Do you plan to put this on iPhone aswell or will it stay as a android exclusive?

Discus and support Do you plan to put this on iPhone aswell or will it stay as a android exclusive? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/csmp719 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/csmp719, Nov 7, 2019.

1. /u/csmp719
    /u/csmp719 Guest

Do you plan to put this on iPhone aswell or will it stay as a android exclusive?

/u/csmp719, Nov 7, 2019
  2. RippenHarra Win User

Mobile purchase?

Thanks 24 I didn't realise android got beta aswell. Never mind my IPhone just updated Smartglass!!! It's here!!!
  3. LoftyBee Win User

Xbox Live Event Player for E3 Now Live

Just for those who don't know.

If you have an iPhone ( I believe it's the same for Android and Windows phones aswell ) you can download the E3 app for free and watch it from there.
  4. Ape One Win User

Smartglass use

same I just did put the app on my android and iphone. same blue ZDC home page :(
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Don't forget to update your smart glass app.

Are you on Iphone or Android. I am on Iphone and there is no longer the bar at the bottom....eek
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

I don’t know what to do

I dont know how to do it on iPhone I know on Android if you have a bluetooth controller you can do it there.
Thema:

1. Do you plan to put this on iPhone aswell or will it stay as a android exclusive? - Similar Threads - plan put iPhone

2. Walmart 2 Year Protection Plan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Walmart 2 Year Protection Plan: Hi, I purchased an xbox controller at Walmart in December 2019 & bought the 2 year protection plan with it. Now the joystick has broken on it and Walmart advised me I need to contact Microsoft to...
  3. Are you planning to fix the issues with MS Casual Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you planning to fix the issues with MS Casual Games?: 'We are Synching your data with the cloud. Please wait. Forever. d4ab2f18-d2f9-42ca-8f67-1bad3e5ebf2d
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...: Today I went in to my Microsoft Account (not just XBox Account) to manage my payment options and subscriptions because I had to get new cards. I was changing my payment method for my Game Pass...
  5. What ring are you on? Are you planning to switch at some point? Why?

in XboX Insiders
    What ring are you on? Are you planning to switch at some point? Why?: What ring are you on? Are you planning to switch at some point? Why? submitted by /u/Jblockman93 [link] [comments]
  6. Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré...: Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré seguir jugando titulos como mortal Kombat fortine halo ?? [Translation - What happens to my Xbox Game plan...
  7. do you have a payment plan for xbox. I need 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do you have a payment plan for xbox. I need 2: Looking for 2 xbox360 consoles. do you offer a payment plan? 55d3566b-1989-4117-b1e8-7ca3197f32d3
  8. Xbox is planning a Soliary be trilogy,only if be commercial success

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is planning a Soliary be trilogy,only if be commercial success: Microsoft and Xbox Game Studios are planning a trilogy of Soliary Warfare games,Only if the game sell well. Multiple sources have reporting that Xbox Game Studios has plans ideas for anticipated...
  9. Is Microsoft planning to add a Ukranian Region on Xbox One\Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft planning to add a Ukranian Region on Xbox One\Series X?: I found a page for Xbox One version of Yakuza 0 with price in UAH, in couple of other games too(Like Bayonetta,Gears 5,Crackdown 3 and Gears Of War 4). So i have a question. Did Microsoft wants to...
  10. Past due subscription even tho I changed plan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past due subscription even tho I changed plan: I changed my subscription setting to stop recurring bill but it STILL gave me the bill and now I cant cancel my subscription please help 124d3129-a5f0-4c20-bc8a-9836bf8a924e