Do you hear people talking without a headset or Kinect?

Discus and support Do you hear people talking without a headset or Kinect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I am new to the forum, I have had an account though because of my windows phone, but I am getting an Xbox 360 Monday for my birthday that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WilLi.aM, Jun 14, 2014.

1. WilLi.aM
    WilLi.aM Guest

Hey, I am new to the forum, I have had an account though because of my windows phone, but I am getting an Xbox 360 Monday for my birthday that is tomorrow Do you hear people talking without a headset or Kinect? :D(On father's day), but I was pretty curious about hearing people without headset. I find those people
    who rage and etc, very annoying and that would ruin multiplayer for me. So, if I am playing on xbox 360 without a Kinect or headset attached will people's voice come out of TV, if so is there a way I can turn it off?

Thanks Do you hear people talking without a headset or Kinect? :D

:)

WilLi.aM, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Trying to use two headsets to chat with wife (and other party members) in game on same XB1 console

We can hear other people talking, they can hear us talking. But she and I can't hear each other. This is a problem because of the noise cancelling headsets. She is using the XB1 stereo headset and I have TB X32.

xbox support seems stumped. Any suggestions?

CTRL ALT NOPE, Jun 14, 2014
  3. can't hear chat audio through headset

Ok so for whatever reason I can't hear other people talk. I switched out the headset, I switched out the Controller. I can still talk though. But, I can't hear other people talk. I know their talking though, because I can hear it through the screen or whatever
    when I unplug the headset.

GuillotineGlock, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Do you hear people talking without a headset or Kinect?

When playing multiplayer games, yes, you can hear other people speak. However, you can mute individual gamers or set your options to block voice communication from non friends.

HyruleBalverine, Jun 14, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

When playing multiplayer games, yes, you can hear other people speak. However, you can mute individual gamers or set your options to block voice communication from non friends.
  6. maxen Win User

2 players

Yes, two people could play online at the same time, both with headsets, and join a party and talk to others, but the two may not be able to hear each other through headsets (because they're on the same console). So both users should be able to hear everyone
    else, and everyone else hears both of them, but the two might not be able to hear each other through headsets and would need to rely on hearing each other without microphone/headset.

I hope this helps.
  7. Borss39 Win User

Any news on headphones ?

It's not that big a deal. You'll hear other people in the headset and you can talk using kinect.
  8. DangerousBard Win User

Turtle Beaches X22

If you already bought the Xbox one headset adapter for the 3.5mm jack, you just need the to plug the headset. After that you will be able to hear and talk to people in your party
  9. Bloodmonkeys Win User

XB1 Wired Stereo Headset/Adapter Sound Isseus After June Update

I also have the same issue my headset is broke you can only hear people on talk to them
Thema:

1. Do you hear people talking without a headset or Kinect? - Similar Threads - hear talking without

2. Xbox one can hear but cannot talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can hear but cannot talk: I have been having an issue where i am able to hear my friends through my headset but am unable to be heard by anyone. I have a sennheiser urbanite headset. I have troubleshot basically all the...
  3. I can hear but I can’t talk through my Xbox One Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear but I can’t talk through my Xbox One Mic: So I need some help.The other day i was just gonna hop on and play around with my friends on fortnite and cod but i soon realized i couldn’t talk. I could hear perfectly fine but i just couldn’t...
  4. Can't talk in game chat but I can hear others.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk in game chat but I can hear others.: I have been having this problem for over a year now and have yet to see it get any better. I have Astro A50s. I can talk in party chat perfectly fine with no problem but when I try to talk in game...
  5. Controller Issue - Can hear in Game and Party chat, but cannot talk

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Issue - Can hear in Game and Party chat, but cannot talk: Hello, Within the last week, I ran into an issue where I could hear both game and party chat, but cannot talk. I use a wired Turtle Beach headset (Recon 50x??) The controller itself was purchased...
  6. Xbox one headset: Can hear sound but can not talk (microphone does not work - multiple ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one headset: Can hear sound but can not talk (microphone does not work - multiple ...: Hello, I have a Microsoft over the ears headset that was working just fine for almost a year. The other day I logged on and I could hear out of the headset but I could not talk to anyone through...
  7. unable to talk in xbox one live parties but able to hear.

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to talk in xbox one live parties but able to hear.: in my parties i join i can hear and see them fine but cannot talk to them. my mic works in no platform for xbox but works in the games that i play. why is this and how do i fix it? thanks -...
  8. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.: Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!! 452e2f48-6f71-4584-b9ca-614bbb247e0a
  9. I can hear people talk but no one can hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear people talk but no one can hear me.: I can hear people talk but they can’t hear me. 14f4a07b-db5b-4795-abd6-1ba59fb0b40e
  10. Anyone Else not able to Talk or Hear in Party Chat Even WITHOUT Errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone Else not able to Talk or Hear in Party Chat Even WITHOUT Errors?: so i have no errors what so ever in the party in the network tab nowhere, but i am unable to talk or hear in the party chat. BUT when i record a game clip using the Game DVR im able to record...