Do you need to pack the cables and controller that came with your console when sending in...

Discus and support Do you need to pack the cables and controller that came with your console when sending in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if I need to pack all that stuff or if I only need to put the console in. 006eeb2a-6b0b-4493-8965-1a5f128aa15e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brelen Raven, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Brelen Raven
    Brelen Raven Guest

Do you need to pack the cables and controller that came with your console when sending in...

Not sure if I need to pack all that stuff or if I only need to put the console in.

:)

Brelen Raven, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Do you need to pack the cables and controller that came with your console when sending in for repairs?

Hi Brelen,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Do you need to pack the cables and controller that came with your console when sending in for repairs?

Here is even a better support article with illustrations.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/packing-and-shipping-instructions

And you are welcome
  4. Brelen Raven Win User

Does it normally take a couple days to get an email saying what I need to send? Because it's been a little over 24 hours as of now and still no email besides the confirmation one and the shipping label.
  5. Skunkrz Win User

Call microsoft and ask them they may want them and they may not.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

According to this support article under the pack and ship your device it says (direct copy and paste from that article):

The email confirmation for your service order request contains packing and shipping instructions. For illustrated packing instructions, see How to pack your Xbox console, Kinect sensor, or Xbox accessory for shipping.

After your device has been packed, print your shipping label, tape it to your package, and then follow the shipping instructions in the confirmation email.

So the confirmation email should give you those instructions on what you need to pack and send in.

Here is the link to the support article

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
Thema:

1. Do you need to pack the cables and controller that came with your console when sending in... - Similar Threads - need pack cables

2. Needing to pay for texture pack i already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Needing to pay for texture pack i already bought: I have purchased many texture packs on ps4 and at first they transferred over to my PC because i used the same microsoft account for both, but now all my previously purchased packs are gone and...
  3. Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help: I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console so many times and still doesn’t appear...
  4. Bought packs for Minecraft but says I need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought packs for Minecraft but says I need to buy it again: On my Minecraft it shows that I need to buy all the packs that i’ve already purchased again which is weird because i’ve had most of them for over a year and it shows that I need to buy them again....
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...: Hello, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled all packs and the main game for the new call of duty modern warfare. The game loads fine and everything thing seems on the up and up, it even...
  6. Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.: Yesterday i bought a blitz pack for halo wars 2 but never recieved the contents of the pack. Id like a refund of the purchase because it kinda sucks buying something and then not recieving what...
  7. I need the redemption code for For Honor Deluxe Pack for 7-day Champion Status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need the redemption code for For Honor Deluxe Pack for 7-day Champion Status: I recently purchased the X Box One game For Honor and I have received everything in the Deluxe pack with the exception of my 7-day Champion status. My case number: 1374615474 which I was...
  8. Need a code for the blizzard mountain expansion pack was told that the game came with it but ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need a code for the blizzard mountain expansion pack was told that the game came with it but ...: I need the code for the blizzard mountain expansion pack was told the game came with it and it didn't df38654c-9f3b-43e9-8843-10da314d1fd9
  9. Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find the code thag I need in order to receive my extra 40 packs on Fifa 18 icon ...: I am not receiving the extras I paid for when I pre ordered Fifa 18 icon edition. Do any of you know how I could get it f7625500-3a3e-4cee-8acc-5c4ebd4f4fe3
  10. need help with xbox 1s. Forza horizon 3 preloaded pack and downloaded but it wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with xbox 1s. Forza horizon 3 preloaded pack and downloaded but it wont work: tried rebooting but doesnt work 231542d8-0451-4e5c-86de-e3f53f3425c8