Do you have lots of problems with the Xbox One? I ask, because i had the Xbox 360 and it got ...

Discus and support Do you have lots of problems with the Xbox One? I ask, because i had the Xbox 360 and it got ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, since my Xbox 360 got the ring of death in 2013, i told myself that i will never buy a microsoft-console again. Now i have left lots of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toretto Philipp, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Do you have lots of problems with the Xbox One? I ask, because i had the Xbox 360 and it got ...

Hey guys,

since my Xbox 360 got the ring of death in 2013, i told myself that i will never buy a microsoft-console again. Now i have left lots of games for Xbox 360 and this is really annoying, because i can`t use them anymore and i spend lots of money for them. I
    was kind of happy that i could at least finish the GTA5 Story-Mode. The funny thing is that i bought the Playstation2 in its very beginning and it is still working. So my question now is, what are your experiences with the Xbox One? Probably some of you got
    the Playstation 4 after the Xbox 360 stopped working? For your information I have windows operating systems for my desktop-pc and notebook and i really like them, so i dont dislike all of the microsoft products, i just have bad experiences with a microsoft-console.

Best wishes

P.

:)

Toretto Philipp, Mar 8, 2015
  2. karaffac
    karaffac Guest
    Live Sign In Help

Hey I'm a returning member who had the red rings of death on my xbox 360 and recently got it fixed and is working like new but I can't sign in to Live even though I have an account and it won't let me sign in because I just had the console upgraded. I had
    the red rings of death over a year ago so I am not familiar to Live because of connection problems. Anyway I am having problems signing in to Live from the xbox 360 console, I need help.

karaffac, Mar 8, 2015
  3. discerror red rings of death and E71 E79

I have an xbox slim 4gb for almost 2 years now. I got the red rings of death the other night for a couple of times then it just stoped. Now it wont read my asssassins creed 3 disc which has no straches and it freesez every 20 mins. About 8 months ago i got
    a 250 gb harddrive and never had problems with it. PLEASE help me Do you have lots of problems with the Xbox One? I ask, because i had the Xbox 360 and it got ... :(

playerkiller25, Mar 8, 2015
  4. Do you have lots of problems with the Xbox One? I ask, because i had the Xbox 360 and it got ...

Problem was distinct to the hardware of the 360. The design of the GPU and CPU of the original models were made with a certain Thermal Power Design TPD for the processors and before the final production model came out the material for bonding the chips to
    the mainboard was changed IIRC. This meant the bonding material and the TPD didn't match up anymore so you would have issues with broken connections after a lot of thermal cycles which caused the RROD so many people got.

The 360 had several design revisions each getting better at solving these issues.The Slim was released with a completely new processor design and TDP compatible with the bonding material along with even lower power use pretty much solved the problem.

The Xbox One uses a completely new processor design with the entire processor being designed by AMD. PS4 also uses an AMD design processor this time round as well. The new processors can do more with the same amount of power and generate less heat. They
    also throttle the multiple cores much more meaning they will use less power when not being used completely so even less heat is produced. The Xbox One has plenty of open internal space and is thoroughly cooled with a 112mm fan venting up and directly out of
    the case. It's power supply is external with it's own cooling fan. PS4 uses a 85mm fan is much more compact in design and vents out the rear using the exhuast from the processor fan to also cool the internal power supply.

If you look at the original 360 internal layout and size compared to the Ones you can easily see the 360 went for a more stylized design while the One is a more practical approach keeping the design simple and effective. So the problem that caused so many
    RROD consoles has been pretty well addressed.

Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Mar 8, 2015
  5. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Do you have lots of problems with the Xbox One? I ask, because i had the Xbox 360 and it got the ring of death 2 years ago.

Problem was distinct to the hardware of the 360. The design of the GPU and CPU of the original models were made with a certain Thermal Power Design TPD for the processors and before the final production model came out the material for bonding the chips to
    the mainboard was changed IIRC. This meant the bonding material and the TPD didn't match up anymore so you would have issues with broken connections after a lot of thermal cycles which caused the RROD so many people got.

The 360 had several design revisions each getting better at solving these issues.The Slim was released with a completely new processor design and TDP compatible with the bonding material along with even lower power use pretty much solved the problem.

