Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use.

Discus and support Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 3 month xbox live digital subscription on Amazon yesterday and it didnt came through same time so i figure the purchase didnt go... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FeltGoblin5, Jun 24, 2019.

1. FeltGoblin5
    FeltGoblin5 Guest

I bought a 3 month xbox live digital subscription on Amazon yesterday and it didnt came through same time so i figure the purchase didnt go through,however i went ahead and bought it the same 3 month through my xbox store and activated it. So what i want
    know is if the 3 months i bought on Amazon would expire if not used.

:)

FeltGoblin5, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Hoagy76 Win User

Promo Codes and physical cards expire.

From my experience purchased Digital Codes do not.

Before I was informed, I thought I had to wait to enter the XB Live code before my previous one expired.

If in the email you received there is an EXP code, best use it.

You can go ahead and install the code because they will stack on-top of the other.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

As long as there is no date of expirementin your mail or your card there should be no problem. If you want to get safe contact the amazon support and ask them if he code expires after time.

Keep in mind, that f you add these 3 Months they will stack to your current 3. You could stack gold for up to 2 years.
  4. ngocphi Win User

They dont HOWEVER are you sure thats what the issue is?

.you have to.rememeber that codes are region locked some if you got it from amazon uk but you are really from france the code will.never work
  5. Allebas Win User

No Xbox Live code you buy doesn't expired. Only promotional codes do and they have the expiration date on them so you are good.
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

just add the code and it will just stack up.

so you will have 6 months

you won't lose 3 months if you enter it

thanks
Thema:

1. Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use. - Similar Threads - live live subscription

2. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  3. Live Gold subscription by voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold subscription by voucher: Hi there, I have over £10 balance to my Microsoft Account Balance ; I'm planning to buy one month Live Gold subscription (£6.99) and I don't want to give a "backup" payment option. It looks like...
  4. Xbox live subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live subscription: I am trying to pay for a pass do xbox live subscription but it won't let me pay for the xbox live subscription . 1efaf1b9-a7c0-4522-b498-6338595261e6
  5. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions: Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366
  6. Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I just bought an Xbox S all digital. It came with a one month Xbox Live Gold subscription. This pass seems to only give like 3 games? I thought it was supposed to be 100+ I guess I need a...
  7. Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing: Its been several months and I've been waiting for the Xbox live 12 month subscriptions to return to the rewards store but it hasn't shown up and my Xbox live is almost expire. Anyone got any idea...
  8. xbox live gold subscription is inactive

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold subscription is inactive: Why my xbox live gold subscription is inactive and I still have 5 months of subscription ùnd why I buy another subscription and we refuse to activate it d16bb1e3-cdf2-4ccb-8bdd-c1d2339c54b0
  9. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  10. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...