Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

Discus and support Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am very confused, Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games. or not.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamieStuart2006, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

I am very confused, Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games. or not.

:)

JamieStuart2006, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Connection to the server is lost.

If by "mini games" you mean "play multiplayer", then yes, you will need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription in order to connect to other players' servers.

Xbox Live Gold is required for all forms of multiplayer gameplay on the Xbox.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Confused

Live is basically Microsoft's online servers. You don't have to have gold to be signed into Live, but you need a gold subscription to do things on Live such as play online multiplayer and take part in special gold discounts.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

how can I play multiplayer in minecraft

Hi Joaquin,

We'd be happy to help but we need more information to assist you. First, what platform and edition are you playing on? If you are playing on Xbox One, then you will need an Xbox Live
    subscription

There are different ways of playing multiplayer on Minecraft like Local Area Network (LAN), Online servers, Realms, and Split-screen if you play on consoles. I highly suggest reading the Mojang Support article titled, "How
    do I play multiplayer?
    ". It has everything you need to know about playing multiplayer on Minecraft.

I hope this helps!
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games

If you want to play any game online on your Xbox console you will need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. This is the same if you want to play free games on your Xbox online.
  6. AlphaUrsaMajor Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi, if you are playing on Xbox One, the following applies:

If you want to play on Single Player mode only, you will not need an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

But if you want to play on realms, connect to online servers or participate in cross-platform play, then you will need an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

However, if you want to use local multiplayer gaming (splitscreen), then you don't need an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

I hope this helped.

Kind regards
Thema:

Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

1. Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G... - Similar Threads - need Live Gold

2. Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play Fallout 76 from gamepass on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play Fallout 76 from gamepass on PC?: I installed the game and it says something like "I don't have the version or the requierments to play with other people" so Im asking if I need to buy Xbox Live Gold too in order to play....
  3. Why does fortnite need live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does fortnite need live gold: Dear Xbox i wanted to ask you why fortnite even if its a free games could you please remove a live gold membership for fortnite only. Please Your sincerely Raja...
  4. Why do we need to pay for xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do we need to pay for xbox live gold: On the Playstation 3 you can play online for free so why is it that we have to pay if buy a 300 dollar console and the games and a membership while play station give it for free?...
  5. I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold: I have a couple games that aren't showing up in the "All owned Games" tab. I know of at least 5 games that I can't ges t that I had from xbox live gold. The "Xbox live Gold" tab where I assume...
  6. Live GOLD needed for Single Player on Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live GOLD needed for Single Player on Microsoft Flight Sim 2020: Hi, is there a single player mode on microsoft flight sim 2020 so that I do not need to pay for Live GOLD on Xbox? dac27b42-e829-4cf5-9238-3b66b8c8ed60
  7. Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”: Hi, I tried re-installing AC China but i get this error. I have tried a system reboot but it still doesnt work. I got this game from free gold games 2 years ago and i still have gold. However, i...
  8. Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?: Question is in the title ^. f13a136a-76c3-403d-9489-f359315b04e7
  9. Xbox live gold needs to be free !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold needs to be free !: Pc Players Dont have to pay for xbox cross platform play. I dont Think you Should have to pay just to play your games online ! 72d739ac-4993-4433-89c2-9ecc6ce7dd89
  10. Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...: Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!! Ola Pessoal do suport do xbox, venho reclamar sobre o jogo Fortnite !! Nao so eu como todos os players de Fortnite do Xbox, queremos jogar o jogo sem...