Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

Discus and support Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Oh... I own almost all of halo and gears of war's current and previous generations... Including reproductions 36844357-e9cc-40fa-bb41-a25aa17507aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 吊打小逗比, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

Oh...

I own almost all of halo and gears of war's current and previous generations... Including reproductions

:)

吊打小逗比, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

Added story I get, but "Completely different" means it's not a remaster.
  3. BlueSpongebob84 Win User

I do, because i want to see the new things they have added/ changed so i can give positive feedback.
  4. zeroice007 Win User

I definitely do mainly for the developers adding extra content and they also work on the graphocs and it usually plays as a whole brand new experience
  5. CogTIM Win User

Usually I don't re-purchase a game that I have already owned and played to oblivion but with these latest remasters how could I not? I've had to purchase the remastered Spyro and Crash bandicoot games for that feeling of nostalgia. I had forgotten how
    much of a pain some of those levels were in Crash lol. I've also started re-investing in the final fantasy series as they appear on the Xbox. I no longer own a Playstation or the games so to have them coming to the Xbox is absolutely fantastic!
  6. annix Win User

I’ve re-purchased several re-masters, generally due to not having the system available to play the old version on anymore, some just get bought because they’re on a good digital sale. 4K upgrades to old gen games are a big selling point as well. Voodoo Vince
    was a great example of this, I especially love that it’s a Play Anywhere title. Hopefully we’ll see more One X style upgrades coming next gen, but when a developer puts lots of love and attention into re-imagining a classic, I support that all the way.

All of this is to say, I don’t care whether it’s a remaster, back compat or One X enhanced, just let me play Jet Set Radio Future again.
Thema:

1. Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned? - Similar Threads - purchase remastered games

2. Purchased movies

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased movies: Do not purchase ANY movies you will not be able to download them onto your xbox one. d9a7fd81-6766-4e9a-b042-af4a219c0dca
  3. Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?: I bought the Game Pass Ultimate bundle because I'm on pc. I reached out to support on how to redeem the offers I PURCHASED, and they said only console players could redeem the extra offers...
  4. Xbox One Digital Purchase refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Digital Purchase refund: Hello, I would like to know how to go about getting a refund on the game Ark Survival I purchased last night, 12/4/2019. The game requires a subscription to XBOX Live, of which I do not have....
  5. purchased content on movies and TV shows not playing - error code 0x80190191

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased content on movies and TV shows not playing - error code 0x80190191: I can't play any of my purchased movies or TV shows, and keep getting the error code 0x80190191 with the message that a username and password are required. I have signed out and back in to my...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase: I am in need of some assistance. I have been playing COD for many years, and some how I can never get to have the really nice weapons. Even at Level 58. I am currently playing COD Modern Warfare...
  7. Purchased Halo Wars 2 - did not receive code for Halo Wars Remastered

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Halo Wars 2 - did not receive code for Halo Wars Remastered: Contacted Xbox chat support. They did nothing except direct me here. Can you please provide me with the code I need and was supposed to receive as per your promotion? I preordered on 26 Jan...
  8. Purchased Halo Wars 2 - did not receive code for Halo Wars Remastered

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Halo Wars 2 - did not receive code for Halo Wars Remastered: Contacted Xbox support. They did nothing except direct me here. Can you please provide me with the code I need and was supposed to receive as per your promotion? I pre-ordered on 20 Jan 2017....
  9. Question reguarding a recent purchase of a game and the upgrade to the remaster version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question reguarding a recent purchase of a game and the upgrade to the remaster version: like the title says ive a very big question reguarding a game called mark of the ninja and today i just bought it on the 360 and im hoping i still am able to get the upgraded version for free when...
  10. Can I get Modern Warfare: Remastered if I only have Infinite Warfare purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get Modern Warfare: Remastered if I only have Infinite Warfare purchased?: I bought just the Infinite Warfare edition but now realize I want to play the Modern Warfare portion. Is there a way to get the addition without spending another 80$ on top of the 60$ I just...