Do you collect merchandise?

Discus and support Do you collect merchandise? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to but my wife not so much , I do have all my game consoles from Atari, spectrum 16 bit to 128 bit onward . I would love to collect more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kev edin, Jan 21, 2020.

1. kev edin
    kev edin Guest

I would like to but my wife not so much , I do have all my game consoles from Atari, spectrum 16 bit to 128 bit onward .

I would love to collect more

:)

kev edin, Jan 21, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Not anymore but I kind of wish I still did. Now that I have a spare room I'd have the perfect place for it.
  3. Geokrk Win User

I have only one thing og gears 3.... i love this game <3
  4. skeletor guy Win User

I have a collection of tekken figurines from tekken 3 :D they are awesome
  5. amaz c Win User

I love free merch. Everyone can buy some figures or shirts or whatever. But if you‘re on places like comic con or x019 or gamescom or whatever, just people who are there get these stuff. Thats the best merch in my opinion!
  6. zeroice007 Win User

Somewhat i can agree If it wasnt for my father handing down the family collection of comic books. I probably wouldnt start collecting myself. I have a room for all that stuff very organized. I understand not everyone can do that You have to have it in
    your DNA i guess
Thema:

1. Do you collect merchandise? - Similar Threads - collect merchandise

2. solitaire collection not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire collection not working: I signed out of solitaire collection but could not sign back in. I decided to uninstall and reinstall, but when I try to reinstall it says you already own this and when I click install on another...
  3. Solitaire Collection Premium Upgrade not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Premium Upgrade not working: I have paid 1 year's subscription for the Premium upgrade to the Solitaire Collection or Window's 10 device(s). All OK to start off with I but suddenly it no longer works. I now get bombarded with...
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection "Unable to Synch Data," Social matchmaking error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection "Unable to Synch Data," Social matchmaking error: When trying to join an online social game in Halo MCC we get an error saying "Unable to synch data" which prevents us from matchmaking and playing online together. I was able to resolve this by...
  5. purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin

in XBoX on Windows
    purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin: purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin but when I try to redeem it, it says not availiable 7d904992-67bd-4bf3-bdd9-b444beeb92eb
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Hi, I just received the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" as a Gift in the Windows 10 Store from my Dad. The purchase includes some 700 Minecoins, however the 700 Minecoins were not...
  7. How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?: Two variations on the same game's ad are racist. In both, the white heroine is released from prison by playing the game that provides her with tools. She opens the prison door with the key your...
  8. Halo Master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master chief collection: Anti cheat is disabled? How can I enable it to start the game? b0ad512d-503d-4d2d-aaff-b6d2977e13ff
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Since 8 January, I keep getting the following dialogue box message when I try to enter the Daily challenges: "Download Error. An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers....
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi all, since a few days I can't open "Tägliche Herausforderung" im Solitaire anymore. Internet connection is available and all other programms run, no idea why just this one does not work. Help...