Do Xbox parties have push to talk on pc?

Discus and support Do Xbox parties have push to talk on pc? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if Xbox live parties on PC have push 2 talk. If not they should definitely add it since a lot of PC gamers have mechanical... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FotusX, Sep 26, 2019.

1. /u/FotusX
    /u/FotusX Guest

I was wondering if Xbox live parties on PC have push 2 talk. If not they should definitely add it since a lot of PC gamers have mechanical keyboards/highly sensitive mics etc.

submitted by /u/FotusX
    [link] [comments]

/u/FotusX, Sep 26, 2019
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Push to talk?

It depends on your mic setup I think. If you're on PC and are in an Xbox party via an app... it depends on your rig most definitely because if you have a controller and are playing games on the Xbox you can be in a party on the app and therefor utilize
    the push to talk feature if in theory you had it set up correctly. A lot of people who live stream or just use Xbox Live to socialize while playing PC games that I know do that.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Push to talk?

Unfortunately I think the closest thing we will ever have to this on console is the mute/unmute button.

You could definitely post this on
    Xbox Ideas
    though.
  4. NealAllison Win User

Push to talk?

It doesn't really seem feasible on Xbox, you'd need a dedicated button for push to talk and there aren't many games that don't utilise all of the controller buttons in some way or another. It would be nice to see them implement push to talk on the
    Xbox App for the PC though, that seems more do-able!
    A push to talk function for the xbox app on PC is exactly was I was talking about. I understand its basically impossible to have this feature of you use a controller but on PC it would help out a lot of people.
  5. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

Push to talk?

Hello,
    NealAllison
    !

There are currently no options for enabling a push-to-talk feature. Alternatively, depending on what headset that you own, you may be able to mute your microphone from the headset for quicker accessibility when you're not communicating with others.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Push to talk?

Hello NealAlison,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Push to talk may not work to Integrated into Xbox parties. I'm left wondering what button would we push to talk while in game? most games take full advantage of every button on your controller. Maybe something
    to be added onto the stereo headset adapter?

I'm not so sure that any headsets com with that feature either. None that come to mind at least. The best alternative would be using your mics mute/un-mute feature for this type of issue.

Aside from that, any ideas you would like implemented into a future Xbox one update should be posted here to be voted on by the community :
    Xbox ideas

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Do Xbox parties have push to talk on pc? - Similar Threads - parties push talk

2. Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly: Hello all, My friends and I have had problems the past year or so connecting in party chats. Once more than 2 or 3 people join the party chat, we begin to have people disconnecting, reconnecting,...
  3. Party Invites Not Received

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Invites Not Received: I am not getting party invites in my taskbar and even when I do they get sent to my overlay which is glitchy and forces you to do the "voice chat" system. Please someone help me fix this as I have...
  4. Party Chat.........

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat.........: am i the only one suffering at the hands of xbox and their lack of attention to their BROKEN party chat system?.. I literally left the console side of microsoft because of this issue and now its...
  5. Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games: So I'm trying to figure out how to make my Astro's work on the 360 Emulator that runs the BC games. When i use them on say Halo Reach i can hear other people but they can't hear me. My "Mic icon"...
  6. Beta: My mic stopped working during party chat.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta: My mic stopped working during party chat.: Work around: Reboot the console. I have also reported the problem through the xbox insider app. :) submitted by /u/SavagePotato404 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t connect to my friends party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to my friends party: For the past 3 weeks or so whenever I try to join my friends xbox live party, it just says connecting and will do one of the following: Tell me I’m disconnected, make other people in the party...
  8. error when getting into party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    error when getting into party chat: why is this happining [img] yes i have tryed everythng on the support page and its not working e6068671-a958-4411-8eab-f182febbc6e3
  9. So have parties just not been working recently?

in XboX Insiders
    So have parties just not been working recently?: In Alpha ring and so are most of my friends. For about a week or two now me and my friends have been experiencing party problems that include Not being able to be heard even when it says...
  10. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...