Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use.

Discus and support Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 3 month xbox live digital subscription on Amazon yesterday and it didnt came through same time so i figure the purchase didnt go... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FeltGoblin5, Jun 24, 2019.

1. FeltGoblin5
    FeltGoblin5 Guest

I bought a 3 month xbox live digital subscription on Amazon yesterday and it didnt came through same time so i figure the purchase didnt go through,however i went ahead and bought it the same 3 month through my xbox store and activated it. So what i want
    know is if the 3 months i bought on Amazon would expire if not used.

:)

FeltGoblin5, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Hoagy76 Win User

Promo Codes and physical cards expire.

From my experience purchased Digital Codes do not.

Before I was informed, I thought I had to wait to enter the XB Live code before my previous one expired.

If in the email you received there is an EXP code, best use it.

You can go ahead and install the code because they will stack on-top of the other.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

As long as there is no date of expirementin your mail or your card there should be no problem. If you want to get safe contact the amazon support and ask them if he code expires after time.

Keep in mind, that f you add these 3 Months they will stack to your current 3. You could stack gold for up to 2 years.
  4. ngocphi Win User

They dont HOWEVER are you sure thats what the issue is?

.you have to.rememeber that codes are region locked some if you got it from amazon uk but you are really from france the code will.never work
  5. Allebas Win User

No Xbox Live code you buy doesn't expired. Only promotional codes do and they have the expiration date on them so you are good.
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

just add the code and it will just stack up.

so you will have 6 months

you won't lose 3 months if you enter it

thanks
Thema:

1. Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use. - Similar Threads - live live subscription

2. getting an xbox live gold subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    getting an xbox live gold subscription...: Hi, I am beyond frustrated at this point with the xbox and I am ready to unplug the system...I set up the xbox at my house and my son has a profile with parental controls on there and I can't...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: Hope someone can help. I have a subscription that is set to reoccur every 3 months. When trying to play a game online it directs me to Xbox Live Gold page for me to purchase a subscription. It...
  4. Xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription: I signed up for Xbox live under my parent sign-on and added my son and daughter as family members. Why when my son tries to play a game the requires Xbox live it asks him to sign up for a...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: Is it possible for subscriptions to be dropped or reverted back to a previous time because of a system error? Subscription status says expired mid March, but was just playing yesterday. Should...
  6. Xbox Live Access after subscription purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Access after subscription purchase: I purchased one year of xbox live for my granddaughter who is a family member on my account. I do not game. I thought she would automatically have access to xbox live but it is not available for...
  7. Xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription: Can I just ignore my past due payment for xbox live gold because even though I’m pretty sure I turned off auto-renewal, it billed me again anyways. I haven’t even used my xbox for the past 2...
  8. Xbox live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live subscription: My son has eccrued a debt of $10.95 by somehow subscribing to a monthly payment for xbox live (we have alway used the prepaid cards). He purchased a prepaid card today and has a about $50 in his...
  9. my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls: i got a year gold subscription for christmas and i got xbox gamepass for 1$ and it turned into ultimate without me knowing or it even telling me i didnt choose for it to do this and it says i need...
  10. XBOX Live Abozeit wurde verkürzt[Translation-XBOX Live subscription time has been shortened]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Abozeit wurde verkürzt[Translation-XBOX Live subscription time has been shortened]: Hi Leute, evt kann mir ja jemand helfen!? Ich habe mir im Januar ein Code für 12 Monate Xbox Live gekauft und eingelöst. Ein paar Tage später bekamm ich eine Nachricht das dieses Abo automatisch...