Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?

Discus and support Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, I've stacked up some Microsoft Rewards points, and noticed that there's a sale on the cost of a 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I'm able to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OvershotVenus26, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?

So, I've stacked up some Microsoft Rewards points, and noticed that there's a sale on the cost of a 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I'm able to buy it, and gladly would. However, it's only been months since I bought my last 12-month Xbox Live Gold Subscription.
    If the two of them stack up if I take up the MS Rewards offer, and I thus have a year and several months left (as a result of the MS Rewards purchase) before I need to purchase my next subscription, then I'll be inclined to consider it. But, if making this
    purchase essentially only replaces my subscription (AKA gives me at best 12 months before I require another subscription), then I'm not nearly as inclined to take MS Rewards up on their offer.

What I'd like to know is, which way does it work? Will having these multiple subscriptions at the same time cause them to stack up, or essentially restart my 12-month subscription?

:)

OvershotVenus26, Jan 28, 2018
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jan 28, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    1 year Xbox Live Gold - $36

Never heard of either of these places... always a little sketch to do it.

EDIT: Seems it went up to 43$ now.

cross44, Jan 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Yes, gold stacks. You can add up to 36 months of gold at a time.

Smwutches, Jan 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack? - Similar Threads - Live Gold Subscriptions

2. Xbox live gold tilaus [Xbox Live Gold Subscription.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold tilaus [Xbox Live Gold Subscription.]: Voitko lunastaa xbox live gold lahjakortin vaikka tilillä on erääntynyt xbox live gold tilaus Translation: [You can redeem a xbox live gold gift card even if your account has an xbox live gold...
  3. Xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription: Hi, I purchased a 12 month gold subscription gift card from a physical shop as a gift and want to know when the 12 months start - the date of purchase or date of activation? Thanks....
  4. XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL: On November 2nd, 2018 there was a deal on the XBOX store that said if you purchase 3 months of XBOX LIVE GOLD you will receive another 3 months free. So I purchased the 3 months expecting to...
  5. 2 XBOX ONE consoles on one gold live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 XBOX ONE consoles on one gold live subscription: Hi guys, please help! you probably have had this before but just wanted to talk to someone to confirm it really. We have a XBOX ONE with a gold membership, but I have 2 kids who are 9 and 11 and...
  6. Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.: Отменить? Подписка уже оплачена... Эта подписка оплачена до 24 января 2019 г.. Если вы все же хотите ее отменить, обратитесь сюда: служба поддержки клиентов....
  7. Xbox Live Gold - Multiple Accounts (subscription issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - Multiple Accounts (subscription issue): This is a VERY odd issue so bear with me. I bought a 2nd Xbox One yesterday & setup it up, etc. Prior to this 2nd console we had main console & have been using it for about 2 years (without...
  8. Подписка Xbox live gold -[Translation - Xbox live gold subscription]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Подписка Xbox live gold -[Translation - Xbox live gold subscription]: Здравствуйте! Вчера я хотел купить подписку live gold. Но у меня возникла проблема. Был выставлен счет, я его оплатил. Затем прошел день, но в истории платежей все еще написано что платеж...
  9. Error when paying my xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when paying my xbox live gold subscription: My xbox live gold subscription is past due, I already actualized my payment data and tried a lot of times to pay it, but everytime I try it it tells me that there's a temporal trouble with the...
  10. My Xbox Live Gold subscription doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription doesn't work: Recently, I got a prepaid xbox live gold subscription. I typed the code on the website and it gave me an Xbox game pass instead, even though I only own an xbox 360. What am I supposed to do to get...