Do you own this game error

Discus and support Do you own this game error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I found this thread written by Mister Rush (updated June 2020) Hello Gamers! Spring is here and we hope you’re enjoying time in your favorite game or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jimbabka, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:42 AM.

1. jimbabka
    jimbabka Guest

I found this thread written by Mister Rush (updated June 2020)

Hello Gamers!

Spring is here and we hope you’re enjoying time in your favorite game or franchise as we see new releases each week. We understand at times, things can go wrong though, and we want you to know that we are working to resolve troubling experiences reported
    to us by our customers within the Xbox Community. Keep an eye on this list for updates to existing issues along with any new issues that may come up as new games launch.

• All Games
      • Known Issue: Users seeing a "Do you own this game or app when launching a recently purchased game.
      • Workaround: To make sure you own the game and did not run in to any issues with your payment instrument at the time it was attempted to be charged, head on over to account.microsoft.com to
        ensure the game is marked as "Completed" in your order history. If not, you will need to purchase the game again because the initial purchase did not go through.
        I have the same problem but not with a digital download. I own the disk and have had the same problem everytime I play since the Warzone update. I have to leave the disk in then restart the console which usually works but now today nothing works.
        The original thread is from 2019 and still no fix midway through 2020?? Come on guys. Help please.

:)

2. Centuri0n Cato Win User

Hi

Like all the other, i also recommend doing a hard reset. Just hold the power button on the console and wait for 30 seconds, then turn it back on.

Good luck!
  3. Cryptic Beauty Win User

Well the Xbox is on hold down the power button until it shuts off. This hard resets the Xbox. You should be back when you turn it back on but if not I know that the Xbox servers have been down lately so your problem shouldn’t last too long. Like and reply!
  4. Shinthaw Win User

"Do you own this game" error

Hello, sorry to hear you're having this issue, have you tried a hard reset to see if that resolves the issue?

To perform a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen.
  5. EmilioBringas Win User

Ill give it a try! Thanks for the info
  6. EmilioBringas Win User

I tried all the options yesterday while searching for a fix but none worked, thanks anyway
Thema:

1. Do you own this game error - Similar Threads - own game error

2. "Do you own this game" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Do you own this game" error: I recently purchased a digital copy of the zombie bundle for black ops 3 from CD Keys which is a site I use regularly and I trust and have had no issues in the past with. I put the code in and it...
  3. Do you own this game or app error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app error: Downloaded fallout 4 using game pass, everything has worked fine for the last few months until a few day ago. For the last few days any time I try to start the game I get the above message with...
  4. Always receive "Can't Download" error when trying to download a digital game I own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always receive "Can't Download" error when trying to download a digital game I own.: Hi all, I am unable to download a specific game to my Xbox 360 that I've been wanting to play for some time. I own Viva Piñata:TIP digital and in lieu of a PC port, I decided to dust off my 360...
  5. I own the game and get Error 0x803F900A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the game and get Error 0x803F900A: I'm getting this error 0x803F900A when I try to launch Monster Hunter World: Iceborne offline.( I own digital copies of the game and the DLC) My Xbox One X is not currently connected to the...
  6. Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.: I have just recently bought a slightly used Xbox one that had worked great for about 2 and a half months but just recently I have run into issues with downloading games that I own. I am using the...
  7. Error Code : 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game?) for Game Pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code : 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game?) for Game Pass games.: Hey all! So these two games ('Mortal Kombat X' and 'Life Is Strange') were working properly until yesterday, when i started to get the Error Code : 0x803f8001 (Do you own this game?)message. Both...
  8. "Do you own this game?" error for Game Pass download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Do you own this game?" error for Game Pass download: Hi, I downloaded Mortal Kombat X on Game Pass and when I try to launch it, it asks me if I own the game and won't let me launch it. It tells me to insert the disc or re-download it from the...
  9. Do you own this game or app error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app error: ok so I am getting this error with most of the free games from gamerpass I have (Minecraft, State of Decay 2, and Shadows of War. just to name a few) I used the support option of "talk with a Xbox...
  10. Far Cry: New Dawn - "Do you own this game or app?" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry: New Dawn - "Do you own this game or app?" error: Hi! Last week I bought Far Cry: New Dawn via online market, everything was fine until today I get this error when I started the game: "Do you own this game or app?..." I tried other games but...