Do you get "winning itch" ?

Discus and support Do you get "winning itch" ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've never had the winners itch before it could just be the sweat dripping down your face from the heat or whatever lol.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I Rezyl Azzir I, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Do you get "winning itch" ?

I've never had the winners itch before it could just be the sweat dripping down your face from the heat or whatever lol.

:)

I Rezyl Azzir I, Feb 19, 2020
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

as said in the written piece it is an itch that is off putting you take your hand off the controller to scratch/itch it, usually takes place when you are winning or holding first place in racing games.

AdamKronus its not expressive its just something annoying that happens to the human body when you are winning.

GlitchMasterEh for your sake i hope it doesn't, it can be frustrating ;p haha

Daniel Breitschaft i feel ya buddy, many people get a sweat on, my palms sweat sometimes but no major sweat elsewhere, i guess im lucky
    in that sense.

InsanKilla clan its not really something spoken about, i was just curious if others ever got the annoying itch and from this write up the
    conclusion so far is few do but not many, me and my friend would always get it, playing need for speed if one was winning we would need to itch our nose ear or arm etc it was rather annoying always happened in intense moments when we were concentrating.
  3. Albert X Win User

This post is great. I am not aware if I get the itch, but I sure will be looking out for it now.
  4. MommaBoston Win User

I play to win but sometimes it doesnt happen
  5. lilbak82 Win User

I have heard of this as well
  6. Netechma Win User

not in player versus player. The closest I've come to that is in a couch co op being friendly and competitive but I guess i'm not really big on versus anyway let alone online versus. Though I'll try it if it's goin on
Thema:

1. Do you get "winning itch" ? - Similar Threads - winning itch

2. Can't play XGP games because of issues with win 10 accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play XGP games because of issues with win 10 accounts: I have a personal win 10 account (not admin), and I would like to play XGP games on it. I have XGP on an account different from my own. I add this account to the win 10 store and Xbox (Beta) app...
  3. Minecraft win 10 on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft win 10 on Xbox one: Purchased Minecraft starter collection for win 10, says I can also install on Xbox one in system requirements section and elsewhere on the internet. However in the store on Xbox it's asking for me...
  4. Mi cuenta de Minecraft for WIN 10 sirve para Minecraft JavaEdition??[Translation-My...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mi cuenta de Minecraft for WIN 10 sirve para Minecraft JavaEdition??[Translation-My...: Hola gente, mi pregunta es si mi licencia de Minecraft WIN 10 sirve para Minecraft Java Edition, no quiero tener que comprar Java Edition si ya poseo Minecraft Win 10.... Como vinculo mi cuenta...
  5. Minecraft Win 10 的相關購買問題

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 的相關購買問題: 您好,多次撥打客服都失敗,我覺得客服系統可能真的要改善一下 Microsoft Store的跟Microsoft的都打了,其中Microsoft Store的長久無人回應還被掛斷兩次,Microsoft的說是下班時間(可是我明明是星期五6pm打的) 正題 之前在Minecraft Win10版本裡面有購買套件,換了電腦後卻找不到/沒辦法載回來...
  6. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or install/launch any games on Win 10? Look here!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or install/launch any games on Win 10? Look here!: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game I have instaled, Sea of Thieves, won't start. The xbox app crashes when I...
  7. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  8. Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  9. pc running win 8.1 pro and xbox one s ?companion app works win 10 true but why not win 8.1?

in XBoX on Windows
    pc running win 8.1 pro and xbox one s ?companion app works win 10 true but why not win 8.1?: when i google the question about my having desktop pc with win 8.1 and an xbox one s console both connected to the same network, they even show up on each devices settings so they are connected....
  10. NBA2K20 domination in the all star games and historic challenge not recording my wins

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA2K20 domination in the all star games and historic challenge not recording my wins: In NBA2k20 in my team, I won 90 out of 99 games in domination. I got to the all star games beat the 1 star about 8 times and my wins never counted. Then I tried a 1 star game in the historic and...