"Do you own this game?"

Discus and support "Do you own this game?" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In 2014, Dark Souls got free on games with gold and I got it. After four years, in 2018, I played it and finished, I played a lot without any problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lipe120599, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Lipe120599
    Lipe120599 Guest

"Do you own this game?"

:)

Lipe120599, Nov 8, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

"Do you own this game?"

3. Lipe120599 Win User

"Do you own this game?"

Maybe that's right, several people have been reporting the same issues but with different games. I contacted support and they said that I was without live gold for a while, so I lost the game license, however, I never spent more than a week without gold. Now we can only wait
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

"Do you own this game?"

Hello Lipe120599!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and confirm that the license to the game is owned by the Microsoft account / Xbox profile that you're
    currently trying to play with. If the digital license appears, the agent will be able to walk you though troubleshooting steps that you haven't tried yet.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You do not own this game

ESO was free to play from 10th April, and lasted until 18th April 2017. If you want to keep playing the game you have to purchase it.
  6. Lipe120599 Win User

"Do you own this game?"

Thanks for your help, I contacted support. They tried, but nothing really changed, yet he was very kind and respectful, even though he didn't solve my problem.
Thema:

"Do you own this game?"

1. "Do you own this game?" - Similar Threads - own game

2. Ability to play the games you own on xbox through the cloud.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to play the games you own on xbox through the cloud.: When Kareem talked about being able to play the games you own from the cloud in 2020 does that mean it will be console streaming from the games that you own or the ability to play the games that...
  3. Purchased games not showing I own them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games not showing I own them.: I've purchased rd2 on the Microsoft store on release and deleted it to make room recently. I've gone to download it back to play it and its telling me I dont own the product. I cant find any help...
  4. Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass is messing with the DLC of a game I own: Hello, I own both discs of "Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate edition", which is the original game on one disc, plus all DLC on the other. Ever since FNV went on Game Pass, I can't use the DLC, even...
  5. I can't play my games even though I own them all?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my games even though I own them all?!?: Ok i don't know whats happening to my games or my xbox but i keep getting hit with the error code 0x803F9006 for ALL of my games when i have bought them ALL myself. I am tired of not being able to...
  6. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  7. Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy: [img] Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy I want to know how to the free dlc for my disc copy with out having to spend more money for a game I already payed for...
  8. I own a game but the store says I must buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game but the store says I must buy it: Hi guys need help. I own the hard copy of a game but going to the store it says I can buy the game? 84daa614-2d43-4d6a-93e5-576c57e83546
  9. Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?: Oh... I own almost all of halo and gears of war's current and previous generations... Including reproductions 36844357-e9cc-40fa-bb41-a25aa17507aa
  10. Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?: Sometime ago I got a trial for gears of war 4 but never got the chance to install it and play. And now recently gears of war 4 full game was given with games with gold this August. So i decided to...