Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use.

Discus and support Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 3 month xbox live digital subscription on Amazon yesterday and it didnt came through same time so i figure the purchase didnt go... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FeltGoblin5, Jun 24, 2019.

1. FeltGoblin5
    FeltGoblin5 Guest

I bought a 3 month xbox live digital subscription on Amazon yesterday and it didnt came through same time so i figure the purchase didnt go through,however i went ahead and bought it the same 3 month through my xbox store and activated it. So what i want
    know is if the 3 months i bought on Amazon would expire if not used.

:)

FeltGoblin5, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Hoagy76 Win User

Promo Codes and physical cards expire.

From my experience purchased Digital Codes do not.

Before I was informed, I thought I had to wait to enter the XB Live code before my previous one expired.

If in the email you received there is an EXP code, best use it.

You can go ahead and install the code because they will stack on-top of the other.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

As long as there is no date of expirementin your mail or your card there should be no problem. If you want to get safe contact the amazon support and ask them if he code expires after time.

Keep in mind, that f you add these 3 Months they will stack to your current 3. You could stack gold for up to 2 years.
  4. ngocphi Win User

They dont HOWEVER are you sure thats what the issue is?

.you have to.rememeber that codes are region locked some if you got it from amazon uk but you are really from france the code will.never work
  5. Allebas Win User

No Xbox Live code you buy doesn't expired. Only promotional codes do and they have the expiration date on them so you are good.
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

just add the code and it will just stack up.

so you will have 6 months

you won't lose 3 months if you enter it

thanks
Thema:

1. Do xbox live live subscription bought on amazon expire if not use. - Similar Threads - live live subscription

2. Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]: Bonjour, le 7 juin 2019 j'ai pris un abonnement de 1 moi grâce un code numérique, car je partait en vacance début août, ma grand surprise, on me dit que j'ai un impayée de l'abonnement de juillet,...
  3. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.: Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not...
  4. Cancel my Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel my Xbox Live subscription: Dear Microsoft, I would like to cancel my subscription. I do not use it and wish to cancel. Please let me know how I can cancel? Thanks, Patrick Puleo 6fec3a94-0150-4595-ac3b-da7fea3d9d36
  5. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  6. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  7. 엑스박스 라이브 pass 구독 결제가 되엇습니다 취소 환불 요청 합니다 [Translate] Xbox Live Pass subscription payment...

in XBoX on Consoles
    엑스박스 라이브 pass 구독 결제가 되엇습니다 취소 환불 요청 합니다 [Translate] Xbox Live Pass subscription payment...: 엑스박스 라이브 패스 1000원 이벤트 가입후 엑스박스를 사지 못햇습니다 오늘 자동구독으로 35400원이 카드로 결 되엇습니다 취소 환불 요청 합니다 주문 번호 [Mod Removed] 른 답변 부탁드립니다 [Translate] Xbox Live Pass 1000 won after signing up for the event, i...
  8. Purchased xbox Live but Child cannot use xBox live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased xbox Live but Child cannot use xBox live Subscription: I have purchased an XBox live subscription, setup the xbox as my home xbox. My child is a child registered under my account. He cannot use my xbox live subscription on the same xbox. How do I get...
  9. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  10. Xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription: My live sub ends in less then 20 days can I resubscribe for 36 months or have to wait till the end of the current subscription? expires 8/10/2019. fb442c4a-edca-443f-93bc-98d8b4f9caae