Do you like Xbox stats? Trueachievements App for X1

Discus and support Do you like Xbox stats? Trueachievements App for X1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mircosoft contacted the best stat based website, Trueachievements.com and asked them to get involved even more into the X1 community. The app includes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DBurleson, Aug 12, 2014.

1. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest

Mircosoft contacted the best stat based website, Trueachievements.com and asked them to get involved even more into the X1 community. The app includes all the bell and whistles as most apps do...snap mode and voice support. If you like keeping up with your
    achievements, this is the app for you.

[View:TrueAchievements - Xbox Achievement Tracking]

:)

DBurleson, Aug 12, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Show rare stats Achievements

There is a trueachievement app on the xbox one where you can do what you want.

Daft Badger, Aug 12, 2014
  3. dainja raas
    dainja raas Guest
    Valiant Hearts: The Great War - Stuck On Saving Karl 3 Times

TrueAchievements dot com , always useful for the cheevo hunters out there .

in fact , I think there is a TrueAchievement app on the Xbox one store .

dainja raas, Aug 12, 2014
  4. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest

I read about this earlier. More great news for Xbox!

ZombieDeano, Aug 12, 2014
  5. ZombieDeano Win User

I read about this earlier. More great news for Xbox!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Show rare stats Achievements

There is a trueachievement app on the xbox one where you can do what you want.
  7. dainja raas Win User

Valiant Hearts: The Great War - Stuck On Saving Karl 3 Times

TrueAchievements dot com , always useful for the cheevo hunters out there .

in fact , I think there is a TrueAchievement app on the Xbox one store .
  8. richisspiderman Win User

Can you stream files from PC to Xbox one like with the 360?

Is playto and app? Cuz if so it's not available on x1. On 360 I didn't need any program or app to stream stuff i already had it all set up. Just tying to find a way for x1
  9. Kiddeth Win User

Do you like Kinect?

[quote user="Codename Jelly"]

I like the kinect for what it is, I just dont want one.

[/quote]

well if you buy the X1 you are getting one.
Thema:

1. Do you like Xbox stats? Trueachievements App for X1 - Similar Threads - stats Trueachievements App

2. Can I get my fortnite skins/stats back?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get my fortnite skins/stats back?!?!: Hello, so I had gotten rid of my Xbox One about two months back or so and yesterday i purchased another one and when I logged on, all my fortnite skins and stats were gone...completly noob... is...
  3. The Outer Worlds Xbox Stats Not Tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds Xbox Stats Not Tracking: I was happy to see all of the stats for the game on Xbox One, but it's not tracking any of them. It's disappointing and I hope it gets fixed in the future. 260194d8-5fc5-4643-b3a4-e5c5ac8de0ec
  4. Why can’t I see my online stats on Madden20 xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see my online stats on Madden20 xbox one?: I can’t see my stats? Why is that? Anyone else with this issue? thanks! f3108d82-d384-476c-89e1-5fe536570307
  5. Spielstatistiken und Erfolge werden nicht aktualisiert (Game stats and achievements are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spielstatistiken und Erfolge werden nicht aktualisiert (Game stats and achievements are not...: Hi, ich hatte kürzlich auf meiner Xbox One die Fehlermeldung dass der lokale Cache voll ist und sich das auf Erfolge und Statistiken auswirken kann. Nachdem ich mehrere Dinge probiert habe um den...
  6. Broadband usage stats incorrect for hourly and monthly stats

in XboX Insiders
    Broadband usage stats incorrect for hourly and monthly stats: Anyone else noticed that the broadband usage stats are not accurate? System>Settings>Network>Network settings>Broadband usage used to show actual download stats for hourly and historical usage...
  7. Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats..

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats..: I have been a champion of the hero stats as I love being able to compare data against friends but the big one that I still do not understand is why is Time Played not a standard stat for ever...
  8. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  9. Achievements and stats not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements and stats not updating: I've just started playing xbox one again after a brief break (a few months) and got the game pass. I've noticed stats are not updating and achievements are not unlocking (I've tried this with...
  10. PUBG stats rolled back on Xbox gamehub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG stats rolled back on Xbox gamehub: I’m a hardcore pubg gamer. You guys rolled back my stats on the Xbox game hub I was nearly at 7000 matches played +2500 wins and over 18,000 kills yesterday Today I’m 6247 matches 2202 wins...