Win User

The Crew tells me to buy it.

Do you still have an xbox live gold subscription? Xbox one games only stay in your library as yours while you have an active xbox live gold subscription.
  9. M4RV 71 Win User

auto renewal

Thema:

1. Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack? - Similar Threads - Live Gold Subscriptions

2. Subscription Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscription Xbox Live Gold: Due to a problem in the credit card, the purchase xbox live gold shows "expense in conflict". What should I do? The card does not pay the service, how do I pay with another credit card?...
  3. Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?: When I went to sign into my account, it prompted me to update my email. When I went to do this, it asked for a code sent to my email, which no longer exists. As I went to change my email, I was...
  4. Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon: My Xbox gold live subscription has renewed but I am unable to get online in Forza horizon 4. It is saying unable to join session. What do I do a3a40b6d-07f0-4632-9e73-41f4213baab6
  5. Xbox live gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold Subscription: Welcome I bought the key to Xbox live Gold and when you type it on the platform the message "he code has been added to your account" appears. There is also the e-mail address of the person who is...
  6. I can not renew my subscription to xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not renew my subscription to xbox live gold: hello I can not renew my subscription to xbox live gold tells me that I have to add a payment method but I do not really have a credit card or a paypal account that I could do just have a gift...
  7. Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online: I purchased a 12 month Xbox live gold account for the first time so I put in the code and it says I have Xbox live gold subscription but I still can not play online please help...
  8. malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription: Hello this is Holden Kopman, I ordered a 12 month xbox live gold membership on amazon and they sent it to my email. I wrote down the code and put it on the xbox and it said this code has already...
  9. Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.: Hello ppl. I seek advise to understand if XBox Live Gold games are free or do i need a subscription to play them. I had upgraded my 360 console to the Xbox One X Battlefield V Special Edition a...
  10. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...