Do you play one game at a time or multiple at once

Discus and support Do you play one game at a time or multiple at once in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I like to stick to one game at a time personally. Controls are never the same between games and it's nice to follow a narrative thread to it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Exoterror, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Exoterror
    Exoterror Guest

I like to stick to one game at a time personally. Controls are never the same between games and it's nice to follow a narrative thread to it's conclusion.

:)

Exoterror, Jan 29, 2020
  2. WittyPup545391 Win User

i do a rotation of about 4 since i stream,enough to have a variety but enough also to keep interested
  3. TaperLawyer2779 Win User

I play different games at once, well atm I'm playing two games
  4. IKEVOI 71 Win User

It depends on the game type.

If it's something like Call of Duty then I tend to stick with it until I have finished the story then I go through it again picking up missed achievements.

If it's something like a platform type game, I will switch between games.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

several at once especially when some have special events, although I like to focus more on a until you finish it and leave it
  6. Matts A2k Win User

I usually play 3 to 4 games at a time, alternating between campaign and multiplayer ..
Thema:

1. Do you play one game at a time or multiple at once - Similar Threads - play game multiple

2. Multiple issues while playing FF15. Including Audio cutouts, frame drops, game crashes, and...

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple issues while playing FF15. Including Audio cutouts, frame drops, game crashes, and...: FF15 seems to have several issues right now. Notes to start: Xbox One X Uplink: 3Mbps Down: 35Mbps Wired connection Game downloaded via Game Pass Royal Edition Subnautica is having similar issues...
  3. Playing Dowloaded Game with my kids on multiple computers

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Dowloaded Game with my kids on multiple computers: I purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition on my computer and my kids cannot play it on their accounts even though they are under my Family account. Because I have an Xbox 1 and an Xbox 360 as...
  4. Playing games across multiple xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games across multiple xboxes: alright, so My brother owns a copy of a game i want to play (It’s a digital copy) It is on HIS xbox. Is there some way I can play it on MY xbox without, you know... buying another copy?...
  5. Same Xbox, Multiple Accounts, Duplicates Game Played

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same Xbox, Multiple Accounts, Duplicates Game Played: I have separate accounts for all of my family members on my Xbox One but when someone switches over to play a game alone with their profile it shows my profile also playing the game. How can I...
  6. This game can't be played! This game has multiple crash errors!

in XBoX on Consoles
    This game can't be played! This game has multiple crash errors!: Quantum Break This game can't be played! Resident evil 0This game has multiple crash errors! bdd06e8a-cad3-4274-841d-8230b32497d7
  7. Looking for a clan that plays multiple multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a clan that plays multiple multiplayer games: Hello gamers I'm looking for a clan that has game nights but plays more than one multiplayer game. I am also looking for a clan that doesn't require you to replace your real name in your xbox...
  8. Free Agent LF Mature people to play multiple games with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Agent LF Mature people to play multiple games with: Hey guys I am 24 years old so i prefer to play with mature gamers, I am really just interested in making a few friends to be able to game with all the time, I miss that all my close friends that...
  9. XB1 LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY MULTIPLE GAMES WITH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY MULTIPLE GAMES WITH: Hello everyone. I have had my xbox since it came out but have trouble finding anyone to play games with. And when I do its for a certain game. Well I am looking for people who have: THE CREW...
  10. Unable to play any games on multiple XBOX One's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play any games on multiple XBOX One's: I have 2 XBOX ONE consoles and from last night both have stopped working! They sign-in to XBOX LIVE fine. They are connected to the Internet OK (All network tests passed). But when you try an run...