Do Xbox parties have push to talk on pc?

Discus and support Do Xbox parties have push to talk on pc? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if Xbox live parties on PC have push 2 talk. If not they should definitely add it since a lot of PC gamers have mechanical... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FotusX, Sep 26, 2019.

1. /u/FotusX
    /u/FotusX Guest

I was wondering if Xbox live parties on PC have push 2 talk. If not they should definitely add it since a lot of PC gamers have mechanical keyboards/highly sensitive mics etc.

submitted by /u/FotusX
    [link] [comments]

/u/FotusX, Sep 26, 2019
  2. JonHay2 Win User

[PC] Xbox Game bar push to talk not working in background

I am having the same issue, this used to work but now I cannot use push to talk in Sea of Thieves unless I toggle the game bar open when in an Xbox Party audio chat.

I also cannot set mouse buttons as push to talk hotkeys in the Xbox Game Bar settings, only keyboard keys.
  3. TimidMinds Win User

Push to talk?

It depends on your mic setup I think. If you're on PC and are in an Xbox party via an app... it depends on your rig most definitely because if you have a controller and are playing games on the Xbox you can be in a party on the app and therefor utilize
    the push to talk feature if in theory you had it set up correctly. A lot of people who live stream or just use Xbox Live to socialize while playing PC games that I know do that.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Push to talk?

Unfortunately I think the closest thing we will ever have to this on console is the mute/unmute button.

You could definitely post this on
    Xbox Ideas
    though.
  5. NealAllison Win User

Push to talk?

It doesn't really seem feasible on Xbox, you'd need a dedicated button for push to talk and there aren't many games that don't utilise all of the controller buttons in some way or another. It would be nice to see them implement push to talk on the
    Xbox App for the PC though, that seems more do-able!
    A push to talk function for the xbox app on PC is exactly was I was talking about. I understand its basically impossible to have this feature of you use a controller but on PC it would help out a lot of people.
  6. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

Push to talk?

Hello,
    NealAllison
    !

There are currently no options for enabling a push-to-talk feature. Alternatively, depending on what headset that you own, you may be able to mute your microphone from the headset for quicker accessibility when you're not communicating with others.
Thema:

1. Do Xbox parties have push to talk on pc? - Similar Threads - parties push talk

2. Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.: As title says. It's super annoying and happens onc every few minutes, have to unplug-replug the headset to fix the issue. Using an Elite 2 Controller and whichever test ring is needed for the...
  3. Party chat messing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat messing up: So lately I have been in xbox parties with a friend. We both use wireless headsets, but just for me he can hear me but randomly party will show he is speaking but I hear nothing. I restart my...
  4. Xbox live Party chat - huge delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Party chat - huge delay: Hello, I know this is not a new thing and has been around since the beginning of the Xbox One. But it is really annoying trying to communicate in the Xbox Live Party chat when all you say gets to...
  5. HELP not getting game or party invites- I've tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP not getting game or party invites- I've tried everything: For 3 weeks now I have been unable to get game invites and party invites. I do get Messages and some other notifications, but no invites I also stopped getting party invite notifications on my...
  6. Xbox App Party Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Party Issues: Whenever I'm in a party on my phone on the xbox app, others cut out randomly even though I can see the ring around their profile light up, so they are talking, but I can't hear them. This is...
  7. Game And Party Invites Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game And Party Invites Not Working: I can't get invites to party or game. It's not a privacy or notification problem. This has been happening for around a month. I still get notifications from messages and notifications to join...
  8. Is any one else not receiving party or game invites?

in XboX Insiders
    Is any one else not receiving party or game invites?: Got 4 days of not receiving game invites from friends. Going into LFG and can't even see if I am even getting approved. Edit: I don't have any com bans and have reset console. Made sure...
  9. XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App: For the last couple of weeks I have not been receiving Party Chat invitations on either my Xbox One or Phone. I receive every other notification on the system for example Messages, Achievements,...
  10. Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background: I don't understand why this issue hasn't been fixed for months. I would consider it a serious issue and I am looking for a work-a-round if there is one. a2a60bde-6d88-4a57-bbe7-dfeed5529704