The Xbox One uses a completely new processor design with the entire processor being designed by AMD. PS4 also uses an AMD design processor this time round as well. The new processors can do more with the same amount of power and generate less heat. They
    also throttle the multiple cores much more meaning they will use less power when not being used completely so even less heat is produced. The Xbox One has plenty of open internal space and is thoroughly cooled with a 112mm fan venting up and directly out of
    the case. It's power supply is external with it's own cooling fan. PS4 uses a 85mm fan is much more compact in design and vents out the rear using the exhuast from the processor fan to also cool the internal power supply.

If you look at the original 360 internal layout and size compared to the Ones you can easily see the 360 went for a more stylized design while the One is a more practical approach keeping the design simple and effective. So the problem that caused so many
    RROD consoles has been pretty well addressed.
  6. TootieCornet4 Win User

Xbox 360 getting skype

have you got proof of this? i only ask because if you that makes 360 a lot better for use.
  7. Jalbno16 Win User

Lots of problems

Im going to have to call them in that case, because if i decide to turn auto renewal off, it asks me to get my parents email and pass, but i cant get them. So im screwed.
  8. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

Achievements not popping up on my Xbox One???

I had played Xbox One a short time this week because Achievements not popping which is why I avoid Xbox One lots moment. I fed up with XB1 problems. I got few problems with Xbox 360 but Achievements system doing my head in because so many problems with it
    which is why stop me to using XB1 and play games on it.

I spent Wii U and PS3 more moment until Microsoft addressed everything for XB1. I loved XB1 yeah but system need to have large fixing. Bugged system. Lol
  9. RippenHarra Win User

Will the Xbox One have problems?

What was the power cord problem? I had one and its still going. Gave it to a friend when I got the 360
Thema:

Do you have lots of problems with the Xbox One? I ask, because i had the Xbox 360 and it got ...

1. Do you have lots of problems with the Xbox One? I ask, because i had the Xbox 360 and it got ... - Similar Threads - lots problems ask

2. Lots of problems with Xbox One S and rude MS-Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lots of problems with Xbox One S and rude MS-Support: Hello! I've had some problems with my rather new XBox, but didn't get much help from neither the retailer nor Microsoft. I hope someone here can help me out. I got the XBox One S at the end of...
  3. Error 0x80073CF4 lot of problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073CF4 lot of problems: Hi, I don't find how to contact someone directly for my problems so I write here. I've got a lot of problems since 2-3 days, I get very often the error 0x80073CF4 especially for 360 games first...
  4. keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem: please fix this or find out if this is a fortnite problem or a xbox problem i just want this fixed so i can play pc lobby ,mouse and keyboard is not working and i haven't had a problem with mouse...
  5. 2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why? MSbingo is awful and I want to know why? 60995e52-ff02-4eb8-982c-ab0cb6cfe959
  6. The jigsaw puzzles is freezing a lot. How do I updated it to fix the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The jigsaw puzzles is freezing a lot. How do I updated it to fix the problem?: I was playing with the puzzles and it's been freezing a lot and it takes forever for me to work on the puzzles? It needs to fixed. How do I updated the jigsaw puzzles?...
  7. why won't you guys fix this problem? This is getting ridiculous, you will lose a lot of players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't you guys fix this problem? This is getting ridiculous, you will lose a lot of players: You guys are a joke, if you can't not resolve the problem b1704633-b44d-4733-804b-a6edf4b3a6c9
  8. ACCOUNT IS BROKEN (lot of problems)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ACCOUNT IS BROKEN (lot of problems): hello, when I try to get a free item on Xbox Avatars, the app say me "Votre compte ne permet pas d'effectuer ce genre d'achat sur Xbox.com. Veuillez finaliser cette transaction depuis votre...
  9. I have a lot of problems with my xbox one :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a lot of problems with my xbox one :/: first starts with a complete delete of my game files i have deleted all the storage several times and then it starts slowing so much my console. ive sent it to repair with microsoft but they told...
  10. Xbox One S - Lots of problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Lots of problems: Having a few issue after getting the One S. I've previously had the original console & bought the S for a quieter console & 4K content streaming. If I turn my console on before the TV, the screen...