Do you plan to put this on iPhone aswell or will it stay as a android exclusive?

Discus and support Do you plan to put this on iPhone aswell or will it stay as a android exclusive? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/csmp719 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/csmp719, Nov 7, 2019 at 6:23 PM.

1. /u/csmp719
    /u/csmp719 Guest

Do you plan to put this on iPhone aswell or will it stay as a android exclusive?

2. RippenHarra Win User

Mobile purchase?

Thanks 24 I didn't realise android got beta aswell. Never mind my IPhone just updated Smartglass!!! It's here!!!
  3. LoftyBee Win User

Xbox Live Event Player for E3 Now Live

Just for those who don't know.

If you have an iPhone ( I believe it's the same for Android and Windows phones aswell ) you can download the E3 app for free and watch it from there.
  4. Ape One Win User

Smartglass use

same I just did put the app on my android and iphone. same blue ZDC home page :(
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Don't forget to update your smart glass app.

Are you on Iphone or Android. I am on Iphone and there is no longer the bar at the bottom....eek
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

I don’t know what to do

I dont know how to do it on iPhone I know on Android if you have a bluetooth controller you can do it there.
Thema:

1. Do you plan to put this on iPhone aswell or will it stay as a android exclusive? - Similar Threads - plan put iPhone

2. Any plans to allow Xcloud and/or Console Streaming to work with a VPN?

in XboX Insiders
    Any plans to allow Xcloud and/or Console Streaming to work with a VPN?: Would love to see a VPN work with any of these services I know It is still quite new but I really cant play it like I would on trips or at work without a VPN. submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link]...
  3. Do Xbox Administrators plan to prune inactive gamertags/accounts anytime soon?

in XboX Insiders
    Do Xbox Administrators plan to prune inactive gamertags/accounts anytime soon?: After speaking with a Microsoft virtual agent, they said a username I wanted was claimed by an inactive account. It would make my day if inactive gamer tags would be freed up to people who would...
  4. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate Was not connected with active service alert for Purchase and Content Usage, still unable to press...
  5. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate c298361c-2a82-4a72-a0fa-2db4b0ef3be8
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan: I purchased the $1 deal on my XBOX, and I have game pass, but i was wondering how do i get spotify. Do I get sent a code that I have to redeem, or what? Also, how long will it take if it is...
  7. Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers: Hello! I am so angry because they put a free weekend for Hunt:Showdown and I couldnt enjoy it anymore. It has taken me 1 and a half weekend to download for only a 45 min play. Once I wanted to...
  8. Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?: Hello Insider Team, I'm wondering if the Upload Studio is going to get an overhaul or rework sometime? I've been having a lot of issues recently and the studio feels a little underwhelming,...
  9. Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed: This error completely ruins the joy of buying a 5.1 and surround system because at 4K resolution it refuses to allow you to change audio output format. Any help on this please. submitted by...
  10. Plans on Changing the Xbox (beta ) app framework

in XboX Insiders
    Plans on Changing the Xbox (beta ) app framework: Hey guys, So i created this post just for extra visibility. I understand the benefits of using creating an electron app ( cross-platform, HTML , Javascript technologies, Easy deployments). But...