Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

Discus and support Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am very confused, Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games. or not.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamieStuart2006, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

I am very confused, Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games. or not.

:)

JamieStuart2006, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Connection to the server is lost.

If by "mini games" you mean "play multiplayer", then yes, you will need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription in order to connect to other players' servers.

Xbox Live Gold is required for all forms of multiplayer gameplay on the Xbox.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Confused

Live is basically Microsoft's online servers. You don't have to have gold to be signed into Live, but you need a gold subscription to do things on Live such as play online multiplayer and take part in special gold discounts.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

how can I play multiplayer in minecraft

Hi Joaquin,

We'd be happy to help but we need more information to assist you. First, what platform and edition are you playing on? If you are playing on Xbox One, then you will need an Xbox Live
    subscription

There are different ways of playing multiplayer on Minecraft like Local Area Network (LAN), Online servers, Realms, and Split-screen if you play on consoles. I highly suggest reading the Mojang Support article titled, "How
    do I play multiplayer?
    ". It has everything you need to know about playing multiplayer on Minecraft.

I hope this helps!
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games

If you want to play any game online on your Xbox console you will need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. This is the same if you want to play free games on your Xbox online.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?

Hey,

If you want play only Single player mode, so you don't need Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

But if you want play multiplayer, you will need Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

On every multiplayer mode in every game, you need Gold subscription.
Thema:

Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

1. Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G... - Similar Threads - need Live Gold

2. Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?: Question is in the title ^. f13a136a-76c3-403d-9489-f359315b04e7
  3. Xbox live gold needs to be free !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold needs to be free !: Pc Players Dont have to pay for xbox cross platform play. I dont Think you Should have to pay just to play your games online ! 72d739ac-4993-4433-89c2-9ecc6ce7dd89
  4. Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...: Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!! Ola Pessoal do suport do xbox, venho reclamar sobre o jogo Fortnite !! Nao so eu como todos os players de Fortnite do Xbox, queremos jogar o jogo sem...
  5. AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card: AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card Hey Tyler Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by...
  6. I currently have Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass. Do I need both?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I currently have Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass. Do I need both?: I have a subscription to both Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass. Do I need both? c3ed3914-12dc-4f37-bbae-b8148e1bb556
  7. I need free Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need free Xbox live gold: Just let me play for free. 994802bb-3e9a-443c-80ea-d3f2751a9682
  8. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  9. Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?: Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale? 868ee045-582c-4166-9684-951abdd384a7
  10. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45