"Do you own this game?"

Discus and support "Do you own this game?" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In 2014, Dark Souls got free on games with gold and I got it. After four years, in 2018, I played it and finished, I played a lot without any problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lipe120599, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Lipe120599
    Lipe120599 Guest

"Do you own this game?"

:)

Lipe120599, Nov 8, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

"Do you own this game?"

3. Lipe120599 Win User

"Do you own this game?"

Maybe that's right, several people have been reporting the same issues but with different games. I contacted support and they said that I was without live gold for a while, so I lost the game license, however, I never spent more than a week without gold. Now we can only wait
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

"Do you own this game?"

Hello Lipe120599!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and confirm that the license to the game is owned by the Microsoft account / Xbox profile that you're
    currently trying to play with. If the digital license appears, the agent will be able to walk you though troubleshooting steps that you haven't tried yet.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. Lipe120599 Win User

"Do you own this game?"

Thanks for your help, I contacted support. They tried, but nothing really changed, yet he was very kind and respectful, even though he didn't solve my problem.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You do not own this game

ESO was free to play from 10th April, and lasted until 18th April 2017. If you want to keep playing the game you have to purchase it.
Thema:

"Do you own this game?"

1. "Do you own this game?" - Similar Threads - own game

2. Renew game pass for an owned game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renew game pass for an owned game?: I purchased rocket league in December of 2019. I had game pass at some point around that time and canceled it shortly after buying rocket league. Since the update the other day now whenever I try...
  3. do i keep the xbox game pass pc games i own??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i keep the xbox game pass pc games i own??: do i keep them or do i have to buy the membership again to play them?? 9affb584-a19c-47f1-8378-60debbaa9bf2
  4. I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??: Can Anyone Help !?!? Basically, I bought Forza Horizon 4 (on disc) and when I went to the Microsoft Store Online the other day to browse Add-Ons and Bundles etc. I noticed that it said that "I...
  5. I can’t play owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play owned games: So even though it’s more conveniant, I always get my games in physical form rather than digitally. But I do own 4 games in digital version. I can play 1 of them just fine like normal, Unravel. But...
  6. purchased game wont show up in owned apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased game wont show up in owned apps: I downloaded Rainbow 6 Siege a few years ago. I moved last year and didn't have good internet so i deleted the game, i recently got to decent internet connection and tried to reinstall but i cant...
  7. For Series X, do you have to re-purchase digital copies of games you owned on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    For Series X, do you have to re-purchase digital copies of games you owned on Xbox One?: I haven't been able to find a straight answer to this question, so I figured I'd ask here. I am intending on selling my Xbox One and Xbox 360 to then get the Series X later this year. Of course,...
  8. Missing owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing owned game: Missing Dying Light from my owned games, and also all the DLC’s, went to the Xbox store and it says $19.99 like i never owned it, same way with the DLC’s, i bought and have had the game for almost...
  9. Gift a 360 game I already own

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift a 360 game I already own: Title above, I would click buy on the website and it has a box loading with nothing coming through, while on xbox it launches the game. 4cbfa539-5185-4e2b-9571-0b713857e559
  10. can't download a game i already own from Xbox live store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download a game i already own from Xbox live store.: i brought GTA5 6 years ago and the details are in my purchase history but today iv been trying to download the game from the xbox live store and it's not registering that i already own it and...